AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unban 1 User on CB?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Hi, how do I unban just ONE user, specific one obviously on Chaturbate?
In the gear tab all I see is "clear all ban/silences"

Can I go to their profile and there is an option there or I think before I have seen in "Followers", when you ban/block someone they appear in a section at the bottom, can I unblock that specific person from there?

When I used to cam on Chaturbate there was no option to unban just one user - you'd have to unban them all. Which is obviously pretty problematic. The bans 'wear out' after errrm 60 or 90 days though, right?

Maybe they have changed things. I hope they have at least. Having not been on there in months, I'm sorry I'm not of more help.

Its still the same, models can only 'clear all ban/silences'.

Silences last for 6 hours and bans can last for a month or two, unless CB coders change something and it will revert (clear the ban)

models can only 'clear all ban/silences'.
what in the what?

I'm shocked they have such a craptastic system for models to deal with members.

could you message support to unban someone for your room?

Sorry only a model can unban someone from their room via the 'clear all IP's'

what in the what?

I'm shocked they have such a craptastic system for models to deal with members.

lol its a part of the models menu command... models have a link for 'Clear All Bans and Silences' and if anyone has been banned or silenced they will all be allowed back in to chat. This includes people who the model didn't want in their room. The model would need for the user to return back in their room to re-ban that user.

• Wat?!
Reactions: AmberCutie
I have in the past contacted support to unban someone when it was an accident and they did fix it for me.

Reactions: roydz
Sorry only a model can unban someone from their room via the 'clear all IP's'

do you know this for a fact? i have messaged my site before to lift bans when i couldn't find an individual username in my long list of bans and they were able to do so. it doesn't hurt to message to find out.

do you know this for a fact? i have messaged my site before to lift bans when i couldn't find an individual username in my long list of bans and they were able to do so. it doesn't hurt to message to find out.

You could email them.. but theres no list of bans that models can look at.

You could email them.. but theres no list of bans that models can look at.

that's why the model should email the site to see if they can do anything on their end to solve the problem because there is no list provided to the models to individually lift bans. @Teagan has experienced support doing such for her.

Reactions: roydz
They did have a list so you could unban people but it was years ago and looks like it's gone now. It was helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.