AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Very inappropriate messages from members...Can we do anything about it?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one needs to put up with abusive behavior in their workplace, and the fact that you are defending it like this is just weird. What is your goal?
Im curious to know the goal too cause he’s definitely not looking to have cam girls on his side. Especially when Amber who is influential to us models isn’t on your side... you’re not really achieving anything.

Reactions: Kiki Jane
It's not pissing in a pool to block and ban and remove members who treat us like garbage, are rude and who make us miserable and make us do our jobs poorly. A triggered or upset model is a poor performer.

It's more like cleaning out the pool filter. getting the muck out of the pool so the rest of us can enjoy it! The members that are rude are more like the turds floating in the pool.

Am i doing the metaphor thing right?

And spreading the word and awareness about consent is like the chlorine! You have to do it once in a while even if you got a good filter!

No, or fuck you, is a very full, complete and healty sentence. In any industry and in everyday life in general.

True I feel the entitlement to that sentence in the context, but its not enough. Id rather ignore so to not give the satisfaction to that person that they've effectively affect me. However we need to deal with these people and get them to get consent or remove them!

True I feel the entitlement to that sentence in the context, but its not enough. Id rather ignore so to not give the satisfaction to that person that they've effectively affect me. However we need to deal with these people and get them to get consent or remove them!
I call it out as I see it. If I'm in freechat and someone starts telling me in detail how they want to rape, I tell them something around the lines "well in this scenario I don't know you nor do I consent. So you are describing rape, gross." I have gotten a few guys to apologize and we were able to move on. I do believe some guys get too excited and jump the gun. Men are dense cabbages when they are horny. Sometimes they think what they are saying to us will turn us on. When in reality it's stupid.

Setting up boundaries is important for dealing. You can never stop people from being an asshole, but you can control your room. May that be sticking up for yourself, calling bad behavior out, or ignore/block.

Sooo.... because we are cam models, it makes it ok for violent and non consensual fantasies to be forced on us?? Does camming strip an individual from the right to not be harassed?? Do you hear how stupid that sounds. I love camming because I can ban, ignore and make my room everything I want it to be. Can’t do that in a normal job with any type of boss or the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.