AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

TV Shows you love, but no one else seems to?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in love with the league. all though i hate fantasy football, that show is so amazingly funny and i still have yet to meet anyone who really watches it though its still on fx.

Reactions: SophiaLocke
As NoelleBright said, Hells Kitchen.
Black Books - comedy with Dylan Moran, Bill Bailey and Tamsin Greig.
Sherlock - BBC's tv version with Benedict Cumberbatch.
Merlin - BBC version...I don't want to wait another week for series 5 to start
Leverage.
Air Crash Investigation - i believe it's called Mayday in Canada and Air Emergency/Air Disaster in the US.

Crumb said:
I watch a lot of Canadian TV, which I'm sure, no one has really heard of except those who enjoy canada produced tv.

Continuum
Flashpoint
The Listener
Republic of Doyle
Corner Gas

Love, love, love Corner Gas. They were showing reruns on WGN or WPIX a couple of years ago. Freaking hilarious show.

Is it still in production?

Reactions: Crumb
I don't watch much network television, so most of the shows I watch are pretty unknown by my friends but are loved in my household.

Leverage - Best show ever
Burn Notice
White Collar
Suits
Common Law
Longmire
Fairly Legal
Royal Pains
The Glades
Royal Pains
Covert Affair
Rizzoli & Isles

And best "reality" show ever - Duck Dynasty

RogueWarrior said:
Crumb said:
I watch a lot of Canadian TV, which I'm sure, no one has really heard of except those who enjoy canada produced tv.

Continuum
Flashpoint
The Listener
Republic of Doyle
Corner Gas

Love, love, love Corner Gas. They were showing reruns on WGN or WPIX a couple of years ago. Freaking hilarious show.

Is it still in production?
negative. show was cancelled something like 2 or 3 years ago now

Jolene said:
Lexx!!!
Greatest sci-fi ever that no one cared about.

I always liked Lexx for some reason or other.

Dfpen.jpg

Everybody Loves Raymond

The King of Queens (remember when Leah Remini played Stacey Carosi, Zack's girlfriend, on Saved by the Bell?) :cool:

SweepTheLeg said:
no one else seems to love either of those two? didn't they both go for like 8 seasons?
That's not always a good indicator of a show's loveability, According to Jim got 8 or 9 seasons too.

SweepTheLeg said:
no one else seems to love either of those two? didn't they both go for like 8 seasons?

When I mention Everybody Loves Raymond or The King of Queens in my chat room, just about everyone says they've never watched it or never got into it.

It seems like the big thing now are the reality shows, which I'm not usually into...however I love watching R&B Divas because I LOVE Faith Evans, and those women can make a simple song like "Happy Birthday" sound amazing (in one episode they sang "Happy Birthday" to the late Whitney Houston).

rb-divas.jpg

morment said:
SweepTheLeg said:
That's not always a good indicator of a show's loveability, According to Jim got 8 or 9 seasons too.

Touche` I guess I just know a lot of people that enjoyed both shows. I never got into it while they were on, but reruns I have found to be entertaining.

Reality shows are the lazy cheap way to make a quick buck. Hate 99% of them, only ones I can stand is those where they are using their actual talent in a profession they've wanted to become ie, chefs or designers etc. not just some person doing karaoke who becomes the next top pop star.

RogueWarrior said:
I don't watch much network television, so most of the shows I watch are pretty unknown by my friends but are loved in my household.

Leverage - Best show ever
Burn Notice
White Collar
Suits
Common Law
Longmire
Fairly Legal
Royal Pains
The Glades
Royal Pains
Covert Affair
Rizzoli & Isles

And best "reality" show ever - Duck Dynasty

USA does have some great shows. White Collar is one of the best shows on TV right now, in my opinion. Suits is pretty good, too. I enjoy watching Fairly Legal and Covert Affairs on occasion, but they're not USA's best. (Monk and the earlier seasons of Psych were great.)

The_Brown_Fox said:
SweepTheLeg said:

When I mention Everybody Loves Raymond or The King of Queens in my chat room, just about everyone says they've never watched it or never got into it.

It seems like the big thing now are the reality shows, which I'm not usually into...however I love watching R&B Divas because I LOVE Faith Evans, and those women can make a simple song like "Happy Birthday" sound amazing (in one episode they sang "Happy Birthday" to the late Whitney Houston).

rb-divas.jpg

I love R&B Diva's!!

Does anyone watch Once Upon a Time on ABC. That show is so good! But I haven't ran into ANYONE that watches it :/

Status
Not open for further replies.