AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trying to recover my account after questionable ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 24, 2023
I got banned few days ago due to an user reporting me after asking for a blackmail session.
He had no tokens to pay with, but sent me his informations.
Then i got reported after he was begging me to avoid divulgating those infos to his family (i didn't have any way to contact them anyway).
I work an a studio which already tried to contact the support team, therefore i don't know the ticket number
My account name in Chaturbate is: AgathaBlue_

I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #20971595
Yes they did. But my studio sent the ticket, not me. And i can't really tell what they said.
Besides that, i understand the reasons behind the ban, the only problem is: i was doing something my costumer asked, when i realized he had no money to pay for that, I did nothing but interrupting the ''service''. and he reported me after that.
As i said, i know the support answered to the ticket the studio sent, i wanted to know if there's any way to talk with them directly, trying to explain the situation and see if there is any little chance to recover my account.
I want to thank you for the answer, and i'm sorry to disturb you @punker barbie, but as you might guess, that's my job, and getting banned because an unsatisfied costumer decided to report me for no actual reason sounds unfair for me.
i'm not trying to force anything, simply getting a change to explain myself and if they decide i'm not guilty, keeping up my work as i was doing, respecting the rules.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.