AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

UK Models.. Anyone get a mortgage as a self-employed Cam Girl?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2020
So I'm quite a new cam girl and I was just wondering if any girls who have been through this situation who could give me some advice.

So I really want to buy my first house in around 2 years.

So my regular 9-5 job I earn 20k a year. I have started the camming on the side (On CB), and as i'm starting to make money I plan to register as a self employed (as well as keeping my regular job).

Has camming ever been a problem for mortgages/loans for you? Or have the deposits into your account ever raised red flags for your bank?

Also, would I have to tell a mortgage lender what I do for a living/would they care? Or could I just say that I am a freelance performer or something?

Any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Hey_foxy
Sorry for the late reply

No, it wouldn't be an issue, there is no reason for any lender to refuse to use your self employed income once you have two years of SA302s. The only professions which mortgage lenders routinely refuse to lend to in the UK are diplomats (we can't pursue them for non payment) and professional sportspeople (very short earning potential and they routinely go bankrupt once career ends).

The only other thing you may need to explain is how sustainable your hours are - if you have a 9-5 job then anything over 10/15 hours a week extra work would be questioned. That would be the same for any type of job though, nothing to do with the income coming from camming

Status
Not open for further replies.