AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unban please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice_from_K

Banhammered
Jul 4, 2023
Greetings Team. It's been more than 2 years, I'm writing about unbanning, pardoning, whether it's possible. Two years ago I was cheated and taken advantage of and withdrew someone else's money through me. I was young and stupid, but now I have realized that I need to read, learn and listen to the rules of the site. Could you please have mercy on me, give me a chance. I am willing to work 10 hours a day, to show you my dedication to work.

Thank you so much for reading yours:
CB Account: Alicebloomberry

Sadly, they said it wasn't even up for discussion. Is there any chance of forgiveness?
Guau Wow I'm so sorry for you, I don't understand they banned you for collecting stolen chips or you cashed in legal chips and it's forbidden to do that.

I am also suspended and it is because a faithful user started talking stupid about his pet and I did not stop him, I have been begging CB for forgiveness for a while since I am unemployed without even money to eat and without a house because I don't have to pay rent this month

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.