AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Video "Scooping" And the Assholes who do it!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how you girls think people don't record you anymore.

All I can say is thanks to leo, because since the rickroll video I made so much money to give all the people the ability to cap your shows while being away from the computer.
The rickroll probably hits average joe.. too bad, for him.

So please keep on feeling safe and keep on showing all the goods in public for free. Thank you girls.

Iseeyouthere said:

All I can say is thanks to leo, because since the rickroll video I made so much money to give all the people the ability to cap your shows while being away from the computer.

So please keep on feeling safe and keep on showing all the goods in public for free. Thank you girls.
I don't think anyone thinks they aren't being recorded anymore. Shit's gonna happen no matter what.

Iseeyouthere said:

Again, think its a reading comprehension. They know they get recorded - the whole thread was about accessing private/grp show streams when they're not supposed to be able to... (i.e. recording the stream of pay-for content for free)

You produce a piece of software people wish to pay for, that's good for you :thumbleft: I don't think you'll find anyone is angry or upset about that :lol:

I do find it amusing that they're paying you for your software instead of file sharing it for free after one person purchased it :D

A friend of mine told me about this thread and I just checked it out, shame I didn't know about it during the heat of this conversation. Sorry I'm late to the party, but I felt very compelled to respond to this.

I've known Camelnut for close to 3 years maybe? I wouldn't say he's a friend or enemy, but I know him along with some of his friends and former buddies. I find him to be a fairly unlikeable person, which is why I don't interact with him much. However, I have had conversations with him and people who interract with him more than I do. The following I can say as fact. Not as heresay, not as a maybe, but as fact about Camelnut:

1. His interest on MFC is to get girls to fist themselves.

2. He does record his shows.

3. He did used to scoop shows.

4. He SELLS and trades his fisting videos to other members on the site. (I've talked to more than 1 person who has bought from Camelnut via tokens, and they have shown me a few of these videos they have bought via PM cam using software programs over MFC). I myself have even had a conversation about buying a few of these videos, but I never did so based on his high prices.

5. He used to post his fisting videos on message boards and to a blog. I believe his blog still exists, but is only accessible to his closest "friends". I honestly don't know if he still posts to message boards.

I'm not an angel, I will admit I've scooped in the past also (that's how I know Camel has done it, because we talked about it). I do cap my shows, like almost EVERY member does, but I've never sold or traded. Anyway, just figured I would shine some light on a thread full of BS.

Phillyfan252 said:
A friend of mine told me about this thread and I just checked it out, shame I didn't know about it during the heat of this conversation. Sorry I'm late to the party, but I felt very compelled to respond to this.

I've known Camelnut for close to 3 years maybe? I wouldn't say he's a friend or enemy, but I know him along with some of his friends and former buddies. I find him to be a fairly unlikeable person, which is why I don't interact with him much. However, I have had conversations with him and people who interract with him more than I do. The following I can say as fact. Not as heresay, not as a maybe, but as fact about Camelnut:

1. His interest on MFC is to get girls to fist themselves.

2. He does record his shows.

3. He did used to scoop shows.

4. He SELLS and trades his fisting videos to other members on the site. (I've talked to more than 1 person who has bought from Camelnut via tokens, and they have shown me a few of these videos they have bought via PM cam using software programs over MFC). I myself have even had a conversation about buying a few of these videos, but I never did so based on his high prices.

5. He used to post his fisting videos on message boards and to a blog. I believe his blog still exists, but is only accessible to his closest "friends". I honestly don't know if he still posts to message boards.

I'm not an angel, I will admit I've scooped in the past also (that's how I know Camel has done it, because we talked about it). I do cap my shows, like almost EVERY member does, but I've never sold or traded. Anyway, just figured I would shine some light on a thread full of BS.

I would have expected no less from that scumbag than him selling his shows to other members. My guess is that he actually PROFITS from spending money on MFC.

One thing that can help a model figure out who is recording the show is by having a calendar and clock behind her. On the calendar, mark out the days with a big X so it's easy to tell which day it is. Then when you find a video of you on the web, you'll be able to tell the date and time the show was recorded. Then look through your records and see who was pvt with you at that time.

Recorded shows have a resale value?

Status
Not open for further replies.