AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

UK Camgirls - ever thought about being on TV?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, some classic comments here! Thanks for the responses and the interest.

Not sure where the comments about the girls having seizures comes from! We're actually the most restrained channel on Sky. Maybe our stream was playing up! Also, we don't broadcast during the day at weekends, but we are live right now if anyone wants to have a quick peek at the webstream http://www.xxxpanded.com/xxXpanded-tv/

xxXpanded.com said:

Not sure where the comments about the girls having seizures comes from! We're actually the most restrained channel on Sky. Maybe our stream was playing up! Also, we don't broadcast during the day at weekends, but we are live right now if anyone wants to have a quick peek at the webstream http://www.xxxpanded.com/xxXpanded-tv/

She kept doing this weird thing that was what the comment was over. Could be just sky playing up. Sorry, didn't mean to offend :oops:

Is there no sound on tv channel? I watched but no sound. I'm also confused over why some girls stick the phone by their naughty bits but still look like they talking to the phone? lol

LilyPink said:
I love babestation! I want to have a go but I'm not thin enough! I think they'd put me on the wives channel lol
thank you boce for the mention :kisses

Lily you are gorgeous!! I rather see you than some stick figure!!

Reactions: AngelicTease
Brum2011 said:
xxXpanded.com said:

She kept doing this weird thing that was what the comment was over. Could be just sky playing up. Sorry, didn't mean to offend :oops:

Is there no sound on tv channel? I watched but no sound. I'm also confused over why some girls stick the phone by their naughty bits but still look like they talking to the phone? lol

Definitely no offence taken! I was just going to edit my post to say that I've just realized that actually Hazel and Leigh who are on air right now are perfectly capable of appearing to have seizures (or worse!) on screen...!

There is sound , or there should be. Some of the tracks are a bit low volume in parts, so maybe you just hit one of those.

Sometimes the girls wear earpieces and the phones are just props....hence the odd positioning sometimes!

xxXpanded.com said:
Brum2011 said:
xxXpanded.com said:

Definitely no offence taken! I was just going to edit my post to say that I've just realized that actually Hazel and Leigh who are on air right now are perfectly capable of appearing to have seizures (or worse!) on screen...!

There is sound , or there should be. Some of the tracks are a bit low volume in parts, so maybe you just hit one of those.

Sometimes the girls wear earpieces and the phones are just props....hence the odd positioning sometimes!

Seriously? lol they did look a lil weird in their movements lol

I turned up the sound and I heard nothing at all, that's what I thought was a bit odd

Ahhhh that makes sense about the phones! thank you for the answers :-D must more sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.