AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2017
London
Twitter Username
@anacondahunga
Chaturbate Username
holewrecker
Chrome-Remote-Desktop-Windows8.jpg

The other day I was experimenting with my cam show. I have set up multiple IP cameras in various rooms so that my cam show is a more personal day-in-the-life show.

The problem is that if you step away from your computer screen you can no longer see the room conversation. What I really need is an app that lets me monitor the room from my phone.

I have a solution

Google Remote Desktop allows you to put your entire computer screen on your phone or tablet and control every aspect of your Cam software and the chat room.
Check out the youtube video

Download the remote desktop app

As a member I would say be cautious how much you use this while camming. Members see models viewing their phone constantly as being distracted or someone else getting special attention, doesn't matter the truth or not. Or at least use a tablet or something less phone looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.