AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Undo converting tokens to cash on CB?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tia

Jul 1, 2015
Tumblr Username
gamergirltia
Chaturbate Username
gamergirl_tia
Hey, everyone!
I just wanted to write in the chat in someone's room on CB and I got the message "This room only allows members to chat if they have tokens."
Wtf?
Maybe I accidentally converted my tokens to cash but I do not remember doing so.
I just checked my balance and it says I converted my 260 tokens to 13 $.
It's not a lot but still it's annoying and I'm wondering if I can undo it.
The thing is I don't even have my payment form filled out and I don't have a payoneer account yet either. So it's not even possible for CB to pay out the money to me.
Is there any way to undo converting tokens to cash before the money is paid out?

They don't pay out amounts under $50, so you don't have to worry about $13 suddenly being sent somewhere. I would contact support and ask if it's possible. I can't say that I have ever heard of someone needing to do this, but I would think that they'd oblige since you're a member and not a model.

Status
Not open for further replies.