AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

using someones elses bank info?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuxuryQueen1

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Dec 14, 2014
Hi I was wondering i can use someone elses bank account for direct deposit on mfc? my current account was overdrafted so im scared that if i go to another bank they will see i owe money. i dont have the money to pay yet. so im hoping i can use a friends account and then update it once i pay what i owe to my bank. Thank you :)

I would strongly suggest against doing this, as it could look like money laundering and potentially get both of you in trouble. Try going to a credit union or any small, locally-based bank, as they often offer "second-chance" accounts. My husband got one even though he owed another bank several hundred dollars! Alternatively, you can receive your paycheck in the mail, and cash it at the grocery store or Walmart - they usually charge a buck or two for the service.

Also, I'm pretty sure the name on the bank account that your pay is deposited to has to be your name.

thank you for responding so fast:) and okay i will do that is there any you would recommend? i live in the us?

lol okay thank you:)

also is there a way that i can change my username here? since i was able to quit my studio and start my own account on mfc:) i had to change my name so its not luxuryqueen anymore

LuxuryQueen1 said:
also is there a way that i can change my username here? since i was able to quit my studio and start my own account on mfc:) i had to change my name so its not luxuryqueen anymore

Just message Amber and she can change it for you! :D

LuxuryQueen1 said:
thank you for responding so fast:) and okay i will do that is there any you would recommend? i live in the us?

lol okay thank you:)

Just check out locally-based banks and credit unions. The names will vary by city, so I can't recommend one specifically, but stay away from the big national chains - they're stricter, and they tend to charge more fees!

You can also try a prepaid card that works like a bank account like a Rush Card. Just apply and theyll send it to you and youll get a routing and account number to put in for direct deposit. Theres fees but they are very small.
Id really just put in the bank info of the account you owe money on and when MFC does the deposit the bank will take what you owe first and give you the rest. Thus you have paid them back already and dont have to worry about new accounts and owing a bank overdrafts which will keep racking up till they eventually close your account and report that on your credit score. Better to just pay what you owe now.

Status
Not open for further replies.