AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

*Very* awkward cam question..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeliahDane

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 5, 2015
Nexus of Sominus
Hi everyone! I am a brand new model that just got approved on SM today. I am very anxious to start, but I just started my "lady time" within the past hour. Will I be penalized in any way for waiting a few days to start until it ends?

I'm scared I will get booted if I wait, but obviously certain fluids are not allowed on cam, and that is just nasty anyway! Thank you!!

Nope. You won't get 'penalized' unless you don't stream for a month straight or so. And your "new model" tag does not start until the first time you decide to stream live I believe so if you haven't the time hasn't started yet. You are good to go.

Also, you might want to look into sea sponges or one of the divacups or mooncups if you feel comfortable camming while shark week is going on. Both are pretty effective in blocking any menstrual blood from coming out & both are body safe as long as you follow the instructions.

this is not an awkward question! It's one of the most frequently asked questions on here, actually. Most of us ladies have bloody vaginas pretty regularly, yknow? ;)

Edited to add: I know that everyone has different comfort levels with periods, but it always makes me sad when a woman refers to it as "nasty". In third world countries many women stop going to school after puberty because of lack of menstrual care because people don't want to talk about it cause it's considered gross.

Ain't nothin wrong with some vag blood! :D

Mistake I made once: Don't use sea sponges and then use your biggest dildo. You will require some interesting acrobatics to get the sponge out.

Also, since this is a regular thing and lots of girls can't miss out on income every month, what some do is plan for non penetrative shows when they're on their period. On SM there are lots of fetish dudes that you don't always even have to get naked for! Might be worth it to become familiar with small penis humiliation, jerk off instruction, dirty talk, body worship, etc if you're comfortable with that just so you have a plan if you need to work during shark week but don't want to do penetration.

AWESOME!! Thank you ladies so much!!
Nope. You won't get 'penalized' unless you don't stream for a month straight or so. And your "new model" tag does not start until the first time you decide to stream live I believe so if you haven't the time hasn't started yet. You are good to go.

Also, you might want to look into sea sponges or one of the divacups or mooncups if you feel comfortable camming while shark week is going on. Both are pretty effective in blocking any menstrual blood from coming out & both are body safe as long as you follow the instructions.

I'll definitely look into those cups and sponges for the future, I just want to be comfortable on cam first before I have to worry about a bloody show!:woot:

Squatting, bearing down and using the finger hook method is the only solution in this instance... Can be sort of scary... :(

It's extra fun when you have really short fingers and no matter what you do, you only only just touch the edge of the sponge with your finger tip when it's been pounded all the way in. I end up switching between sitting, squatting, and laying on my back with my legs up, making miniscule progress each time I bear down and reach. I should probably just tie a string to the damn thing. :haha:

It's extra fun when you have really short fingers and no matter what you do, you only only just touch the edge of the sponge with your finger tip when it's been pounded all the way in. I end up switching between sitting, squatting, and laying on my back with my legs up, making miniscule progress each time I bear down and reach. I should probably just tie a string to the damn thing. :haha:

Oh man!! I have been blessed with basketball player hands and even then it's difficult to get out. I feel for you!

Good question I must say. I started my time after my 2nd cam show. I have extremely bad cramps and pains during the first 2 or 3 days. I can not insert anything during that time my endometriosis sucks! I will use the cups after that. Hopefully tonight when I get off work.

For a quick fix, don't do penetrating shows and wear a tampon, but cut the string off and then tuck it into your pussy. You have to make sure you have it fully inside so people don't get a weird view of tampon stuffed pussy lol, but it's cheap and easy and you can still get fully naked and do cumshows. : >

Reactions: NaomiRose
make up sponges + soft cups
take a triangle makeup sponge fold it into the cup -okay kind of weird description but think of the sponge inside a taco *wink (you'll have to fold the cup in half to insert anyway)

the cup work pretty well on its own (okay maybe a little TMI here) but the sponge makes removal less messy and provides extra assurance against leaks.

*note: a string-less tampon will work also - but the makeup sponge seems to have more absorbancy

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Mistake I made once: Don't use sea sponges and then use your biggest dildo. You will require some interesting acrobatics to get the sponge out.

Lmam I was wondering about that!

make up sponges + soft cups
take a triangle makeup sponge fold it into the cup -okay kind of weird description but think of the sponge inside a taco *wink (you'll have to fold the cup in half to insert anyway)

the cup work pretty well on its own (okay maybe a little TMI here) but the sponge makes removal less messy and provides extra assurance against leaks.

*note: a string-less tampon will work also - but the makeup sponge seems to have more absorbancy

I heard not to use make up sponges as they can store more bacteria. So just be careful. :)

I bought the Diva Cup recently, but I have yet to use it. It looks seriously intimidating, but I'm going to give it a shot tomorrow.

No you wont get penalized .. it's understanable. I think if you tried to perform during your ''lady time'' someone would probs report you and you may lose some followers due to it too .. it's not really everyones cup of tea .. best to just take the time off you need and return when you're ready. x

Reactions: LeliahDane
No you wont get penalized .. it's understanable. I think if you tried to perform during your ''lady time'' someone would probs report you and you may lose some followers due to it too .. it's not really everyones cup of tea .. best to just take the time off you need and return when you're ready. x

I realized yesterday that I just don't feel comfortable doing it on my period. I tried to talk myself into working today, but I know I won't enjoy myself. I'll just have to make up for lost hours next week, and I'm totally okay with that. Coming back refreshed, head in the game and no penetration restrictions! :p

Besides...I have a mountain of laundry that requires attention, hah!

Reactions: Honey_Suckle
Divacups are great, but you shouldn't try to use them for doing penetration shows. Typically, the divacup is supposed to sit very close to your vaginal entrance, and penetration will dislodge it and probably break the seal.

Should you change your mind and decide to give it a go, softcups or sea sponges would probably be your best bet if you still want to do penetration! :)

• Helpful!
Divacups are great, but you shouldn't try to use them for doing penetration shows. Typically, the divacup is supposed to sit very close to your vaginal entrance, and penetration will dislodge it and probably break the seal.

Should you change your mind and decide to give it a go, softcups or sea sponges would probably be your best bet if you still want to do penetration! :)

I figured this out yesterday when I finally started using the diva. I'll aim to get a soft cup though, eventually I know I might need to bite the bullet and cam during. PS, Why isn't everyone using the Diva cup? It's awesome!

I figured this out yesterday when I finally started using the diva. I'll aim to get a soft cup though, eventually I know I might need to bite the bullet and cam during. PS, Why isn't everyone using the Diva cup? It's awesome!

I know right? There's not as much money in it for the manufactures vs. throw-away products, so they're just not advertised or talked about as widely. I've been using them for years, though, and I'd never go back to anything else!

Natural sea sponges are wonderful for this. I have yet to broadcast, (soon! yeay!) but having worked in the adult industry, they are pretty standard for sex during your period. (They can also help with cramps, because unlike the hard packed cotton of a tampon which your cramping muscles 'grab' on to, a sea sponge can move and give when your muscles cramp and contract).

As far as makeup sponges, I don't know if they are made with chemicals or other bleached and processed materials that you would want inside you, but some people use them, so it's your own risk if you do. Personally, I don't. Sea sponges are easy to get both in stores or online. Easy to disinfect (apple cider vinegar is great for this, also great for vaginal ph. Rinse with clean water. Undiluted vinegar in your vag is no bueno.)

I have really short and tiny fingers, so as far as them getting stuck after being pushed in out of reach... A good trick to helping get them out is to mix a little vinegar and distilled water and squirt it inside your vag, like douche. The sponge will absorb a lot of fluid, inflating it somewhat, making it easier to fish/flush out. Do this in the bathtub/shower, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.