AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Upload Video Failed???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible that the Stripchat team will also censor the video's content. I have been rejected many times because it does not match the content of "Specific", and even been warned and flagged.

Upvote 0
I want to add to ensure you render your video using the h.264 codec.

I also had this issue uploading videos to Stripchat, but in my case I originally rendered the videos using something like h.264qse or h.265, whatever the default in OpenShot was. Re-rendering the video using h.264 allowed the video to go through.

@Charlie_SC I would recommend adding a list of supported codecs to the technical requirements info page.

Upvote 0
It's possible that the Stripchat team will also censor the video's content. I have been rejected many times because it does not match the content of "Specific", and even been warned and flagged.

We do check videos but your comment is not how it works.
I would say your warning was for different things/reasons.

I will PM you now to discuss further as I'm happy to look into this matter.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I want to add to ensure you render your video using the h.264 codec.

I also had this issue uploading videos to Stripchat, but in my case I originally rendered the videos using something like h.264qse or h.265, whatever the default in OpenShot was. Re-rendering the video using h.264 allowed the video to go through.

@Charlie_SC I would recommend adding a list of supported codecs to the technical requirements info page.

Hey @Autumn Nights
Thank you.
I will have this reviewed.

Upvote 0
i have another question. i noticed that at times it will say no mic or broadcast poor why would it says that my internet is fine,,,, when i was on chaturbate i broadcasted at 720 or even 1080 with no problem 1080 was a bit of a stretch but i was able to do it. so why do i get this message when broadcasting at just 720? any idea's ???

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.