AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

verification help.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2023
hello i am writting to see if there is a chance cb will stop banning and limiting accounts that have worked over years with good quality scans of id without telling models that we need to provide passports in which most cases are very hard to get. Having worked on cb for years and all other documentation matches should honestly allow us time to keep working.My account is @candychocolate22.

they keep on responding saying there is nothing they can do to help do you think there is any hope ?
If they are asking for passports for ID verification then they need passport.

In other words, no there is no hope without passport

They do this because they know there is a lot of fake IDs from certain areas and they will only accept what they can scan and prove it is a legal ID

Upvote 0
If they are asking for passports for ID verification then they need passport.

In other words, no there is no hope without passport

They do this because they know there is a lot of fake IDs from certain areas and they will only accept what they can scan and prove it is a legal ID
thanks i understand
i just will wait out on passport then

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.