AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Use SplitCam to multi-stream to the top cam sites... now with free restreaming!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Could anyone help me please . I've been using Splitcam for few months now to stream on MFC and SC.But recently when i've been loggedin a few hours , the bar next to the name of the cam site goes red and but when it's all streaming fine it should be green . I checked my internet speed is seems fine and I have downloaded the latest version on Spitcam but its still the same . Can anyone help ? :)

Reactions: SplitCam
Could anyone help me please . I've been using Splitcam for few months now to stream on MFC and SC.But recently when i've been loggedin a few hours , the bar next to the name of the cam site goes red and but when it's all streaming fine it should be green . I checked my internet speed is seems fine and I have downloaded the latest version on Spitcam but its still the same . Can anyone help ? :)
Hello Jessica
Try to renew stream keys for both sites.

If the issue contonue try to contact us by skype : jack-px or telegram @SplitCam

Thank You

1 question: when i stream i see green if server is ok ... sometimes red if server do problem... sometimes i see blue but i see stream ok...
what's blue color ?

I recently noticed you guys have added chroma key as an option to images which is great! But I was wondering if you guys have thought about adding this for plugins such as Lovense? I love having the full white look with no background but this is only possible with chroma key. I'm able to do it in OBS, so I hope I can do it on Splitcam at some point. :)

1 question: when i stream i see green if server is ok ... sometimes red if server do problem... sometimes i see blue but i see stream ok...
what's blue color ?
Do you stream directly or through restream? I mean your restream in splitcam enabled?
Thank you

I recently noticed you guys have added chroma key as an option to images which is great! But I was wondering if you guys have thought about adding this for plugins such as Lovense? I love having the full white look with no background but this is only possible with chroma key. I'm able to do it in OBS, so I hope I can do it on Splitcam at some point. :)
Hello can you send me sample of recording video or screenshot what exactly you want?
Thank You

no without restream, switch green when ok... sometimes red (fall down streaming) sometimes blue i don't know what means

no without restream, switch green when ok... sometimes red (fall down streaming) sometimes blue i don't know what means
it's some bug , we will check it, i hope in next version it will be not repeat!
thank you

How do I make the audio effects work? I'll click to add noise supress or complex filter, but I can see/hear that it isnt working, and if I click "active effects" it says there are no effects active for this layer
Hello
What version of splitcam do you use?
The new one it's 10.5.38
If you use new version please contact to us by telegram : @SplitCam
Thank You

Hello

New MacOS version of SplitCam Version 1.4 build 63 (05/19/2022)

NEW

• Added support for 4K HD resolution
  • Added four buttons into the toolbar of a camera layer. User can choose one of available modes: no editing (by default), blurred background, blurred person, replace background with an image.
  • Added voice control functionality. Allows a user control the app via predefined voice commands. The commands and voice language can be choose in the application’s settings in correspond settings page.

Reactions: Chromatica_Jay
Anyone know how to 'zoom' in on splitcam?? I'm probably being incredibly stupid but can't find the feature to do this anywhere
select a layer then hold down Ctrl key on the keyboard and scroll the mouse wheel up or down.

Hello Garygoldenballs

Yes you can stream to CB + Streamate + any other sites at the same time, with SplitCam 10.4.8 or higher .

SplitCam support absolutely free multiple streaming and free multiple restreaming to multiple platforms or channels at once
How to find a streamkey for streamate please?
maybe there is a video for setting up streamate ?

Thank you !

I thought this would be the appropriate place to ask... Is there an equivalent to charlesbot so I could have a spin the wheel game while using splitcam?
Hello
you can add link to brouser source

I did watch the video.
wasnt helpful , i cant get to the box with the stream information, it doesnt appear for me
Hello.
Maybe they changed some design.
If you want please contact to us by telegram @SplitCam or skype: jack-px.
We will show you how to do stream.

I have found it thank you.
It shows up only if you choose external encoder.
But it slows down my camera feed pretty much somehow. Doesnt seem an option for me.
Thank you for answer.
Every encoder software with streaming on rtmp will be do some delay from 2 to 10 second depend on the site you stream on.