AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Verification is not even going through half the time. Liz not helping.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2016
NYC
Someone for the love of God help me!!!

I am about to be evicted because I can't get my check, and I can't work. I have sent the photos etc in 12 times. They recieved either one photo or none except twice. I just spent money to get people to come help me take the photo. It cost me $22 for gas. I let Liz know I sent them again , and she said, oh we didn't get them , can you send again. The app sucks. It doesnt allow you to have someone else take the photo because it won't turn around. The frames don't work. I have tried everything over, and over. I am so sad. My birthday ruined. Does anyone know anybody higher up than Liz that can help all of us? Your turn is coming up believe me. Few make it work.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Someone for the love of God help me!!!

I am about to be evicted because I can't get my check, and I can't work. I have sent the photos etc in 12 times. They recieved either one photo or none except twice. I just spent money to get people to come help me take the photo. It cost me $22 for gas. I let Liz know I sent them again , and she said, oh we didn't get them , can you send again. The app sucks. It doesnt allow you to have someone else take the photo because it won't turn around. The frames don't work. I have tried everything over, and over. I am so sad. My birthday ruined. Does anyone know anybody higher up than Liz that can help all of us? Your turn is coming up believe me. Few make it work.
The same happened to me. It's really difficult. Try sending the pictures and once they are submitted, sign off and don't check anything for an hour or so.

Upvote 0
The same happened to me. It's really difficult. Try sending the pictures and once they are submitted, sign off and don't check anything for an hour or so.
Iv'e been resubmitting them for 7 days now .I am going crazy. Did you make it work? It's the frigging face and ID photo. They expect the tiny writing to also show up IMPOSSIBLE .

Upvote 0
Iv'e been resubmitting them for 7 days now .I am going crazy. Did you make it work? It's the frigging face and ID photo. They expect the tiny writing to also show up IMPOSSIBLE .
It's a nightmare. It worked after several times. What I noticed is that when you check if the photos were submitted, they disappear.

Upvote 0
It's a nightmare. It worked after several times. What I noticed is that when you check if the photos were submitted, they disappear.
That is what I kept telling Liz, but she didn't address it. Asked if I logged in with the right email. Now they have me m arked as" Documents failed, but when I log in there is no link anymore. Did this happen to you? How did you finally get it to work?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.