AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trailer Park Boys

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2013
Somewhere near Chicago
I didn't find a thread on this great show so my apologies if one exists. Our 18 year old son turned us on to this show via Netflix. We just finished watching the first 7 seasons and I loved it! Great show and funny as hell. I also read that it has been revived for two more seasons that will be shown on Netflix. If you have Netflix and haven't seen this show yet then give it a try.
:cool:

YOOO I freaking LOVE trailer park boys!! :eek: I also discovered it via Netflix and it is just hilarious, Bubbles is my favorite :D

Have you seen the movies? Live in Dublin is my fav so far :lol:

eb59Sek.jpg

Reactions: Brad
I haven't seen any of the movies yet. That's next on our list. We just finished the final season this afternoon. I love Bubbles too. I can see how he ended up as a main character. Plus we have a house full of rescue cats.
:lol:

Reactions: Amelia Liddell
I flipping love Trailer Park Boys! Such a fun glance at white trash

and Bubbles is my FAVE!

Is this regarding his song about shopping carts and kitties?

FAVORITE. TV. SHOW!

They're putting out a new season and new movie on Netflix sometime soon!
Also, sign up for SweartNet.com to keep up with the gang :dance:
And, go see them live! I saw them for their Christmas show and it was hysterical!
Totally worth however much it was :mrgreen:

Looking forward to the new season coming on Netflix. I love white trash :h:

I tried watching it and it just didnt do it for me. Which sucks because this is one of those shows that I really want to love!

Should I watch past the first episode? Where do you guys think it really starts to pick up?

NerdyBBW said:
I tried watching it and it just didnt do it for me. Which sucks because this is one of those shows that I really want to love!

Should I watch past the first episode? Where do you guys think it really starts to pick up?

Yes, keep watching it for at least 2 or 3 more episodes. It took a few episodes for it to grow on me.
:thumbleft:

Reactions: Amelia Liddell
Has anyone here seen them live? I'm considering buying tickets to one of their live appearances. I'm hoping to see Randy and Jim Lahey get into their usual lovers quarrel. :lol:

Friends with Benedicts is the better episode....lol

Remember the laundry mat, crabs and everybody stoned..lol

juuuuust started watching trailer park boys on a friends recomendation. So far so good! I love the assistant to the park manager who never wears a shirt. classic! looks like i'll be binge watching on Netflix for a while. :happy1:

Status
Not open for further replies.