AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

User Payed 1000 tokens and then she banned my account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2021
Dear all,

seems that my question does not appear -

I payed a user 1000 tokens and then she banned my account.

Can you please help me?

Thx

When you email support, make sure you give them more details like what did you both say before, what was agreed etc
They did only give a standard reply - seems to be automatic reply. I explained them very clearly that this user selled mi inoficial whatsapp which was fake. In there terms of condicion they say that they have the possiblity to requeste this user for explanation but they did not help me. In earlier days I felt better support :(

Here there (standard) answer - seemd to be automatic reply because a time ago I got the same message. therefore I am not sure if they read my message :(

After further review, we are unable to assist you with your refund request.
Tipping is intended — per our terms of service — to be a voluntary gratuity that you can send to an independent broadcaster.
Please review our Terms and Conditions with this link https://chaturbate.com/terms/

In regards to your inquiry: while it is allowed for broadcasters to sell their Kik usernames, WhatsApp number, or other social media contact information, our platform does not recommend or condone any form of user interaction between users outside of the site. Any use of such social media platforms and your interactions through them are done at your own risk!

We do not recommend purchasing these from performers because we cannot control whether or not they will give you the correct number or even respond to you even if they give you the correct number.

Upvote 0
Ok then please be careful - NEVER tip anyone for selling Whatsapp - they do not seem to send this user a request to make a refund of my tokens. This is a lessons learnd for me but for me this is clearly FRAUD to sell inoficial fake Whatsapp. In earlier days a felt more protection and support from chaturbate in these cases. At least they could request this user to refund me - but ok! I will never tip again
Told you.

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
@maxi_1237 You sound like the male equivalent of a Karen. I bet you are also the victim of terrible service at restaurants and shops

The moment you started arguing with the model is the moment you lost your case, you gave her a reason to ban and block you on CB and WhatsApp. Never start arguing with someone you are trying to purchase a service from, try to get them to offer an alternate service to recompense you.

You should know that on CB every text-based interaction is logged and can be retrieved, e v e r y t h i n g. This means that any agreement between you and the model that was written is known to them

Upvote 0
@maxi_1237 You sound like the male equivalent of a Karen. I bet you are also the victim of terrible service at restaurants and shops

The moment you started arguing with the model is the moment you lost your case, you gave her a reason to ban and block you on CB and WhatsApp. Never start arguing with someone you are trying to purchase a service from, try to get them to offer an alternate service to recompense you.

You should know that on CB every text-based interaction is logged and can be retrieved, e v e r y t h i n g. This means that any agreement between you and the model that was written is known to them
Yes - "You should know that on CB every text-based interaction is logged and can be retrieved, e v e r y t h i n g. This means that any agreement between you and the model that was written is known to them" exactly this is now in favor for me because I did make an angreement and the support is now investigating for me :) she gave a reply which is clearly a ly because afortunately CB has a Chat Log :)

Upvote 0
Yes - "You should know that on CB every text-based interaction is logged and can be retrieved, e v e r y t h i n g. This means that any agreement between you and the model that was written is known to them" exactly this is now in favor for me because I did make an angreement and the support is now investigating for me :) she gave a reply which is clearly a ly because afortunately CB has a Chat Log :)
are they investigating for you even after they already told you this? -

after further review, we are unable to assist you with your refund request.
Tipping is intended — per our terms of service — to be a voluntary gratuity that you can send to an independent broadcaster.
Please review our Terms and Conditions with this link https://chaturbate.com/terms/

In regards to your inquiry: while it is allowed for broadcasters to sell their Kik usernames, WhatsApp number, or other social media contact information, our platform does not recommend or condone any form of user interaction between users outside of the site. Any use of such social media platforms and your interactions through them are done at your own risk!

We do not recommend purchasing these from performers because we cannot control whether or not they will give you the correct number or even respond to you even if they give you the correct number.
it sounds like if they do help you, they're going out of their way and outside of their normal terms

Upvote 0
are they investigating for you even after they already told you this? -

it sounds like if they do help you, they're going out of their way and outside of their normal terms
I think he's full of shit. CB doesn't refund for this kind of stuff.

Upvote 0
The way your post is worded ("I paid a user 1,000 tokens")...I get the impression that this is a model you aren't familiar with, and you tipped her this large amount during your first and only visit to her room. Ouch. IF she did promise you her WhatsApp number for 1,000 tokens (and it wasn't you jumping the gun and assuming that a 1,000 token tip will get you the WhatsApp number)...and if you didn't blurt out something inappropriate or offensive after tipping her, then sorry, I'm not sure what happened here and why she banned you. Maybe there's more to the story that you aren't telling us. Do you follow her on Twitter, and did you try calmly asking her about it on there?

I've said it on here before, and I'll say it again to you guys. When it comes to larger purchases like that...for things that you're trusting the model to send to you (Her number...her worn panties in the mail...a custom video), it really is recommended that you do that with models that you're somewhat familiar with, and have spent money on before. I don't care how hot she is, and how turned on you are during your first few minutes in her room. If it's a model you don't know, and you haven't even gotten a feel for her personality, on a token site it makes more sense to start out chatting with her...and giving her smaller tips at first. Be friendly, and tip 10 or 20 tokens along with a genuine compliment about her and her room. If she's a decent person with some manners, she'd probably smile and say thanks. If she's just staring at the screen or fooling around on her phone...ignoring you and your tips, then you know to move on to a different model instead.

@maxi_1237

Is there a post from him in this thread that I'm just not seeing? I didn't see anything in this thread that implies he was arguing with the model.

Reactions: Lilly_____
Upvote 0
Other than what Yummybrownfox just said above this post, I would also recommend only buying the whatsapp or any other social media, through the offical way of CB, that is NOT a tip, but when it's in profile of the model, but that might just be me (if it's someone you trust a lot and they give you another price than what is down in the profile, I would go for it in the other way though, but this doesn't sound like the case here)

1693984998675.png

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Is there a post from him in this thread that I'm just not seeing? I didn't see anything in this thread that implies he was arguing with the model.
It is my interpretation of this:
Yes sorry this is the same topic - I did not see that this one was posted - thx for the replies. This is a strategy perfide she made agreements and I have screenshots. Then she did try to provocate me that I say something wrong that gives her the reason to BAN me. Then you steal 1000 tokens with this strategy. I AGREE that tipping is voluntary but when they sell you an empty whatsapp number and the user BLOCKS you 1 day later in both sides for me this is FRAUDE. Please help me to recover at least my tokens. And please check this user - from my point of view she should be BANNED.

Thx for the support!

Maxi

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
This agreement ONLY referred to make private sessions at chaturbate with her - NOTHING more! I did not pay tips for specific acts - she SELLED me her whatsapp
she gave me a number which worked for saying "hello" then this number was blocked and did not work.
So you paid 1000 for WhatsApp, which by the words of the 2nd quote did in fact work....until you started arguing with her and gave her a reason to ban and block you in both places.
Case closed.

PS: I am wondering why you didn't go for her Telegram (5 tks), Snapchat (299 tks), Instagram, or Twitter (1 tk), you could have gotten all 4 and saved 694 tokens.

Upvote 0
It is my interpretation of this:

Wow, that earlier post of his wasn’t showing up for me at all last night while I was reading the thread from my brand new laptop. Weird.

Upvote 0
Other than what Yummybrownfox just said above this post, I would also recommend only buying the whatsapp or any other social media, through the offical way of CB, that is NOT a tip, but when it's in profile of the model, but that might just be me (if it's someone you trust a lot and they give you another price than what is down in the profile, I would go for it in the other way though, but this doesn't sound like the case here)

View attachment 97539

This. The safer way for a member to purchase something is when it’s an item already built into a model’s profile…available for instant download upon purchase. Like with OnlyFans (the “pay-to-view” videos you’d have to pay for to unlock), MFCShare, ManyVids, IWantClips, Clips4Sale, etc.

Tipping a model you barely know 1,000 tokens for something you’re counting on her to send to you…is risky.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
You had a complaint with a model. Apparently in your determined efforts to resolve it with her to your satisfaction, she found it necessary to ban/block you.

You contacted Chaterbate Support and presented your grievance.
Support responded to you and gave their determination of facts based on your information and their policy.

No ACF responder has been able to say anything to make you happy or tell you how to get your tokens refunded. They did provide you with plenty of good information to consider in future interactions with models.

Your grievance now is directed at Chaterbate Support.
Once again, there is nothing any ACF responder can say that's going to make you happy or get your tokens returned.

There is no happy ending for you but there needs to be an ending. (imo)

Upvote 0
You had a complaint with a model. Apparently in your determined efforts to resolve it with her to your satisfaction, she found it necessary to ban/block you.

You contacted Chaterbate Support and presented your grievance.
Support responded to you and gave their determination of facts based on your information and their policy.

No ACF responder has been able to say anything to make you happy or tell you how to get your tokens refunded. They did provide you with plenty of good information to consider in future interactions with models.

Your grievance now is directed at Chaterbate Support.
Once again, there is nothing any ACF responder can say that's going to make you happy or get your tokens returned.

There is no happy ending for you but there needs to be an ending. (imo)
Chaturbate is currently investigating this case more in details because they now also get doubts. Basically the Whatsapp was only an ADD ON - I payed that she will do private sessions with me. I have screenshots from this chat log. But then she banned me also in chaturbate. With these arguments the support is now investigating. Futhermore I did already private sessions with this model 2 years ago. So she is not new to me and this Whatsapp purchase was not clear for me that it was not an official offer on her site but OK...

Upvote 0
Chaturbate is currently investigating this case more in details because they now also get doubts. Basically the Whatsapp was only an ADD ON - I payed that she will do private sessions with me. I have screenshots from this chat log. But then she banned me also in chaturbate. With these arguments the support is now investigating. Futhermore I did already private sessions with this model 2 years ago. So she is not new to me and this Whatsapp purchase was not clear for me that it was not an official offer on her site but OK...
You're full of shit. You keep changing your story. You paid for private sessions in advance? It was a tip so you could start the private with the WhatsApp number as a gift? Every time you retell this story you just tell on yourself more.

Upvote 0
OKay. Do you understand that it is our right as a model to ban any member at any time for any reason regardless of what they paid for? Chaturbate is not responsible for whether or not a model's social media accounts are valid and working.
Maxi...Vixxen is 100% right. The only time i've ever seen a refund given by CB is if the model has a posted goal that you complete and then the model refuses to do what the goal was. It's not cb's job to monitor whatsapp or tg accounts to see if they are real....you are tipping that amount at your own risk.

Upvote 0
CB does in fact refund users in situations like this. Now I'm not sure on the accuracy and truthfulness of OP's claims about what actually happened in this situations, but in general they will refund tokens.
It's exceptionally rare to get a refund for tokens tipped. Refunds for private glitches? Sure, but only the per tokens a minute rate. Refunds for accidentally buying too many tokens? Yes. For trusting a model to provide an outside source of communication that wasn't purchased through an official way on the site, no.

Reactions: bamdicted
Upvote 0
Besides OP got what he wanted. He got her Whatsapp, was immediately banned from her account. Terms of Service expressly states that any negotiations between a model and a member are just that -- between the model and the member. They will not step in to babysit transactions. There are guys who have paid thousands of tokens for videos they never received, or other custom content they never received. CB doesn't refund that. The response would probably be stated like this:

"We suggest only purchasing content already uploaded to the model's profile page."

Reactions: bamdicted
Upvote 0
It's exceptionally rare to get a refund for tokens tipped. Refunds for private glitches? Sure, but only the per tokens a minute rate. Refunds for accidentally buying too many tokens? Yes. For trusting a model to provide an outside source of communication that wasn't purchased through an official way on the site, no.
From personal experience it's not difficult at all 🤷‍♂️

Also I was under the assumption that OP tipped for her whatsapp and was then banned before getting, didn't see the part where it was mentioned that they delivered, in which case I agree that CB is unlikely to refund.

Upvote 0
From personal experience it's not difficult at all 🤷‍♂️

Also I was under the assumption that OP tipped for her whatsapp and was then banned before getting, didn't see the part where it was mentioned that they delivered, in which case I agree that CB is unlikely to refund.

Ok. Show me all of the times CB refunded your account. I'll wait.

Excited Aww GIF

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
My dude who do you think you're playing here? "On this one time basis, we'll refund your tokens, be more mindful going forward" and "refund for unsatisfactory videos" which I assume means that you didn't get your download of a private show. So you can kindly stop trying to correct me at any moment, kthnx.
Your assumptions are incorrect. I got the refund because the model informed me she was selling 3 videos for 500, and after two weeks only sent two, neither of which were the correct videos. After asking she seemed to have developed amnesia. And it's not a one time if it happens more than once, even that specific wording I've gotten a twice, just didn't bother posting the screen shot.

Upvote 0
Your assumptions are incorrect. I got the refund because the model informed me she was selling 3 videos for 500, and after two weeks only sent two, neither of which were the correct videos. After asking she seemed to have developed amnesia. And it's not a one time if it happens more than once, even that specific wording I've gotten a twice, just didn't bother posting the screen shot.

I was quoting CB's official reply to you.

Upvote 0
Seems like you're gaming the site.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.