AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Visiting an offline room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2023
If I’m logged onto CB and visit a model’s room when they are offline will they get a notification that I’ve been there even though they weren’t broadcasting at the time? I want to reread some DMs and can’t get to the chat without visiting the room it seems but I don’t want model to think I’m stalking or overly interested. So bottom line do you get a report or email of anyone that’s visited your room even when offline?

If I’m logged onto CB and visit a model’s room when they are offline will they get a notification that I’ve been there even though they weren’t broadcasting at the time? I want to reread some DMs and can’t get to the chat without visiting the room it seems but I don’t want model to think I’m stalking or overly interested. So bottom line do you get a report or email of anyone that’s visited your room even when offline?
She would need to either have her page open while she's offline or to be using a script of some sort that monitors the events API.

Reactions: deltaepsilon
Status
Not open for further replies.