AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

User banned no response from Chaturbate support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2021
A good friend of mine streams on Chaturbate, he's a good cam model and a nice guy. I admit I enjoy his unique shows and he's always a promoter of Chaturbate. However he's been banned and with no reason. He's sent emails off to Chaturbate and Shirley with no response. He's confused as am I to why he is banned? Since he was given no reason. His username is Aceshadowz on CB. Can he please get a response via his email on why and on how he can get unbanned? He doesn't deserve a ban IMO and I'm sure whatever he did he is very sorry for.

Thanks

So I recently got banned from chaturbate for violating terms of service. My account was aceshadowz. I started cam modeling in 2016 and through the years I had been banned a couple times for misc infractions. I had always emailed support and they would unban me. I’ve emailed support 4-5 times and no response. They never emailed me the reason for my ban. I feel kind of lost at the moment because it took me five years to accumulate my following. I have aceshadowz painted on the wall in my house. My personal website is Aceshadowz.com. I had a couple friends I would talk to daily on a daily basis there and since covId shut down bowling league. They were really my only social interaction. If anyone can help or has advice to try and get my account back it would be greatly appreciated

Upvote 0
A good friend of mine streams on Chaturbate, he's a good cam model and a nice guy. I admit I enjoy his unique shows and he's always a promoter of Chaturbate. However he's been banned and with no reason. He's sent emails off to Chaturbate and Shirley with no response. He's confused as am I to why he is banned? Since he was given no reason. His username is Aceshadowz on CB. Can he please get a response via his email on why and on how he can get unbanned? He doesn't deserve a ban IMO and I'm sure whatever he did he is very sorry for.

Thanks
Good luck. I’m a female model on CB for 2.5 years and was banned a week ago. See my posts here for my story if you like. Just randomly banned, no warning. A week later, and emails to support and tagging Shirley here, still banned. And I have $255 uncashed tokens just sitting there I needed. If I ever see my account unlocked again or the tokens paid out to me I will be in complete shock. Hope your friend has better luck than I have had.

Upvote 0
Good luck. I’m a female model on CB for 2.5 years and was banned a week ago. See my posts here for my story if you like. Just randomly banned, no warning. A week later, and emails to support and tagging Shirley here, still banned. And I have $255 uncashed tokens just sitting there I needed. If I ever see my account unlocked again or the tokens paid out to me I will be in complete shock. Hope your friend has better luck than I have had.

I told him about this site and he's gonna make a post on here. I wish him luck too! I can't imagine anything he'd do to get a perm ban and no response. That being said from what I'm seeing on this forum it seems as though this isn't uncommon for Chaturbate. Very poor customer service if you ask me.

Upvote 0
I told him about this site and he's gonna make a post on here. I wish him luck too! I can't imagine anything he'd do to get a perm ban and no response. That being said from what I'm seeing on this forum it seems as though this isn't uncommon for Chaturbate. Very poor customer service if you ask me.
I had users report me and say I was at risk for self harm. I was not. Cb never even asked me personally if I was ok. Just banned. Now over 1 week later, they keep my money, account remains locked, and support won’t respond to any emails. It goes way beyond port customer service at this point for me at least.

Upvote 0
So I recently got banned from chaturbate for violating terms of service. My account was aceshadowz. I started cam modeling in 2016 and through the years I had been banned a couple times for misc infractions. I had always emailed support and they would unban me. I’ve emailed support 4-5 times and no response. They never emailed me the reason for my ban. I feel kind of lost at the moment because it took me five years to accumulate my following. I have aceshadowz painted on the wall in my house. My personal website is Aceshadowz.com. I had a couple friends I would talk to daily on a daily basis there and since covId shut down bowling league. They were really my only social interaction. If anyone can help or has advice to try and get my account back it would be greatly appreciated
How long has your account been banned? My only advice, after my experience being banned and no answers from support, is find a new platform. I will miss so many of the nice regulars I had there. However, would you ever trust a site that just bans you all the time, without warning to not keep doing it again? It’s hard to support a site like that. And do they really want your business anyway?

Upvote 0
Hello everybody. there was a problem with my account. worked on the account for over a year and did not break the rules, but got banned. please help with the support's answer. I have already written 10 letters, but have not received an answer. account "highlemonsss" @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Hello everybody. there was a problem with my account. worked on the account for over a year and did not break the rules, but got banned. please help with the support's answer. I have already written 10 letters, but have not received an answer. account "highlemonsss" @punker barbie
Support has responded to your email. Please know that sending multiple emails a day about the same issue will delay a response. This is because with each additional email that is sent in, the system automatically puts your request to the back of the queue.

Upvote 0
Hello again. the support answered yesterday about my question and asked me to confirm that I understood everything. "In order to have your suspension removed, please confirm that you understand that should you use". I replied to this message, but the page is still banned. please tell me how long the page will be active again? request (16986959). I'm sorry for the importunity @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Hello again. the support answered yesterday about my question and asked me to confirm that I understood everything. "In order to have your suspension removed, please confirm that you understand that should you use". I replied to this message, but the page is still banned. please tell me how long the page will be active again? request (16986959). I'm sorry for the importunity @punker barbie
Support has advised that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie
I m a basic user, NOT broadcaster, got my account banned recently. I have sent emails but get no reply yet. This is a ‘loyal account’ dedicated to one single model. Can you help me with this?

account, lamoralocke95
Request, 16995743

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.