AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Twalue - value of your twitter account and is it real??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss_Lollipop

Cam Model
Feb 7, 2011
www.miss-lollipop.com
Twitter Username
@MissLollipopMFC
MFC Username
Miss_Lollipop
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/46293/misslollipop
I used an app to figure out the 'value' of my twitter account ages and ages ago it came up with like $1000 or something. Cool.

So I re-did it today now that its maybe 1-2 yrs later, I have 27,000 followers and do pretty good on twitter.

It came back with a number close to $27,000

And i'm sitting here going "duhhhwhaa??"

Is that even a realistic #?
Can you really sell a twitter account, considering the nature of what mine is?
I can't see it going well for a buyer because lets say another camgirl buys my account, most of my followers would be a bit annoyed that suddenly she's tweeting her boobs not my boobs...

I'm just very confused about this whole "twitter value" thing and what it actually means. Can anyone give me some info?

The site I used was called www.twalue.com

Reactions: AllisonWilder
On a financial statement, it's the kind thing you would see under "Goodwill". A brand name like "Apple" has a lot of value, to Apple. If some other company bought the rights to the name, its value wouldn't be nearly the same. You should think of Twalue the same way.

It has something to do with your value to advertisers if you did paid tweets I think, not selling your entire account. I am not sure though.

Reactions: KaterinaPryde
:lol: Mine is worth $46.37 or eleven Big Macs. Wahoo! lol

I assume they assign a value based on how many followers you have and how many people you follow and a few other factors...that they used dollars is meaningless, just an arbitrary symbol. They could have used stars or penguins.

Mine is $28.71.

But I tend to disagree with their calculation methods. It doesn't take into account the value of those following you. I'd have to say if a dozen people with 30,000 followers follow you or if they put out good quality conversation, that should be worth more than 10,000 followers who only tweet dick pics.

But i've still got Nathan for some reason so I don't care. :lol:

Just theoretical values arbitrarily assigned by someone who has made an algorithm on what they think would make your twitter account valuable. Since there is currently no market to sell twitter accounts the actual value would be $0 at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.