AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Twitter Safety

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All that social media stuff can be fun, but it's also too much like giving out your name and address on a piece of paper to strangers on the street, you just wouldn't do it if you thought about who might actually be paying attention.

Be paranoid, very paranoid.

mankor said:
All that social media stuff can be fun, but it's also too much like giving out your name and address on a piece of paper to strangers on the street, you just wouldn't do it if you thought about who might actually be paying attention.

I'm standing behind you right now.

*sniff*

Is that new shampoo?

Reactions: LilianaXO and Evvie
A particular very popular mfc model, is apparently completely 'unconcerned' about her [IDk if "safety" encompasses it all.]... She routinely lets folks know shes in the newer rehabbed area of a particular city, posts shots of the buildings across the street [visible addresses], posts pics of her child, and numerous other things that would allow some twit to find her in a few minutes if they wanted to. Yes, she has been warned many times by many different people. "I'm not really concerned about people finding me" is her stock answer. I honestly hope she never has a reason, but as open as she is and as crazy as some fanboys [stalkers] can get, ya never know.
Ahhh, the bullet proof attitudes of the sexual youth.... :dontknow:

yossarian said:
mankor said:

I'm standing behind you right now.

*sniff*

Is that new shampoo?

New shower gel, actually. Thank you for noticing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.