AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Video Game Themes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DuoShi

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 17, 2012
What are some favorite video game themes that you want to share? I like all things Sonic and Street Fighter, so I'll share these.

Reactions: hapa74

I could go on but I'd end up posting pretty much all of FF6 and Chrono Trigger.
I used to think the opera scene With Celes theme song in FF6 was sappy when I was younger... But now rewatching it on youtube, all the nostalgic and depressing tears, it kills me!

Reactions: DuoShi
I think I spent so many hours trying to master the additions that my thumb twitches whenever I hear this:

On repeat.
For hours.
Because you finished a cup, the remote is on the other chair and you haven't got out of your chair to turn off the gamecube.
Do de do do do do da de do, do do do do do do da de do... Followed by that whistle...

And those bongos. :love5:

ETA: *slowly turns on gamecube* :whistle:
My addiction was triggered.

Reactions: DuoShi
IvyR said:
ETA: *slowly turns on gamecube* :whistle:
My addiction was triggered.
You are so far the only other person I know who enjoys double dash, :hello2: :auto-checkeredflag:

All time favorite theme song, besides some that have already been played:

I listen to so many video game OSTs through out the day, great background music.

The theme song from Metal Gear Solid 2 is beyond awesome :)

Can't go wrong with the classics :D

Even people who don't play video games knows this theme song.

I like the theme from God of War II better than the first game.

Nobuo Uematsu's scores beat the crap out of the music that's being used for the Final Fantasy games nowadays and always will :D

Can't have a list of favorite video game themes without music from the Castlevania series.

Can't go wrong with music from the Silent Hill series.

Music from the classic Mega Man games ftw :)

WoW has great music. Enjoy

Does this count?

See them live in concert at the Darkmoon Faire.

Oh God, the feels...

^this. I had to walk away. just walk away. I was like NO WAY!
A major character died? And she never came back :icon-cry:

Try to tell me that song isn't epic!

"The Smoke Jaguars were slain, the Ghost Bears coddle their freeborn vassals, the Steel Vipers were killed, the Blood Spirits were crushed, the Fire Mandrills were consumed, the Nova Cats betrayed Kerensky's vision and those flea-bitten Wolves have turned on their own kin.

But Jade Falcon remains as pure and strong since the days Turkina drew breath!"
*chills*

The .hack games had such sounds that my mind found new paths to explore as I played on fields of digital decay and death as the server crumbled around me.

Oh jeez, I have so many favorites. I'll limit it to just two from FF:

^NEVER GETS OLD. I get pumped for every Laguna battle haha!

^I fucking love Eiko. I have an Eiko tattoo. I drew it myself. I love Eiko. I love FF9. ;____; *crying now

Status
Not open for further replies.