AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

UK model on MFC, best payment type?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 3, 2017
Manchester
Streamate Username
Lorelai_Rose
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to ask, I'm thinking of signing up to MFC but not sure which payment option would be best for me, as I'm in the UK. I'm thinking Payoneer seems the best option but if anyone could help with this I would be grateful!

Thanks, and have a great weekend! :)

What do you use with SM? If payoneer, I'm sure you can link it to your already existing account no problem!

Hi, should anyone require assistance with linking the payment method, please let me know (I'm a representative from Firstchoice Pay, and formerly in Payoneer).
Hi I keep seeing you are active so maybe you can help. I created a payoneer account and ordered the card because I'm about to start as a model. Then literally the next day first choice pay came up and I tried logging in with my payoneer details which didn't work, then I decided to sign up for a first choice pay account but before I can order a card I need to submit a utility bill? I don't have utility bills because my utilities are prepaid with my accommodation rent for the year. Since you don't accept bank statements, what do I use to confirm my address?

When i first started i got the cheques delivered to me. I just pretend I have diff pay dates so it doesnt seem as long lol. Once i started making more money I decided to switch to bank transfer. I have tried payoneer/first choice but its taken since Sept for them to confirm me?? (They still haven't lol) so I stick with bank transfer. I've only ever had one issue with bank transfer and i think it was due to barclays being suspicious of the money i was getting transferred. I've heard HSBC are good tho so it depends on ur bank i guess but since then i've had no issues. Normally comes into my account 3 days later :)

Hi, should anyone require assistance with linking the payment method, please let me know (I'm a representative from Firstchoice Pay, and formerly in Payoneer).

how many forms of ID do you require (does it vary by country like Paxum?)

how many forms of ID do you require (does it vary by country like Paxum?)
Hi, as a rule of thumb, we don't ask for an ID unless we are required to as a service provider. I really don't have an insight of the inner workings of other brands though. If you require assistance with your specific service, feel free to let me know.

When i first started i got the cheques delivered to me. I just pretend I have diff pay dates so it doesnt seem as long lol. Once i started making more money I decided to switch to bank transfer. I have tried payoneer/first choice but its taken since Sept for them to confirm me?? (They still haven't lol) so I stick with bank transfer. I've only ever had one issue with bank transfer and i think it was due to barclays being suspicious of the money i was getting transferred. I've heard HSBC are good tho so it depends on ur bank i guess but since then i've had no issues. Normally comes into my account 3 days later :)
Sasha this is Dan here, I'd like to know what went wrong, and to see if I can help, PM at your earliest convenience please :)

Hi I keep seeing you are active so maybe you can help. I created a payoneer account and ordered the card because I'm about to start as a model. Then literally the next day first choice pay came up and I tried logging in with my payoneer details which didn't work, then I decided to sign up for a first choice pay account but before I can order a card I need to submit a utility bill? I don't have utility bills because my utilities are prepaid with my accommodation rent for the year. Since you don't accept bank statements, what do I use to confirm my address?
Hi, this sounds like an approval process of a billing/shipping address. PM me when you can please.

@Dan Epstein if i get paid onto the card is there a way for me to transfer this to my bank like a gbt? It would be great if we could move funds between the two accounts we have

@Dan Epstein if i get paid onto the card is there a way for me to transfer this to my bank like a gbt? It would be great if we could move funds between the two accounts we have
Hi there, as far as I know we don't have the option to juggle yet. If you'd like me to check specific details, just let me know. I will be more than happy to do so.

Hi, as a rule of thumb, we don't ask for an ID unless we are required to as a service provider. I really don't have an insight of the inner workings of other brands though. If you require assistance with your specific service, feel free to let me know.

oh wow ::very keen to jump ship from Paxum now::

they won't even let me access my money until I give them a second photo ID. fuckin' waste of my money and time. wish I'd never gone there, but I had no mentor when I started :(

will I get some form of account with you guys that I can use to buy online (add Payoneer to my paypal account, keep my money in USD) (I don't know if you would ship a physical card internationally, or you just give people a credit card like number/expiry/etc. so they can use it where mastercard is useable.

what's the fee for your cheapest international EFT option? (one-off transfer fee + currency conversion fee)

Hi, I'm not here to lure users from other companies, but rather to assist. Consumer e-wallets and adult services don't always go hand in hand (ask anyone who's been in the adult business for more than a day). What I'd like to know is what service you are looking for, a payment solution, or a consumer product to be used for online shopping? I will then be able to advise you better. Thanks.

Hi, I'm not here to lure users from other companies, but rather to assist. Consumer e-wallets and adult services don't always go hand in hand (ask anyone who's been in the adult business for more than a day). What I'd like to know is what service you are looking for, a payment solution, or a consumer product to be used for online shopping? I will then be able to advise you better. Thanks.

- I'm a non-US cammer
- I'm with CB,
- I need to use one of their payout options,
- ideal was DD to a US account, but they won't let me do that (because they claim tax forms need to be signed by the holder of the account it's sent to, even though I declare that this money isn't subject to US taxation)
- next best option is a service like yours, and needs to have two functions: 1. ability to store and spend* USD via that account linked to paypal, or through a Visa/Mastercard provided (whether I put it into paypal or use it independently); 2. low fees to transfer USD overseas to my NZD bank account (Paxum offers wire and EFT, EFT is reasonable at $8 a transfer, + about 3.5% for currency conversion, which is only 1% more than my bank itself charges).
- ideally the requirements for verifying my account and having it functional will be minimal. To access my Paxum account, I had to drop $65 on supplemental ID, and will still have to wait another 2 weeks to get it and submit it before I can find out if their system will let me buy online (it's not ATM clear if their card offering applies to me). I'd love to deny them any further income if practicable, what a goddamn nightmare their system was [for me, not for US/Can/Aus/UK citizens, or people with valid passports].

*and I'd like to know what fees are incurred by using the card to buy online, if any - my home bank account card has no usage charges, so all I pay when I buy through paypal is a currency conversion fee. so, if your usage fees are high I'll probably only use the service for '2' and opt for a foreign currency account at my current bank and make all purchases through that for function '1'.

appreciate any info you can provide.

Hi, I still fail to see the efficiency in so many stops along the way just in order to avoid currency conversions. In addition we are diverting the subject of this thread which is about payment methods for MFC for UK based models. You are more than welcome to send me a private message, so we may see what led into such a delay that you describe.

Status
Not open for further replies.