AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

User Payed 1000 tokens and then she banned my account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2021
Dear all,

seems that my question does not appear -

I payed a user 1000 tokens and then she banned my account.

Can you please help me?

Thx

I have legit just let all glitches and shit slide for CB, never even TRIED to get a refund, at this point I'm looking at changing my main side however, it simply happens too much, I wouldn't want them to take a single cent from the girls I have given my tokens to though.. It seems so odd to me, I thought we all knew everything we TIP is on ourselves to trust we get whatever we expect?

Upvote 0
I have legit just let all glitches and shit slide for CB, never even TRIED to get a refund, at this point I'm looking at changing my main side however, it simply happens too much, I wouldn't want them to take a single cent from the girls I have given my tokens to though.. It seems so odd to me, I thought we all knew everything we TIP is on ourselves to trust we get whatever we expect?
The only time I am aware of CB taking the tokens away from a model is when a prolific tipper sent her 100,000 tokens for raffle tickets and she swore up and down it was for "love." He reported her and they took all 100,000 back.

Edit: Take that back. They once paid me twice and took the second payment back as a negative credit to the account.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
The only time I am aware of CB taking the tokens away from a model is when a prolific tipper sent her 100,000 tokens for raffle tickets and she swore up and down it was for "love." He reported her and they took all 100,000 back.

Edit: Take that back. They once paid me twice and took the second payment back as a negative credit to the account.
First, how could you be aware?
Second, I have been refunded tokens, probably more than a dozen times in two years.

Multimedia LLC is walking a very fine line with regard to calling tokens, sent a “tip“ and with the references to those tips being gratuitous. They are trying to pretend that they are not in the business of establishing a market place. And it’s not going to hold up in a court of law.

chaturbate has created all of the conditions to enable contracts of sale. They have established a development platform where apps can be developed, they have allowed the creation of apps that advertise menus. And those menus are a list of offers. And when a tip is made, it is actually acceptance, and consideration. And when the model does not perform the service, they are failing to fulfill the contract of sale.

In the first, several times that I was refunded tokens, chaturbate had no language regarding gratuity, they simply apologize for my bad experience.

Later, they started adding verbiage to the effect that the refunds were being made out of the kindness of their hearts, and that it was a one time occurrence. But that happened a number of times.

The belief that the user agreements, and the verbiage in the user agreements, supersedes law is incorrect.

And if I am not mistaken, an investigation will be underway, or already is out of the orange county California District Attorney’s Office.

Upvote 0
As far as I can, tell, multimedia LLC, is guilty of tax evasion in the state of California. I am also fairly certain that they are guilty of negligence with regard to the use of Amazon wish lists. For quite some time, the organization has been aware of the Ability for personal information, name, city, and state, to be obtained from the posting of an Amazon wish list. After they were sent over 150 examples of this, along with the threat of being reported to the proper authorities for their negligence, they changed the bio edit page and added a warning regarding the lists. Previously this morning had been included only in an FAQ, and it was not a very Compelling or convincing warning either. The warning that they added contains incorrect guidance that still leaves the broadcasters at risk. Which means that they are still negligent. The recommendation that they were given was to include a strong warning against using Amazon wish lists, and providing throne.com and withtender.com as safer alternatives to Amazon. Broadcasters have been blackmailed and stalked and worse as a result of this negligence. And believe it or not, I have been banned approximately one and five times that I have shown the exposed information to models in their PM, which just makes no logical sense at all, however, it is understandable as a visceral reaction to being shown that information, even in PM. The ones that truly defy logic are the ones that leave the wishlist in their bio.

Upvote 0
Multi media, LLC does not really care about broadcasters. And seemingly they don’t care all that much about paying users. It is very easy for an organization that has such a broad established user base to disregard any single user. Their attitude is simply that there will always be more users coming online, purchasing tokens every single day. Any broadcasters who are under the delusion that they generate revenue for the site simply do not understand the economics of the situation. Revenue comes from purchase of tokens. And with the volume of broadcasters, and more arriving every day, the site has no reason to really care about any given model on any given day. As far as I can see, there are only two things that are going to change that equation. One would be if the models, somehow, defying all evidence I’ve seen to date, could band together in a collective bargaining type approach to force the site to change. The second, which I believed to be far more likely to occur, is for a competitor to ris that is willing to be less greedy, offer a site with a larger payout percentage, and a better user experience. THAT will get their attention. I guarantee it. Such an endeavor I estimate is possible, but would require an upfront investment of a substantial size.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Collective bargaining would require the unionization of broadcasters, as it has always been done in the business world. Someone has to represent the group as a whole, and that is only going to work if the models were to unionize with dues paid to support the unions efforts monetarily. I suppose it could also be done in a class action law suit. But either way, the models would need to become signatories to the endeavor. Both unions and class action suits are extremely difficult to form. Which is why I say that the competitive route is more likely.

Upvote 0

aaaah okay, I just always expected that if I had asked for a refund due to problems with the site, they would deduct it from the girls.. didn't want to risk it anyways, :))

Upvote 0
I have legit just let all glitches and shit slide for CB, never even TRIED to get a refund, at this point I'm looking at changing my main side however, it simply happens too much,
Similarish experience here, in the process of shifting away from Chaturbate. I've never had reason to ask for a refund expept on once ocassion a while back where I felt short changed by a model, Chaturbate as expected pointed out the terms and conditions and did not offer any recompense.
This makes Nigerian Prince's experiences unusual since from what I've read here in this forum it is unusual for them to offer refunds, or take tokens away from models. I've watched this thread to see the end reuslt and I think the original poster did not get a refund depsite his best efforts. As far as Nigerna Prince's experinces he may well make a better case for himself to customer serivces than I do. There was one post on this forum about a user worried tokens would not be given to his model after she was banned or something but thats off topic.
The link is here

Upvote 0
Ok then please be careful - NEVER tip anyone for selling Whatsapp
I don't know why anyone would want to do this in the first place. It's not like an actual privilege or a peek behind any curtains.

I've had a whatsapp thrown at me a couple of times after being a consistent tipper, but it ended up being a stream of the same pictures that were posted in public in the model bio. There was no actual exchange of messages, and whatever text appeared from "her" side seemed to be written by a bored studio rep 🤷‍♂️

Upvote 0
I don't know why anyone would want to do this in the first place. It's not like an actual privilege or a peek behind any curtains.

I've had a whatsapp thrown at me a couple of times after being a consistent tipper, but it ended up being a stream of the same pictures that were posted in public in the model bio. There was no actual exchange of messages, and whatever text appeared from "her" side seemed to be written by a bored studio rep 🤷‍♂️
That is really odd, I think girls use their whatsapp very differently then, I think each one I have been given, they just text me when they feel like it about their day really.. sometimes send a picture of what the hell they are doing

that said I'm only consistently talking to two girls outside of the sites on there, but one we share our gym trips each day, because we didn't like going with others, so we decided to become each others online gym buddies for example :)

Upvote 0
That is really odd, I think girls use their whatsapp very differently then, I think each one I have been given, they just text me when they feel like it about their day really.. sometimes send a picture of what the hell they are doing

that said I'm only consistently talking to two girls outside of the sites on there, but one we share our gym trips each day, because we didn't like going with others, so we decided to become each others online gym buddies for example :)
Well, yeah, there are several anecdotes here where whatsapp messaging can take on a more meaningful form, so just consider my previous post an contrary anecdote. I did "shoot the shit" with a model for several months in 2018/19 and spent an insane amount of time just talking off site, but it ended when she started asking for "financial contributions". Not going there again 🤷‍♂️

Upvote 0
Well, yeah, there are several anecdotes here where whatsapp messaging can take on a more meaningful form, so just consider my previous post an contrary anecdote. I did "shoot the shit" with a model for several months in 2018/19 and spent an insane amount of time just talking off site, but it ended when she started asking for "financial contributions". Not going there again 🤷‍♂️
yea I can understand that :p I always have in mind if I would want a girl to have my number before using the WhatsApp that I get sometimes.. which is also worth considering honestly, So it's not all I would add, even if they gave me the option to!

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0
I always have in mind if I would want a girl to have my number before using the WhatsApp that I get sometimes.
I'm always assuming that off site comms is on studio issued phones and that everything I say or post can be read by several people other than the model, and also that they're feigning interest to keep you interested between site visits anyway. I'm probably a dickhead. Going to SC is sort of a treat for me, not a lifestyle, so I'm not likely to forget any of the three or four models currently on my favourites list.

Upvote 0
aaaah okay, I just always expected that if I had asked for a refund due to problems with the site, they would deduct it from the girls.. didn't want to risk it anyways, :))
I had an instance where I had a private glitch and the recording wasn't saved and CB took the tokens from the model.

The model enabled recordings for me and then we started the pvt. Afterwards the recording wasn't available. I and the model each contacted CB support about it and they restored the recorded private to me AND took the tokens from the model. It took a week of complaining to get CB to give the tokens back to the model for THEIR problem.

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I had an instance where I had a private glitch and the recording wasn't saved and CB took the tokens from the model.

The model enabled recordings for me and then we started the pvt. Afterwards the recording wasn't available. I and the model each contacted CB support about it and they restored the recorded private to me AND took the tokens from the model. It took a week of complaining to get CB to give the tokens back to the model for THEIR problem.
yeap, this is pretty much why I never complain about anything that could hurt a model with CB... kind of expected an outcome like this

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Am I that late? :D
Sorry dude, you got your lesson. I'd like you to get a refund for that, since it's quite not fair to do things like this one. But, we do not know the whole situation, so it's hard to judge.

Also, I'd not really hope for the positive outcome, it is CB, where your opinion is not really considered (lately)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.