AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Very new model who is computer illiterate lol

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2011
What an amazing forum for new and experienced models to gain information from..I am not computer savvy at all..I see these beautiful profiles and I have some of the easy stuff down, but how do you make pictures on the back ground, change the font and color scheme, and how do you get pictures on a lock thing where you need a password to get to..

Also, I notice people asking for Skype..after registering..how do you use it? Do people tip to go there live with you and what do you usually charge and do there?

Also I see everyone talking about the Logitech 9000..but I also see some models using a remote control to move the camera and I'm thinking this may be easier especially if your busy lol..Any suggestions on good cameras with remote controls?

Thanks for looking and responding

xxxkamomixxx said:
What an amazing forum for new and experienced models to gain information from..I am not computer savvy at all..I see these beautiful profiles and I have some of the easy stuff down, but how do you make pictures on the back ground, change the font and color scheme, and how do you get pictures on a lock thing where you need a password to get to..

Also, I notice people asking for Skype..after registering..how do you use it? Do people tip to go there live with you and what do you usually charge and do there?

Also I see everyone talking about the Logitech 9000..but I also see some models using a remote control to move the camera and I'm thinking this may be easier especially if your busy lol..Any suggestions on good cameras with remote controls?

Have you applied for model status yet? We have a section of the forum only open to models full of advice and helpful girls! Here is how to get in there:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1696

Once you're in, you can use the search function at the top left page to search for keywords in past threads. A lot of your questions have been answered at length in preivous threads so you'll probably find the info there.

As far as skypes - some models take outside payment, some take only tokens. The member will tip the agreed amount for the agreed time and then depending on the agreememtn the model will log off and go to skype, after exchanging skype details in PM with the member, or agree on a time to do the show later. I myself prefer to book shows as it can be super rude to log off in the middle of a show, especially when im doing countdowns etc.

As far as what people charge i've seen everything from $1 a minute all the way up to 80 tks a minute. Some girls will set minimum amounts of time/tokens. You have to look around and decide what is best for you and your crowd. When I started I offered skype shows at a cheaper 'special' rate and as I got more successful I set my prices higher.

What you do is normally like any other private on the site. Though the guys can have cam and sound running of course. And no spies. When setting your prices remember that you will not make any tokens from people spying.

Reactions: xxxkamomixxx
xxxkamomixxx said:

You need to be careful with Skype. Some of the members asking you to Skype may want to pay you with PayPal because they can get their money back by reporting you as an adult entertainer. Tokens seem like a much safer way to get paid for them.

Reactions: FrecklesXxX
Shaun__ said:
xxxkamomixxx said:

You need to be careful with Skype. Some of the members asking you to Skype may want to pay you with PayPal because they can get their money back by reporting you as an adult entertainer. Tokens seem like a much safer way to get paid for them.
Thank you..I didn't even think about that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.