AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

User comment, not necessarily an MFC complaint. ISO your thoughts.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More years ago than I can remember I joined MFC. On the site I found many wonderful models - some sexy, some intelligent, some both. To this day I still follow some of them.

Fast forward a few years. I discovered CB. I found CB's interface so much more user-friendly than MFC's.

Do others have the same comment/complaint? Maybe I'm just not smart enough to understand MFC's interface. Maybe I'm using a decade old website (albeit on a new computer and always updated Chrome browser). 👂

More years ago than I can remember I joined MFC. On the site I found many wonderful models - some sexy, some intelligent, some both. To this day I still follow some of them.

Fast forward a few years. I discovered CB. I found CB's interface so much more user-friendly than MFC's.

Do others have the same comment/complaint? Maybe I'm just not smart enough to understand MFC's interface. Maybe I'm using a decade old website (albeit on a new computer and always updated Chrome browser). 👂
I an see for some how MFC seems dated, and clunky but once you learn how to leverage the tools, to sort models, and there aw ways you can rank models in groups by friend, noted, bookmarked and hidden that helps clean up your feed.

Everyone has their own bent,

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.