AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ubercamstar.com ???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Judy_

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 19, 2017
Hello ladies,

I came across this webcam modeling corse called Ubercamstar.com and Im wondering if any of you have heard of it, or if its a waste of money?

Sorry if this is already a thread I searched and didn't see anything.

XXOXO

Why do people think talking about how high they can get is a job qualification?

But yes this is a scam but you already have MO access so you can directly ask a model what works.

Why do people think talking about how high they can get is a job qualification?

But yes this is a scam but you already have MO access so you can directly ask a model what works.

I can't always find answers to my questions here. It would be helpful to have something like this that wasn't a scam.

Reactions: SophieLake
I can't always find answers to my questions here. It would be helpful to have something like this that wasn't a scam.

Well let me elaborate a little. It's not a SCAM in that you'll not get information from it. It's more it's paying for already existing information available. It's also geared more toward people that haven't even started out. Even if you used this info you wouldn't be getting anything useful to you till his lesson 4 which is halfway.

In the end it's your $50 so it's up to you, I think the point being made is you might not find any special or new insight to get even a $50 return from the information you can get from his lessons.

Also again getting high is not job accreditation like he makes it out.

I wrote this out because we're using 'scam' too broadly here when we should be saying, 'not worth paying for'

Reactions: AudriTwo
I'd be wary of paying for lessons from anyone who self-identifies as "Buttler Camlord". I get the impression he's never cammed so all he has to offer is second-hand information. I very much doubt there's anything he can teach that couldn't be gleaned from either reading threads here or talking to a fellow cam model for half an hour.

Last edited:
Hes just another dude trying to make money off our industry. Theres so many girls that have a hard time in camming and he tries to capitalize on that. I signed up for the free emails just for shits and sometimes they are good other times im just like "da fuuuuck?" But its not anything I havent found on here with how much research i do. But im also one of those girls where if im not on cam, at my vanilla job or making videos, im probably reading something about this industry lol

Hes just another dude trying to make money off our industry. Theres so many girls that have a hard time in camming and he tries to capitalize on that. I signed up for the free emails just for shits and sometimes they are good other times im just like "da fuuuuck?" But its not anything I havent found on here with how much research i do. But im also one of those girls where if im not on cam, at my vanilla job or making videos, im probably reading something about this industry lol
same. any time I'm not on cam or tending to my other obligations I am literally ALWAYS on the internet reading about this industry and how to better myself at this job. I don't want to say I've become obsessed with it, but... I love my job and I love the people I meet through it (most of them). i am a perfectionist and I treat it like I would any other job, constantly trying to get better at it. I'm glad I found this thread bc I have been considering buying the course bc of the review by a model (cammingskillz.com? or something like that) but also I was wondering if it is a scam. I haven't been verified yet so I don't have access to a lot of the useful info I need, which leads me to.... I know this is not the place to ask this but I literally cannot find anywhere I'm allowed to post so please excuse the new girl. maybe someone here can help me out im hoping. is there anywhere I can post to ask questions to other models or other people who have useful information for me? i dont have access to the models only section yet and i have sooooo many questions and I would like input from girls who know more than me and I would love to be able to talk to some of the other beautiful and strong women who take this job seriously and enjoy it. again, excuse me. I'm new and learning to navigate this forum as much as I'm learning to navigate my way through camming. any and all help appreciated!
xoxo
Sophie :h:

same. any time I'm not on cam or tending to my other obligations I am literally ALWAYS on the internet reading about this industry and how to better myself at this job. I don't want to say I've become obsessed with it, but... I love my job and I love the people I meet through it (most of them). i am a perfectionist and I treat it like I would any other job, constantly trying to get better at it. I'm glad I found this thread bc I have been considering buying the course bc of the review by a model (cammingskillz.com? or something like that) but also I was wondering if it is a scam. I haven't been verified yet so I don't have access to a lot of the useful info I need, which leads me to.... I know this is not the place to ask this but I literally cannot find anywhere I'm allowed to post so please excuse the new girl. maybe someone here can help me out im hoping. is there anywhere I can post to ask questions to other models or other people who have useful information for me? i dont have access to the models only section yet and i have sooooo many questions and I would like input from girls who know more than me and I would love to be able to talk to some of the other beautiful and strong women who take this job seriously and enjoy it. again, excuse me. I'm new and learning to navigate this forum as much as I'm learning to navigate my way through camming. any and all help appreciated!
xoxo

Have you found the thred for verification on here? Its worth it to take the time to get verified on here. And definitely use the search bar before making a new thred. You might be able to amswer some of the questions you have before getting verified!

• Hugs
the answer to everything cam is here, if its not already here then ask and someone will answer xx

to many fuckwits trying to take YOUR money, these people should spear themselves with dildos if they want camgirl cash and stop fucking leeching. end rant.

I bought it out of curiosity. 90% of the information in it is bullshit or not helpful anything else can be found here for free.

xoxo

Soon as you get access to models only you'll have everything you need but in the meantime I don't see any issue with asking questions here too.

I was curious about the cammingskillz googled and found it (it has an xyz on the end instead of .com).

I don't believe at all that was written by a cam model and also don't believe that is a female writing anything on that site. Take a look at the writing style - same type stuff and style as the "ubercamstar butler cam lord guy" so I'm sure it's him pretending to be a cam model. It's hilarious how he keeps saying how unbelievable the money "all these girls" make. He sounds super butthurt that we can make lots of money and he can't.

Interesting that some of his advice is to sell all your videos at an "obscenely low" price to increase camscore. Sounds like a cheap customer to me instead of someone who knows even the first thing about camming. The blog is full of bad advice most of which will have the opposite effect.

PS. If any models are interested in more in depth break down of what's in the UCS dm me. I can give you a rundown.

• Hugs
He has a blog here: http://buttlercamlord.com/ and I'm not impressed. Most of it is really obvious stuff.

Now if a top model had a book I'd be buying. Why would I take advice from someone who has never made a dime on cam?

I highly agree with you, I mean why would i ask a taxi driver something a doctor can answer. Since I been on this forum U have learn a lot of New things to improve myself, if anything else, I'm getting information overload, it just a matter of trying out what works for me.

• Hugs
Have you found the thred for verification on here? Its worth it to take the time to get verified on here. And definitely use the search bar before making a new thred. You might be able to amswer some of the questions you have before getting verified!

yeah, I've read about getting verified but I'm not allowed to post to the thread yet. hopefully soon! in the meantime thank you to all of you beautiful ladies for your help! I'm really glad I asked now & I have a lot more confidence in you ladies than that dude. it was why I asked you all first before buying. thanks to everyone for the help and positive responses! xoxo

I decided to check out the free crash course thing. It all reeks of bullshit, and random words he's just made up.

He calls members "cam johns", for crying out loud. I thought we were past "pimp/prostitute/john" terminology? Ick.

Also talks of some mysterious (nonsense) "seduction matrix".

"If you’re in a dorm room, set yourself up so that all your books, and your posters, and your dirty laundry are all visible in the background." ????? ah yes, nothing's sexier than an unkempt room with your laundry pile on display.

"Viewers love thinking that you’re just an adventure-seeking amateur looking to have a good time on cam…they definitely don’t want to think of you as some kind of professional performer." Yes, coz all the top girls have fuzzy cams and strip off for free.

"There are a few special circumstances when you can use financial desperation to your advantage, but that material is too advanced for this minicourse!" I hope he didn't just call Findom "financial desperation".

"One of the easiest ways to select an awesome name is to use what I call the “dictionary method.” Simply open up a dictionary (or browse one online) and find a really cool word you like. I love the word “asinine,” for example. Don’t know why, it’s just a word that I always found to be totally awesome-sounding since I was a kid."
Asinine. C'mon, how is he not a troll? Call yourself Amy Asinine, smexy.

"A female model might combine the word “kitty” with “asinine” and end up with the name “Asinine Kitty.”" ASININE KITTY

Then he tells you to get on Chaturbate. After reading that one page. And that if you follow his instructions you'll make $1000 in 7 days. Right.

I don't trust him a single bit, and I feel bad for those that fall for it.

I decided to check out the free crash course thing. It all reeks of bullshit, and random words he's just made up.

He calls members "cam johns", for crying out loud. I thought we were past "pimp/prostitute/john" terminology? Ick.

Also talks of some mysterious (nonsense) "seduction matrix".

"If you’re in a dorm room, set yourself up so that all your books, and your posters, and your dirty laundry are all visible in the background." ????? ah yes, nothing's sexier than an unkempt room with your laundry pile on display.

"Viewers love thinking that you’re just an adventure-seeking amateur looking to have a good time on cam…they definitely don’t want to think of you as some kind of professional performer." Yes, coz all the top girls have fuzzy cams and strip off for free.

"There are a few special circumstances when you can use financial desperation to your advantage, but that material is too advanced for this minicourse!" I hope he didn't just call Findom "financial desperation".

"One of the easiest ways to select an awesome name is to use what I call the “dictionary method.” Simply open up a dictionary (or browse one online) and find a really cool word you like. I love the word “asinine,” for example. Don’t know why, it’s just a word that I always found to be totally awesome-sounding since I was a kid."

"A female model might combine the word “kitty” with “asinine” and end up with the name “Asinine Kitty.”" ASININE KITTY

Then he tells you to get on Chaturbate. After reading that one page. And that if you follow his instructions you'll make $1000 in 7 days. Right.

I don't trust him a single bit, and I feel bad for those that fall for it.

lol all very valid points and you actually have me laughing right now. thank you. xoxo

I always thought the word chlamydia was pretty. Guess I should have named myself Chlamydia Kitty. Too late now, so many lost tokens. *weep*

Status
Not open for further replies.