AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No private record in mine collection

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2023
Traveller in Europe
3 days ago i done a private with a camgirl.
She has the option "record private show" enabled, im pretty sure, It's not mine first time with her.

So, we started the pvt, after 15 minutes, connection goes down (mine or hers, i dont know) and pvt ended.

When connection goes up again, (less then 2 minutes) we continued what we've started before.

Private goes on for 40 minutes. For a total of 1 hour of show.

After that i moved in mine collection and i found 2 videos. 1 for the first parte before connection goes down and another One for the second part.

So where the problem you probably saying?

The first video was duration of 1 minute and 2 seconds, and the second one a duration of 40 minutes.

So i opened a ticket with chaturbate using the form. I asked what's happened to the first part of the show, but no one replied me on mine email.

After 1 hours i logged into CB site and i found the second part of the show reduced to 1 minute and 2 seconds exactly like the first one.

What's happened? Seems like someone touched something, how It Is possibile?

So i decided to re-open another ticket but no one replied in this 3 days.

Anyone knows what's happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.