AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

True Privates, Pirate Recording, MFC Question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2019
Hi all!
I am wondering if TruePrivate sessions are recorded and distributed by MFC or Pirates to other website or if it is only free chat that is. I've searched my cam name and have only found my free chat time on websites and NOT my privates. This has made me want to do privates more than free chat. Am I correct in noticing this? I'm not worried too much about being found out, but is there a chance that a smaller amount of my content will be out there if I do more private shows, than public shows?

The auto-bots that record everything are in public chat.

MFC doesn't distribute/post your private shows (or any recordings) outside of making them available for the person who paid for the private being able to watch them in his archives. (We have access to that, too, as models.)

Upvote 0
Last year there was a thread from a guy who was posting his privates publicly online. He didn't think there was a problem with what he was doing.You could do privates with some one for years, and one day all those recordings show up some where online.

Upvote 0
Yep, was just going to say that while bots won't do the privates, groups, or club shows, there is a chance they will find their way onto the internet anyway. If someone downloads them, they may decide to share/trade/giveaway them at which point they will most likely become more available in the general public of the 'net.

Upvote 0
The auto-bots that record everything are in public chat.

MFC doesn't distribute/post your private shows (or any recordings) outside of making them available for the person who paid for the private being able to watch them in his archives. (We have access to that, too, as models.)

i had no idea we can acess our privates! how ? x

Reactions: melanieoncam
Upvote 0
i had no idea we can acess our privates! how ? x

If it's similar to us members, they should be found in "Archives". This is where your list of PM's, group and open chat is. As members, we can sort by date (default), names, or show privates only.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Unfortunately I don't think it works for models. Clicking that pulls up no results.

Hmm, one would think that'd show. But, it probably depends on how they have it coded for search results. Do they at least allow you to see who you had the private with in the chat archives?

Upvote 0
Hmm, one would think that'd show. But, it probably depends on how they have it coded for search results. Do they at least allow you to see who you had the private with in the chat archives?
I don't think they intended originally for models to have copies of their privates. This is sort of a workaround for us.

Yes we can see the name of the person in the private, but only if you do it the way i described in my previous post.

Upvote 0
Normally members can click this link and it'll list their privates:
pvtarc.PNG
as you can see, it doesn't work on my model account.

So I go to a date I know I had a private, scroll down to the member it was with, and you see it listed in purple on the left under Oct 21st:
prvt.PNG

• Helpful!
Reactions: Slowburst and Lelo1
Upvote 0
Very similar to how it is for members, aside from not being able to list all privates only. I think it's due to them doing a search query for model names, and not listing it for members such as models would need.

mfc_archive.png

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
I saw on CB one of the girls added to a private the name of the member and the date... (I guess so if shared she could go back to the admins for a banning) Is that allowed in MFC?

Upvote 0
Unless there's a provision about it in model contracts, any video product of their performance should belong to the model, as I understand copyright law. In which case the models could sell copies of those privates. I speculate there's a provision against it in the contract. Skype shows, though - those happen offsite. Seems like a model could use those as sellable product.

Upvote 0
Unless there's a provision about it in model contracts, any video product of their performance should belong to the model, as I understand copyright law. In which case the models could sell copies of those privates. I speculate there's a provision against it in the contract. Skype shows, though - those happen offsite. Seems like a model could use those as sellable product.
Yeah I see privates being re-sold all the time, usually weeks-months after it happened.

Upvote 0
I saw on CB one of the girls added to a private the name of the member and the date... (I guess so if shared she could go back to the admins for a banning) Is that allowed in MFC?

You mean like, on the screen using text through something like OBS or XSplit? That's a smart idea & there shouldn't be any reason it wouldn't be allowed. Models put the high tipper on the screen all the time!

Upvote 0
You mean like, on the screen using text through something like OBS or XSplit? That's a smart idea & there shouldn't be any reason it wouldn't be allowed. Models put the high tipper on the screen all the time!
Yes! I did not see the actual private one but I read about it somewhere that the cam model said she does that... Not sure how to do it quickly... LOL. That would be a cool feature for OBS or CB/MFC

Upvote 0
Yes! I did not see the actual private one but I read about it somewhere that the cam model said she does that... Not sure how to do it quickly... LOL. That would be a cool feature for OBS or CB/MFC
You can do it in OBS :) Just add a text source and make it visible over your stream. I believe you can also do it in XSplit and Manycam using the same method!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.