AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

video sales???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rorey_

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jul 8, 2013
Is there a way to posy videos to sale for tokens on chaturbate or mfc? to make like a gallery of videos? or can u only advertise them in your room for tokens and then email them to ppl?

You can make a video area on your profile, like towards the bottom with screen caps, descriptions and price for the video. And then just advertise them in your room so people know that you have videos.

Reactions: Evvie
Rorey_ said:
Is there a way to posy videos to sale for tokens on chaturbate or mfc? to make like a gallery of videos? or can u only advertise them in your room for tokens and then email them to ppl?

I think you are asking if you can automate the process? In a word, no. You will have to do some work taking members information down and sending the information on how to get the video. I suppose you could set up another website with links on your profile but MFC and other cam sites tend to frown on linking to outside websites. Since the paying with tokens is not automated or linkable it would most likely be more trouble than it is worth. :twocents-02cents:

Status
Not open for further replies.