AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trol-lo-lo-loll

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LadyLuna said:
Kittycatpurr said:
One of them a gay writer in Canada who I miss as she always had something interesting to say,

You wouldn't happen to be talking about UJCat, would you? That chick is awesome!

Yes indeed!!! The one and same. I haven't seen her for absolutely fucking ages and I really miss her coming in my room. If you see her tell her I said hi please :-D

Has anyone mentioned the Romeo troll yet? You know, the first-time visitor to a model's room who repeatedly tells her how much he loves her and how he cannot live without her? That idiot?

Reactions: SophiaLocke
Kittycatpurr said:
LadyLuna said:
Kittycatpurr said:
One of them a gay writer in Canada who I miss as she always had something interesting to say,

You wouldn't happen to be talking about UJCat, would you? That chick is awesome!

Yes indeed!!! The one and same. I haven't seen her for absolutely fucking ages and I really miss her coming in my room. If you see her tell her I said hi please :-D

I miss her too...

I don't think a lot of people know what a troll is. It's not just anyone who is annoying a troll is

One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevance to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

BuxomZoe said:
I don't think a lot of people know what a troll is. It's not just anyone who is annoying a troll is
I couldn't agree more!
A troll is a supernatural being in Norse mythology and Scandinavian folklore. In origin, the term troll was a generally negative synonym for a jötunn (plural jötnar), a being in Norse mythology. In Old Norse sources, beings described as trolls dwell in isolated rocks, mountains, or caves, live together in small family units, and are rarely helpful to human beings.

Reactions: KeelyAimee
Then there is the "Concern Troll," listed in the wikipedia "Internet Troll" article.

A concern troll is a false flag pseudonym created by a user whose actual point of view is opposed to the one that the user claims to hold. The concern troll posts in Web forums devoted to its declared point of view and attempts to sway the group's actions or opinions while claiming to share their goals, but with professed "concerns". The goal is to sow fear, uncertainty and doubt within the group

For cam model sites, a concern troll might be someone who expresses faux "concern" for the welfare of a model who is engaged in a certain activity, e.g., "u shouldn't ban people becuz it makes ur cam score go down bb."

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Status
Not open for further replies.