AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"u need to"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, a couple Bad Troll ratings and a Facepalm is all it takes for some people.

View attachment 56784

People, this is the internet. If you don't have thicker skin than that turn off your wifi now and stick to spider solitaire.

I just giggled cause the username is a good match, now.

• Funny!
Reactions: Leon_Omega
Ugh, same exact thing happened to me. I saw him as a potential customer.
What a butt.

So at first I just read the thread and was going to say that I watch a lot of Trailer Park Boys so usually when I get the, "U NEED TO SHAVE" or "U NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT" things, I tell them, "You need to FUCK OFFFF" in the style of Ricky, then ban them.

But then I noticed y'all talking about who wrote this, so I looked AND OMG I HAVE A STORY ABOUT THIS DUDE. So same thing, he followed me, I checked who all followed him and he seemed popular among MFC gals so I followed him back after he sent me a bunch of "You're cute" etc. messages. Then I forgot how it happened, but he asked me to comment on the Olivia situation from Aug 1st and I was like, look, as a business move, I am not publicly commenting on that in writing, it is between MFC & Olivia. And he flipped the fuck out on me and blocked me so I couldn't reply. lol Seems like he spends his days harassing us.

Reactions: Leon_Omega
Status
Not open for further replies.