AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

TV Shows you love, but no one else seems to?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sith138 said:
Crazydidi said:
Yep my strange addiction they eat chalk and theirs this new one called my crazy obsession where this 19 year old guy collects vacume cleaners.
He keeps the house clean so his parents don't complain :lol:

I'm normally pretty disgusted by "reality" TV in general, except Cops. I could watch cops beat up shirtless guys with mullets ALL F'IN DAY LONG. I find watching massively OCD people just kinda depressing. Of course the best reality tv is MFC LOL :dance:

So true :thumbleft:

I love watching episodes of Oz on dvd. :thumbleft: I mention it to people, and they're like "Oh, Dr. Oz? Yeah, I've heard of it." :lol: No, that's something different...lol.

dean-winters.jpg

sweetiebatman said:
I posted on here a bit ago with: Lie to Me, with Tim Roth in it, was fantastic but no one here had heard of it :crybaby:

I've watched a few episodes of Lie To Me, and though it was a cool show. Didn't it used to come on right after House?

The_Brown_Fox said:
sweetiebatman said:
I posted on here a bit ago with: Lie to Me, with Tim Roth in it, was fantastic but no one here had heard of it :crybaby:

I've watched a few episodes of Lie To Me, and though it was a cool show. Didn't it used to come on right after House?

Dunno i'm afraid as I'm in (not so) Sunny England!

morment said:
Nordling said:
Hard to believe (for me) that it's been 20 years since "Get a Life" last broadcast on the Fox network, but Chris Elliot's bizarre comedy series was one of my favorites while it was still on. lol
I remember that I enjoyed that show, but I don't remember much more than that, I was fairly young when it aired.

LOL, me too. I liked it when it was on TV, but now all I can really remember is the opening, with him riding a bike to REM's "Stand"

tim1724 said:
morment said:
Nordling said:
Hard to believe (for me) that it's been 20 years since "Get a Life" last broadcast on the Fox network, but Chris Elliot's bizarre comedy series was one of my favorites while it was still on. lol
I remember that I enjoyed that show, but I don't remember much more than that, I was fairly young when it aired.

LOL, me too. I liked it when it was on TV, but now all I can really remember is the opening, with him riding a bike to REM's "Stand"
I read recently that FINALLY, this September, they plan to release DVDs of all episodes. :)

Chris Elliott's character on Everybody Loves Raymond (as Robert's weird brother-in-law) cracked me up with his cat Ms. Puss. :lol:

0000002575_20060919160050.jpg

Reactions: Nordling
The_Brown_Fox said:
Chris Elliott's character on Everybody Loves Raymond (as Robert's weird brother-in-law) cracked me up with his cat Ms. Puss. :lol:

0000002575_20060919160050.jpg
Oy! I missed that episode(s?). lol Chris is insane but cracks me up. His father is a funny many too, going back to the early days of radio.

Sith138 said:
Never heard of Tool Academy. Someone mentioned Wrestling earlier. I was a massive wrestling fan for 90% of my life. Only in the last 5-6 years have I really stopped watching. Once the WWE went soft and they lost alot of the real characters I lost interest. I kinda wished Heroes hadn't bombed so bad :/ was an awesome show.

buuut buttt buuuut buuuut brock lesners gonna fight triple h at summer slam 2012.
:eek:

CassieRamone said:
Sith138 said:
Never heard of Tool Academy. Someone mentioned Wrestling earlier. I was a massive wrestling fan for 90% of my life. Only in the last 5-6 years have I really stopped watching. Once the WWE went soft and they lost alot of the real characters I lost interest. I kinda wished Heroes hadn't bombed so bad :/ was an awesome show.

buuut buttt buuuut buuuut brock lesners gonna fight triple h at summer slam 2012.
:eek:

Right? That is, if he accepts HHH's challenge and stuff tonight on RAW... it's still real to me, dammit! :?

The shows I love always seem to have a cult like following so I always have people I can talk to about it, but in the grand scheme of things majority of the world are watching horrid bullshit tv and the shows I love don't get the ratings and thus cancelled. I can't tell everyone to watch Community enough and yet it falls on deaf ears. I'm praying Community can even make it through a full 4th season when According to Jim got 8.

Community! I fucking love Community. I swear, there are monents is Season 2 that reach fucking transcendence. I too fear for Season 4 though. Without Dan Harmon, I just don't see how it's going to be as good. Of course, that might be the point - make it more palatable for the dumbass masses so that more people watch it. I hope not though.

If it becomes like a big bang theory of geek humor I'd rather it have been cancelled after the 3rd season, for now it's a wonderful living in fear of the unknown.

Evvie said:
sweetiebatman said:
Lie to me is ok, but I think the plots are just horrid. Like, they got one terrible person to think up the storylines and one awesome person to write them.

I love Toddlers & Tiaras, Dance Moms and Bridezillas, but nobody shares my passion for shitty reality tv :crybaby:

Oh god, this is a bit of an old post I'm replying to, and I have no idea how I got in here. But I love me some shitty reality TV, and my husband and I already watch Toddlers and Tiaras if we happen to come across it so were were both fascinated by this article: I Judged a Child Beauty Pageant

(Same author used to do my favourite Americas Next Top Model recaps, and ever since he stopped doing them I don't even want to watch it.)

adorkabelle said:
Better Off Ted <- Canceled now. But it's on netflix, and is hilarious.
Being Erica
Fairly Legal
Common Law

Argh geez and double post on thread I am in my accident.

I adore Better Off Ted. So sad it was cancelled. And I love love love the way Portia de Rossi says "an-uh-way" instead of "anyway". Outing herself for not American :p

But so... okay.

Let's add one of my own.

If I'm late on cam, half of the time it's because I'm catching up on four episodes of Big Brother UK. It feels good to admit it, I think. Yeah, no. It feels good :|

SophiaLocke said:
i get a lot of shit on cam for being (relatively newly) obsessed with Survivor. i don't care - i love it.

i was really into Tool Academy, too. Wonder where that went.

Triple post in random thread? Think I'm tipsy. I'mma stop now. But who the hell mentions Tool Academy? And now I'm tempted to post the pic of me and the time we randomly met Matsuflex, but it'd just lead directly to my real life info so :crybaby:

Reactions: SophiaLocke
The_Brown_Fox said:
sweetiebatman said:

I liked it, especially season 1.
I also enjoyed the TV Series "Dirt" although I am not particularly fond of Courtney Cox.
I remember following "Freaks and Geeks". Was a little young to fully understand the show. Still I expected it to last longer :sad11:.

CARNIVALE! so damn good and ended way too fast and nobody knew it existed. best bearded lady EVER...... also PJ Katie's Farm....... and Eurekas Castle. oh and Blues Clues, and cardcaptors.

I haven't watched much TV since I was a kid. can you tell? lol.

I also fxking love iron chef but maybe that's mainstream
now?

Reactions: ScarlettLeigh
missmeowmixx said:
CARNIVALE! so damn good and ended way too fast and nobody knew it existed. best bearded lady EVER...... also PJ Katie's Farm....... and Eurekas Castle. oh and Blues Clues, and cardcaptors.

I haven't watched much TV since I was a kid. can you tell? lol.

I also fxking love iron chef but maybe that's mainstream
now?

I loved the subbed version of Cardcaptor Sakura, and the manga as well.

Pushing Daises!

j04aA.jpg

Does anyone even remember that one? (It was on ABC in America, 2007-2008 I think.)
It got cancelled after its 2nd season during the writers' strike, but I feel like I could have watched it for several more seasons. :crybaby: It was so wonderfully Tim Burton-y and weird and cute.

Reactions: ScarlettLeigh
LilyMarie said:
Does anyone even remember that one? (It was on ABC in America, 2007-2008 I think.)
It got cancelled after its 2nd season during the writers' strike, but I feel like I could have watched it for several more seasons. :crybaby: It was so wonderfully Tim Burton-y and weird and cute.

I was so happy they had enough episodes to give everyone a happy ending.

here are some show which i like but don't know what others think about it
Hardcore Pawn
Operation Repo
Repo Games
Dollhouse
Storage Wars
Auction Hunters
Man vs Food
I Love Lucy
The Brady Bunch

Not really a show, but I love watching cspan. Even when it's not live.
But, as a negative I find myself getting lost in it, calling in every 2 secs trying to get through with my opinion (which in that moment in time is the only opinion that matters...only deterring me from actually listening to others.) I find myself yelling at my tv like that is really gona help anything.

schlmoe said:
I couldn't get anybody in my small circle to watch/talk about "The Shield". :crybaby:
The Shield is AWESOME.

There didn't seem to be that many of us Stargate Universe fans.

LilyMarie said:
Pushing Daises!

If you can find them over there, Dead Like Me (skip the movie that came after the show, unless you just NEED to see it by that point) and Wonderfalls by the same guy who made Pushing Daisies are both really good. And he's remaking The Munsters next year, and doing a Hannibal (Lecter) show this year. Odd choices, but I hope they're good.

And whoever mentioned Better Off Ted, watch Andy Richter Controls The Universe, made by the dude who made BOT. Also hilarious.

waogo said:
LilyMarie said:
Pushing Daises!

If you can find them over there, Dead Like Me (skip the movie that came after the show, unless you just NEED to see it by that point) and Wonderfalls by the same guy who made Pushing Daisies are both really good. And he's remaking The Munsters next year, and doing a Hannibal (Lecter) show this year. Odd choices, but I hope they're good.

And whoever mentioned Better Off Ted, watch Andy Richter Controls The Universe, made by the dude who made BOT. Also hilarious.
I kind of liked the Dead Like Me movie, admittedly it was nowhere near as good as the main series, but still worth watching imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.