AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

User Payed 1000 tokens and then she banned my account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2021
Dear all,

seems that my question does not appear -

I payed a user 1000 tokens and then she banned my account.

Can you please help me?

Thx

When you email support, make sure you give them more details like what did you both say before, what was agreed etc

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Yes sorry this is the same topic - I did not see that this one was posted - thx for the replies. This is a strategy perfide she made agreements and I have screenshots. Then she did try to provocate me that I say something wrong that gives her the reason to BAN me. Then you steal 1000 tokens with this strategy. I AGREE that tipping is voluntary but when they sell you an empty whatsapp number and the user BLOCKS you 1 day later in both sides for me this is FRAUDE. Please help me to recover at least my tokens. And please check this user - from my point of view she should be BANNED.

Thx for the support!

Maxi

Upvote 0
No. You tip at your own risk.
This is not correct! When there is FRAUDE chaturbate also needs to help me. I also mailed at the support but in comparison to earlier days the support does not seem to help much! for that reason I also asked here for help!

Upvote 0
This is not correct! When there is FRAUDE chaturbate also needs to help me. I also mailed at the support but in comparison to earlier days the support does not seem to help much! for that reason I also asked here for help!
Not true and I'll show you why.

Billing. Community Members may elect to put money on deposit with the Platform which will be converted to tokens which tokens may only be used through the Platform as the applicable Community Member elects, including for use to tip Independent Broadcasters. Certain purchases may be processed by UAB Alternative Payments, Šiaulių g. 10-32, LT-01134 Vilnius, Lithuania as an EU based purchase facilitator. By tipping tokens through the Platform, you agree that all token tips are intended as a gratuity and all tips are final when sent. In the event that we receive a complaint about a tip after it has been sent, we may, at our election and with no obligation to do so, send the complaint to the other party for the other party's response regarding the complaint. You are prohibited from providing "tips" for the performance of specific acts. Requesting or demanding specific acts for tips may result in a ban from the Platform for all parties involved. Independent Broadcasters are prohibited from requesting any type of off-Platform payments; provided, however, the Platform may, from time to time, permit Independent Broadcasters to post links to wish lists.

Upvote 0
With a tip you pay things - also a Whatsapp Number or agreements - when you tip 1000 and buy her whatsapp and then suddenly she blocks me from all this is FRAUDE - in this case I hope that chaturbate will refund these tokens and get these tokens back from her! this is NOT acceptable!

Upvote 0
With a tip you pay things - also a Whatsapp Number or agreements - when you tip 1000 and buy her whatsapp and then suddenly she blocks me from all this is FRAUDE - in this case I hope that chaturbate will refund these tokens and get these tokens back from her! this is NOT acceptable!
It is not fraud. If you said or did something to give her vibes that she doesn't want you around then it is her right to ban you and deny you access to any of her content.

I recently did two privates shows on CB where the site glitched and the users asked for a refund of their tokens. CB only refunded the per minute price of the private and not the tips they gave while in the private show. Do you see why? One was a glitch of their system where the private kept ending abruptly and the other was a voluntary decision to tip within the private show on top of my rate.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Not true and I'll show you why.

Billing. Community Members may elect to put money on deposit with the Platform which will be converted to tokens which tokens may only be used through the Platform as the applicable Community Member elects, including for use to tip Independent Broadcasters. Certain purchases may be processed by UAB Alternative Payments, Šiaulių g. 10-32, LT-01134 Vilnius, Lithuania as an EU based purchase facilitator. By tipping tokens through the Platform, you agree that all token tips are intended as a gratuity and all tips are final when sent. In the event that we receive a complaint about a tip after it has been sent, we may, at our election and with no obligation to do so, send the complaint to the other party for the other party's response regarding the complaint. You are prohibited from providing "tips" for the performance of specific acts. Requesting or demanding specific acts for tips may result in a ban from the Platform for all parties involved. Independent Broadcasters are prohibited from requesting any type of off-Platform payments; provided, however, the Platform may, from time to time, permit Independent Broadcasters to post links to wish lists.
This agreement ONLY referred to make private sessions at chaturbate with her - NOTHING more! I did not pay tips for specific acts - she SELLED me her whatsapp which is from my point of view allowed. Furthermore we agreed just doing private sessions on chaturbate! this does NO violate the terms of use! Furthermore I just want this point: "In the event that we receive a complaint about a tip after it has been sent, we may, at our election and with no obligation to do so, send the complaint to the other party for the other party's response regarding the complaint." that the help me in this point! so I do not see a contradicion of what you say!

Upvote 0
It is not fraud. If you said or did something to give her vibes that she doesn't want you around then it is her right to ban you and deny you access to any of her content.

I recently did two privates shows on CB where the site glitched and the users asked for a refund of their tokens. CB only refunded the per minute price of the private and not the tips they gave while in the private show. Do you see why? One was a glitch of their system where the private kept ending abruptly and the other was a voluntary decision to tip within the private show on top of my rate.
I am using CB since years and when you sell a Whatsapp for 1000 tokens which is simply not used and then blocked and the second agreement was to make private sessions BUT she blocks you from both and I could not do NOTHING then in this case IT is FRAUD!

Upvote 0
This agreement ONLY referred to make private sessions at chaturbate with her - NOTHING more! I did not pay tips for specific acts - she SELLED me her whatsapp which is from my point of view allowed. Furthermore we agreed just doing private sessions on chaturbate! this does NO violate the terms of use! Furthermore I just want this point: "In the event that we receive a complaint about a tip after it has been sent, we may, at our election and with no obligation to do so, send the complaint to the other party for the other party's response regarding the complaint." that the help me in this point! so I do not see a contradicion of what you say!
You can yell at me all you want but it isn't going to change the outcome. Also sensing that your anger at the situation is overriding both your logic and your language skills because you clearly aren't understanding what I'm telling you.

Just because they get her input doesn't mean you get a refund and you both could end up being banned from the site.

Upvote 0
I am using CB since years and when you sell a Whatsapp for 1000 tokens which is simply not used and then blocked and the second agreement was to make private sessions BUT she blocks you from both and I could not do NOTHING then in this case IT is FRAUD!
Simple example: I say yes I give you my personal Whatsapp and we do private sessions - Please tip me 1000 tokens and lets go. then you tip and after that you get kicked out of her room and the whatsapp is just fake and does not work - for me in this case is Fraude!

Upvote 0
You can yell at me all you want but it isn't going to change the outcome. Also sensing that your anger at the situation is overriding both your logic and your language skills because you clearly aren't understanding what I'm telling you.

Just because they get her input doesn't mean you get a refund and you both could end up being banned from the site.
I am user since years and normally I got support in these cases! furthermore I am a very good client since years - I do not see your problem with my complaint. I am just hoping they support me in this case!

Upvote 0
I am user since years and normally I got support in these cases! furthermore I am a very good client since years - I do not see your problem with my complaint. I am just hoping they support me in this case!
I couldn't care less what you're complaining about, I'm just telling you how it's probably going to go and that is not in your favor. Let it go man, if you're such a big spender 1000 tokens should be a cost of doing business on a site like this. You learned a lesson. Don't buy whatsapp from models who don't have it to buy in their bio with the official "buy my social media" feature enabled.

Upvote 0
--> overriding both your logic and your language - why you try to be personal? I have to speak various languages and I am not a native english speaker but I think that I understand well everthing.

Upvote 0
--> overriding both your logic and your language - why you try to be personal? I have to speak various languages and I am not a native english speaker but I think that I understand well everthing.
It's not personal, it's an observation. The "other party" in this situation is the model, not you. If they ask her why all she has to do is say she felt something was wrong and didn't want to entertain you again. That's it. Matter closed.

Upvote 0
I couldn't care less what you're complaining about, I'm just telling you how it's probably going to go and that is not in your favor. Let it go man, if you're such a big spender 1000 tokens should be a cost of doing business on a site like this. You learned a lesson. Don't buy whatsapp from models who don't have it to buy in their bio with the official "buy my social media" feature enabled.
Yes this is correct but as I said in these cases the support did help me various times! sure that this is a lessons learned I will never do that again but on the other hand it remains fraud in my opinion. I will ask the support!

Upvote 0
It's not personal, it's an observation. The "other party" in this situation is the model, not you. If they ask her why all she has to do is say she felt something was wrong and didn't want to entertain you again. That's it. Matter closed.
No no they helped me various times in a better way and did not simply close the topic...

Upvote 0
Yes this is correct but as I said in these cases the support did help me various times! sure that this is a lessons learned I will never do that again but on the other hand it remains fraud in my opinion. I will ask the support!
Well, let us know how it goes. I don't mean that in a mean way, I'm genuinely interested to see how it goes.

Upvote 0
the ot

Well, let us know how it goes. I don't mean that in a mean way, I'm genuinely interested to see how it goes.
Yes for sure we will see - aditionally they should check if it is OK to sell inoficially a whatsapp which does not work - for me this remains fraud. As I say I do NOT see anything what I did wrong. I had the trust to her because I did various sessions before with her... For sure tipping is voluntary and my request to refund can be rejected but I do not see an objective to threaten ME that they will BAN MY profile! I did not violate anything and I did not say any thing bad to her!

Upvote 0
the ot

Yes for sure we will see - aditionally they should check if it is OK to sell inoficially a whatsapp which does not work - for me this remains fraud. As I say I do NOT see anything what I did wrong. I had the confiance to her because I did various sessions before with her... For sure tipping is voluntary and my request to refund can be rejected but I do not see an objective to threaten ME that they will BAN MY profile! I did not violate anything and I did not say any thing bad to her!
OKay. Do you understand that it is our right as a model to ban any member at any time for any reason regardless of what they paid for? Chaturbate is not responsible for whether or not a model's social media accounts are valid and working.

Upvote 0
OKay. Do you understand that it is our right as a model to ban any member at any time for any reason regardless of what they paid for? Chaturbate is not responsible for whether or not a model's social media accounts are valid and working.
Yes but this is just one point. The main point is selling inoficially a Whatsapp for 1000 tokens with does not work, which is fake - you understand this point?

Upvote 0
Yes but this is just one point. The main point is selling inoficially a Whatsapp for 1000 tokens with does not work, which is fake - you understand this point?
How do you know if you never got her whatsapp name?

Upvote 0
Hello - did nobody from chaturbate read this?

Why do they accept this FRAUD?

Why cant you help me and ask the other party why is this allowed to sell a fake number for 1000 tokens?

Please help me

thx

Upvote 0
Unofficial forum for Chaturbate (CB) site issues and inquiries. Actual CB support staff will be denoted with "Industry Representative" tag and "Chaturbate.com" on their profile. There is no guarantee you will get a reply here, and you should first visit https://support.chaturbate.com/ for official support inquiries. Including your CB username and/or your support ticket number in your post is helpful. Create a NEW thread for your issue instead of replying to someone else's previous post.
Please do NOT EVER post your real personal information, IDs, passwords, etc!

Upvote 0
Hello - did nobody from chaturbate read this?

Why do they accept this FRAUD?

Why cant you help me and ask the other party why is this allowed to sell a fake number for 1000 tokens?

Please help me

thx
Ok then please be careful - NEVER tip anyone for selling Whatsapp - they do not seem to send this user a request to make a refund of my tokens. This is a lessons learnd for me but for me this is clearly FRAUD to sell inoficial fake Whatsapp. In earlier days a felt more protection and support from chaturbate in these cases. At least they could request this user to refund me - but ok! I will never tip again

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.