AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unbelievable reason, why they bannned me?!!! (sigh)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2017
I felt so bad, cuz one of the admin support accusing me that my old passport ID is FAKE?! Can you believe it?! I was working and using my passport for 5 years then they will banned me cuz of the reasons that my old passport ID is FAKE?! I wondered how they know if it's FAKE or REAL one? Where they can basis if its real ID or not?! I used to travel in Singapore, So If it's fake, does the immigration will let me to fly in Singapore?! Very unfair, they don't wanna pay me,just because of lack of reasons and not valid reasons, they can't even tell me or proof if my ID is real FAKE!
Come on, let's be fair to the models, were working so hard!, then now this is all we got from your site? It's not easy to earn tips and pvt's... Hopefully open your mind and heart about this matters......

I'm guessing that you're talking about Chaturbate?

They're awfully ban-happy over stupid shit. It's probably a good idea to start trying other sites.

Reactions: curvyredhead
I felt so bad, cuz one of the admin support accusing me that my old passport ID is FAKE?! Can you believe it?! I was working and using my passport for 5 years then they will banned me cuz of the reasons that my old passport ID is FAKE?! I wondered how they know if it's FAKE or REAL one? Where they can basis if its real ID or not?! I used to travel in Singapore, So If it's fake, does the immigration will let me to fly in Singapore?! Very unfair, they don't wanna pay me,just because of lack of reasons and not valid reasons, they can't even tell me or proof if my ID is real FAKE!
Come on, let's be fair to the models, were working so hard!, then now this is all we got from your site? It's not easy to earn tips and pvt's... Hopefully open your mind and heart about this matters......
Talk to @punker barbie about it.

admin support accusing me that my old passport ID is FAKE?!

Where they can basis if its real ID or not?!

You don't specifically mention something, so let me ask. Is your passport EXPIRED?

If it is expired, then it is fake. It is no longer valid ID and can not be used as such anywhere. The website can't use it as a valid ID as proof of age. You also can't go and buy alcohol and show it as proof. No one can use it for any means to prove you are who you are or how old you are. By law any expired ID, be it passport, drivers license, or state ID, is no longer considered ID. And none of them can be used for any further purpose.

If it is expired, then what you have shown them is a random meaningless piece of paper. Get a new one if you want to use a passport as ID.

If it's not expired, then yeah, Chaturbate's being a bitch again.

Doesn't it make more sense though to tell the user "Hey your I.D is expired, send us your current I.D" rather than ban someone without warning and simply tell them what they have is fake? it just makes the whole thing confusing for the user because you're not sure what they mean or how you can correct it.

Doesn't it make more sense though to tell the user "Hey your I.D is expired, send us your current I.D" rather than ban someone without warning and simply tell them what they have is fake? it just makes the whole thing confusing for the user because you're not sure what they mean or how you can correct it.

If only Chaturbate operated on logic...... We can dream, right?

The reason why companies don't give details why they reject "proof" is that this would give people hints about how the company detects "fake" documents.
A common issue can be a name , like on a passport it is Mary Jane Black and on another document it is Mary Black, means the names are not matching, documents rejected......
Just as an example....

:)

Cb are saying her old passport which she used already for 5 years on C.B is fake. ,its not and she has used it to travel to Singapore (yes it is expired) hence her submitting her new one

If you remember her previous post she already replaced the passport with the brand new one. The new style Philippines Biometric Passport which is more detailed and advanced than the old one

I've seen a scan of both and there doesn't appear to be any error in the details

I did talked to her, and that was she said, that my passport ID is fake and they can't verified it :( , And now she doesn't reply on me too (sigh) :(

When It was not expired, yes they approved it, Then when my passport is expired, and they banned me and not paid me too, then they can tell me now its a FAKE? I used to get new one, and try to communicate to them, but they keep ignoring me regarding on this problem, I told them i got my new passport ID, but nobody is replying on my email :(

:rage:
This is the same bullshit what happened to my other friend , they accused her valid Philippines passport of being fake and banned her after 3 years.!!!

Grr WTF!!!!

Your old passport was perfectly valid and they paid you out for 5 years when you were using it and you can prove that as you have the stamp in it from your trip to Singapore!! how dare they accuse you of having a FAKE passport especially after all your years on C.B. Perhap's we should be accusing C.B of being blind and incompetent!!

I think you need to go on the profile of punker barbie again and I hope you get your 13000 tokens paid out.

But really I think they don't have any clue at all about Philippines passports! maybe you need to also scan and send your driver license.

Reactions: pretty_eyes
I just had to delete yet another thread where the OP doesn't properly title a thread and there's no mention of WHAT SITE they're referring to.

Do people really think this is just a Chaturbate Support Forum? It's not.

• Funny!
Reactions: AudriTwo
I think by now most regular readers here just assume they are writing about an issue with chaturbate . If one googles banned by chaturbate ACF is the number one result. Maybe you should insert paid for adverts on punker barbies profile wall you would probably make a fortune from all the traffic:D

I think by now most regular readers here just assume they are writing about an issue with chaturbate . If one googles banned by chaturbate ACF is the number one result. Maybe you should insert paid for adverts on punker barbies profile wall you would probably make a fortune from all the traffic:D
Put an ad in every anti CB post you make, will easily double it...
:troll:

:rage:
This is the same bullshit what happened to my other friend , they accused her valid Philippines passport of being fake and banned her after 3 years.!!!

Grr WTF!!!!

maybe they have better fraud detection systems now?

what is the reason the single out the Philippines specifically? is it because of their historical ties to the US, or are there still labor/banking/etc. ties that mean they can be dealt with differently to all the other nations in that region from Japan to Australia that they lump in as 'Asia'?

I wrote on punker barbies profile, she said she can't make comment but its not the complete story hmm.

anyway, as far as I know in the early days of CB they pretty much allowed any i.d for that region hence the issue with fake documents. Later on they only allowed Passports to be used.

Heres an example of 3 different types (from google images so dont freak out)

The first is the very oldest "handwritten type" (no longer accepted of course)

voldppassport.jpg The next is a newer type

oldppassport.jpg

and the the latest "biometric" type there is a hologram over the photo of course which can't be picked up in well in a flat scan.

modernppassport.jpg
The other main i.d there is called postal i.d the modern one is fairly secure

ppostal.jpg

Last up is the OLD and most faked. the old style postal i.d
oldpostal.jpg

I wrote on punker barbies profile, she said she can't make comment but its not the complete story hmm.

That pretty much cements it for me. Chaturbate is a pain, we all know that. But I also know that @punker barbie has seemed to be pretty fair working with peoples complaints here on the forum. I've seen her respond a lot, ask for people to contact her directly to help them, get them reinstated many times. Usually after doing so we don't hear from those with the problem again. Which makes me believe she resolved the problems.

If she's saying there's more to it, then I think I'll choose to believe her and think we aren't getting the full story out of OP. There's nothing we can do about it anyway. And now I think I no longer would want to.

Sorry I misswrote what she said "Thank you for looking out for your fellow Chaturbaters. However please realize that many times you have only heard part of the story when a broadcaster posts on a forum"

anyway pretty_eyes got reply from punker barbie
all I can say her support need to learn what a real passport looks like. A model who has enjoyed working on their site for 5 years who has now been screwed over by them because they can't even accurately verify a valid passport

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Hi, and thank you for posting. The IDs you submitted have been determined to be invalid
and the account is banned permanently due to the nature of the terms of service violation.
Your payments are also being held, because our legal department has reason to believe the ids you submitted were fake.

Thank you

13000 tokens is a lot to lose!
I the model is wishing she cashed up more regulary.
Are CB saying the new ID is also fake in there opinion?
Some day in the future there must be a better way of determining true ID from birth, some type of special scanners that can zoom into our eyes and read a code engraved from when you were born, exact Carbon dating to the day... it can be read from a picture of a person and can't be faked...pretty scfi I know:)

I try to submit my new passport ID, but they keep ignored me after that, they dont even want to listen about cam modells matters... very unfair :( they can't even tell me what i did violate!

sucks :(

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: nzhere
Hi there,

I just wanna share my opinion regarding on my chaturbate account, I heard that one of the support admin suspecting that my passport ID is a fake?! I wonder how'd you can tell if it's fake or it's real?! I can show a proof that my passport ID is not a FAKE, I can scan and send it here, so you can figure out if it's really FAKE or not, I have to pursue my rights as a cam model of your site, Because I believe I didn't violate any of your RULES... I can show you that I went flight to the Singapore, and there's a proof that my passport is not a FAKE... I can submit my old passport ID that you were saying its a FAKE, and I can send the new one as well...

Please open your mind and heart, regarding on this matter, as a cam model, I believe i have a rights to pursue, and I have to get paid too.

Thanks

Sincerely,pretty_eyes

And this is what the support admin replied to me....

Dear pretty_eyes,

As you may have noticed, your account with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to violations of our terms of service.

We can no longer assist you with this matter.
Thank you,
Support

And this is what i response to them

Well, will you please tell me what did I violated? I believe as a cam model I have right to know what is it, so I can defense myself and my rights as a model...Thanks

And another response from them....

Dear pretty_eyes,

We can no longer assist you with this account, it has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service.
Thank you,
Support

Can you believe in their reasons? they keep ignoring me regarding on how i violate their rules, all i know is my passport id is expired,then when i renew my new passport id and try to send them, and pursue my rights as a cam models, this is all i've got from them? very unfair :( :( :(

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: nzhere
Seems very unfair but they make their rules and apply as they feel fits their situation and that's hard to fight.
A bit frightening for any model on their site who's ID is out of date, could being honest and proactive by resubmitting new up to date ID immediately still cause you to get banned and loose your token because you were operating with an expired ID?
Your case seems it really needs clarification as to whether it's the fake ID or expired part at fault.
Their out right refusal to give you an chance for redress must be so frustrating and stressful.

Could you write to your passport authority in your country to get a letter of authentication for your old and new passport, send it to support as proof and ask for your money, at this point you having already lost it so no harm trying?

A model who has enjoyed working on their site for 5 years who has now been screwed over by them because they can't even accurately verify a valid passport

Thing is, you don't know that. You're assuming that based on what she initially guessed. All we have from Chaturbate is a violation of terms. No mention of ID from them whatsoever, as evidenced by what the model herself posted.

For all we know it could have been any of a 100 other reasons she was banned. Shirley herself has hinted there's more to it than you have been led to believe. Give it up already. It probably had nothing to do with a passport.

And this is what the support admin replied to me....

Dear pretty_eyes,

As you may have noticed, your account with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to violations of our terms of service.

We can no longer assist you with this matter.
Thank you,
Support

And another response from them....

Dear pretty_eyes,

We can no longer assist you with this account, it has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service.
Thank you,
Support

Nowhere is ID mentioned.

Even I wanna do that, they keep ignoring me, they don't even wanna listen to me as a cam model... they said, they can't assist me anymore...due to my account is terminated... really unfair :(

Thing is, you don't know that. You're assuming that based on what she initially guessed. All we have from Chaturbate is a violation of terms. No mention of ID from them whatsoever, as evidenced by what the model herself posted.

For all we know it could have been any of a 100 other reasons she was banned. Shirley herself has hinted there's more to it than you have been led to believe. Give it up already. It probably had nothing to do with a passport.

Nowhere is ID mentioned.

You missed it?

Hi, and thank you for posting. The IDs you submitted have been determined to be invalid
and the account is banned permanently due to the nature of the terms of service violation.
Your payments are also being held, because our legal department has reason to believe the ids you submitted were fake.

Thank you

We have both same problem ,they told me, my ID passport that i renew is Fake..I have also 3000 + tokens on my Chaturbate account that i cannot get because they banned me and terminated..

Status
Not open for further replies.