AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Violation of show rules account ban permanent

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2023
Sir i am new model created my account yesterday my account was suspended due toreason - violation of show rules i did not break any rules and any user guidlines .i dont know what happen and for what reason my account ban plese help me and open my account i have collected 1000 tokens very hardly in 2 days plese help me in this

Sir i am new model created my account yesterday my account was suspended due toreason - violation of show rules i did not break any rules and any user guidlines .i dont know what happen and for what reason my account ban plese help me and open my account i have collected 1000 tokens very hardly in 2 days plese help me in this
Hey 🙂
Please refer to my PM so I can obtain all your SC details and assist you further.

Upvote 0
Plese help me @Charlie_SC i have talked to support they first tell me my my documents seems to be modified provide new photos then i ask them where to upload photos then they say you are banned permament , they even did not take my document for verification plese tell me where to upload documents plese help me @Charlie_SC @xChloe

Upvote 0
Plese help me @Charlie_SC i have talked to support they first tell me my my documents seems to be modified provide new photos then i ask them where to upload photos then they say you are banned permament , they even did not take my document for verification plese tell me where to upload documents plese help me @Charlie_SC @xChloe
As she already stated, check your private messages here for information (click the little envelope to get to conversations.)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.