AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Turning off private show recordings after show has concluded. Is it still saved in their collection?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2023
Long story short, I had private show recordings enabled before I started a show. Finished show and got the notification about the show being saved to their private collection. I then went back and turned off that setting. Is it still saved in their private collection or is it removed? It is what it is and I'll learn from it but I'm just curious how it works.

It is still saved in their collection. Your changes Will apply to The next private session.

Reactions: blayze_noir
Upvote 0
Is it possible to ask chaturbate to have it removed since I didn't know it was checked or do I need to ask the buyer directly? Lol damn I wish I knew sooner because I would've charged a premium if I knew they got to keep the video lol

Upvote 0
Is it possible to ask chaturbate to have it removed since I didn't know it was checked or do I need to ask the buyer directly? Lol damn I wish I knew sooner because I would've charged a premium if I knew they got to keep the video lol
CB won't remove it and I doubt the user will either. If you changed ANY of the private show settings then it is hard to believe that you didn't know recording was enabled. Below is the default settings that I get when I check on an account that has never before streamed. No changes were made to those settings before either

Screen Shot 02-28-23 at 10.50 AM.JPG

At this point I would just treat it as a learning experience.

• Helpful!
Reactions: vivo
Upvote 0
I get this but is not fair to the user. They chose the show with that setting enabled.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.