AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Using a VPN to buy Tokens bannable?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 11, 2024
I am not sure if Stripchat outright forbids this.

I noticed that buying Tokens from Europe is a lot more expensive and we also get less compared to buying then for example from Argentina.

Has anyone experience buying Tokens via a VPN? Is it forbidden?

I am not sure if Stripchat outright forbids this.

I noticed that buying Tokens from Europe is a lot more expensive and we also get less compared to buying then for example from Argentina.

Has anyone experience buying Tokens via a VPN? Is it forbidden?
There is no rule against this. Stripchat posts a notice to me every once in awhile telling me to use a VPN even though I already do use one. I have not had any issues with streams in rooms except the models getting disconnected.

warning.jpg

Upvote 0
I had no idea users around the world had different options for purchasing in their currency - I have only ever been given the option of US$ (for credit card purchases at least), even though that's not the currency here in Aus.

Upvote 0
wonder if it will correct itself to the right currency exchange once at checkout? only assuming it works like most e-commerce transactions after entering your billing address.

anywho im pretty sure it shouldnt be cheaper. could be an error. maybe @Charlie_SC or someone else on stripchat can clarify further.

Upvote 0
Now that i think about it. I use a PrePaid Mastercard and during checkout it does ask
I had no idea users around the world had different options for purchasing in their currency - I have only ever been given the option of US$ (for credit card purchases at least), even though that's not the currency here in Aus.
I am using a Prepaid Mastercard to make purchases and only had the € as an option. You are not running a VPN in the background?

Upvote 0
I assume it's similar to UK, we get charged £ not $, but we have to always pay about 20% taxes on things, so I assume it's similar. Places like Onlyfans does the same for us in the UK

Upvote 0