AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Under the Dome

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnaVictoriaXO

Inactive Cam Model
Nov 3, 2010
Twitter Username
@AnaVictoriaXO
Tumblr Username
AnaVictoriaXO
MFC Username
AnaVictoriaXO
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/59537/AnaVictoriaXO
Anyone else watch this? Or read the book?

Ive only seen the 1st episode but its pretty good! A bit cheesy in some parts but the whole dome thing is pretty cool and there are already some twists and secrets to wonder about.

Ahhh! Ahhhh!!! This is amazing! I absolutely adore Stephen King, and that book is massively huge. But it was such a good read! And the end is kind of surprising and even a little uplifting.

I'm so ecstatic they're making a mini-series on it. If you have the time, I'd definitely recommend reading the book. It's at least a couple inches thick though. ;)

I've never read any Stephen King books but now I'm wondering if I should read the book before I continue on with the show?I really like the concept of the show so I'm sure I'll like the book. Hmm...decisions, decisions...

CharlotteLace said:
Ahhh! Ahhhh!!! This is amazing! I absolutely adore Stephen King, and that book is massively huge. But it was such a good read! And the end is kind of surprising and even a little uplifting.

I'm so ecstatic they're making a mini-series on it. If you have the time, I'd definitely recommend reading the book. It's at least a couple inches thick though. ;)
Try reading the complete uncut version of "The Stand" over 400+ pages from the published version making it (I believe) one of Kings longest books (almost 1200 pages).

I have read the book (Under the Dome) and watching the series, so far it's not bad.

However I have always found that books to TV series always lacks the kind of character growth you can get with a well written book. Good authors can define a person in two pages but that is hard to convey those two pages on the screen, you miss to much when watching v.s. reading.

Time will tell...

Status
Not open for further replies.