AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wacky & Weird News Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
red_ember said:
colleges do not want kids that will be getting in trouble for underage drinking, that looks bad on them and can get the institution in trouble.

:lol:
Despite the national 21-year minimum drinking age law, underaged drinking is pervasive on college campuses, according to a new study released today by the Harvard School of Public Health College Alcohol Study. Two in three (63 percent) underage students reported drinking in the past 30 days. These students pay less per drink than of-age students and, though they drink less frequently, drink more per occasion than older students.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Shaun__ said:
Despite the national 21-year minimum drinking age law, underaged drinking is pervasive on college campuses, according to a new study released today by the Harvard School of Public Health College Alcohol Study. Two in three (63 percent) underage students reported drinking in the past 30 days. These students pay less per drink than of-age students and, though they drink less frequently, drink more per occasion than older students.

Is there an underage discount for booze now? Wish we had that back when I was young-er.

Clown Gunmen Kill Former Mexican Cartel Leader at Kid's Party

When you hear stories like this, you think initially it can't be true, that it's something straight out of a Cormac McCarthy novel. But nope, it happened: a former Mexican drug cartel leader was killed in the middle of a kid's party by a gang of gunmen dressed as clowns.

Francisco Rafael Arellano Felix, the 63-year-old former leader of the Tijuana Cartel, was shot surrounded by members of his own family at a party at a rented beach house in Cabo San Lucas, the popular tourist area in Baja California.

Authorities are investigating Arellano Felix's killing, and whether or not it was related to organize crime. "A person dressed as a clown took his life," a spokesperson for state prosecutors told Reuters. "He was hit by two bullets, one in the chest and one in the head," Isai Arias, a Baja California state government official, told the BBC. Multiple local reports say two gunmen fled the scene shortly after Arellano Felix was killed.

The Tijuana Cartel was one of the most violent, powerful drug operations running on the U.S.-Mexico border in the 1990s, but gradually arrests and killings of the groups top leaders over the last decade weakened their influence. At one point, before serving fifteen years in between Mexican and U.S. jails for drug-related offenses, Arellano Felix was the group's leader. "Another official working with state prosecutors said Arellano Felix, the oldest of the brothers who headed the gang, was not wanted by authorities at the time of his death," Reuters reports. His three surviving younger brothers -- Francisco Javier, Benjamin and Eduardo -- are all serving sentences in the U.S.

from http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2 ... rty/70716/

Saudi cleric says women who drive risk damaging their ovaries

(Reuters) - A conservative Saudi Arabian cleric has said women who drive risk damaging their ovaries and bearing children with clinical problems, countering activists who are trying to end the Islamic kingdom's male-only driving rules.

A campaign calling for women to defy the ban in a protest drive on October 26 has spread rapidly online over the past week and gained support from some prominent women activists. On Sunday, the campaign's website was blocked inside the kingdom.

In an interview published on Friday on the website sabq.org, Sheikh Saleh bin Saad al-Lohaidan said women aiming to overturn the ban on driving should put "reason ahead of their hearts, emotions and passions".

Reuters earlier wrongly identified him as Sheikh Saleh bin Mohammed al-Lohaidan, a member of the Senior Council of Scholars, one of the top religious bodies in the birthplace of Islam.

By contrast, Sheikh Saleh bin Saad al-Lohaidan, the person quoted in the sabq.org report, is a judicial adviser to an association of Gulf psychologists.

His comments reflect the extent of opposition to women driving among some conservatives in Saudi Arabia.

"If a woman drives a car, not out of pure necessity, that could have negative physiological impacts as functional and physiological medical studies show that it automatically affects the ovaries and pushes the pelvis upwards," he told Sabq.

"That is why we find those who regularly drive have children with clinical problems of varying degrees," he said.

He did not cite specific medical studies to support his arguments.

The ban on women driving is not backed by a specific law, but only men are granted driving licences. Women can be fined for driving without a licence but have also been detained and put on trial in the past on charges of political protest.

Sheikh Abdulatif Al al-Sheikh, the head of the morality police, told Reuters a week ago that there was no text in the documents making up sharia, or Islamic law, that barred women from driving.

King Abdullah has pushed some cautious reforms aimed at expanding women's freedoms in Saudi Arabia, including opening more employment opportunities for them, but he has not addressed the issue of driving.

MrRodry said:
994qvUM.jpg
France: Dildos to stimulate the French economy
The Eiffel Tower in Paris is an iconic landmark for many tourists around the world, and now also the inspiration for brand new sex toys, in the form of dildos. Its renowned phallic shape has been used to add a French twist for the company Plaisir de France, which has just launched a range of erotic toys called La Tour est Folle, meaning 'the tower is crazy', in a bid to compete with the Chinese, American and German brands.

Co-founder Sebastien Lecca, says: "Sex, life, love, death are a question - a universal question - and I am an artist and so I love a treat about this universal question as a live animal, what is the meaning of life, and so sex is a very nice question."

French customers and people around the world can now get their hands on rubber sex toys - designed to have what the makers say have few allergic reactions, with no fat, whale oil, screws, GMOs, nails or radioactive materials - manufactured entirely in France. Sebastien adds: "I hope that my Tour Eiffel will stimulate the French economy, yes of course, I hope."

OMG I need one of these! Haha! Want! This is GGREAT! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: MrRodry
Austrian Woman Offers Live Tank Shell on Swap Site
VIENNA October 24, 2013 (AP)
Associated Press

It's not often that a swap site transaction results in the evacuation of an apartment house. But then again, how often is one of the objects being traded a live tank shell?

Austrian state broadcaster ORF says the shell was on offer as a dummy. It says police had to clear a Vienna apartment house of its residents and put up road blocks after establishing that it was in fact a fully functioning explosive.

Thursday's report said police were called to examine the shell by its new owner shortly after she had exchanged two bottles of wine and a picture frame for it on an online swap site.

ORF said the shell's previous owner had used it as a door stopper.

The report says both women face unspecified criminal charges.​

Boy, 12, Finds Razor In Halloween Candy, Police Investigating

A 12-year-old in Pennsylvania says he found a rusty razor blade in a pack of M&M's that he received while trick-or-treating earlier this week.

“I don’t know which house I got it from, because every other house I think I got a pack of M&M’s,” Matthew Hernley told KDKA-TV.

His mother is furious.

“I have a set of 6-year-old twins and a 5-year-old and I’ve seen them open packages of M&Ms or Skittles and they just dump it right in their mouth,” Lydia Nelson, Hernley's mom, told CBS Pittsburgh.

Scottdale, Pa., police are investigating, but an officer postulated that it was a "manufacturing issue," since the package of candy did not appear to have been tampered with, according to ABC News.

“Food safety and product quality are of paramount importance to Mars. We were very disturbed to learn that a consumer had a product safety issue within our M&M’s Funsize packaging,” a spokesman for Mars Chocolate North America told ABC News in a statement.

Although the "blade-in-the-pack-of-candy" scenario has achieved the status of urban legend in the United States, it has been known to actually happen on occasion.

In July 2012, a California mother found a shank knife in a package of Jolly Ranchers that was manufactured in Brazil.

from http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/3 ... 81024.html

MrRodry said:
Boy, 12, Finds Razor In Halloween Candy, Police Investigating

Have people STOPPED going through their children's candy with a fine toothed comb before letting them eat any?

This sort of thing has been going on for more than 35 years now. Back then little sewing pins in candy would be on the news every year. My parents had a strict rule to inspect all wrappers for signs of tampering. Pretty much anything homemade or wrapped in saran wrap was tossed without hesitation. Heck around that time we use to have the cyanide in Tylenol scare and there was fear of that crossing into the candy as well.

Make sure your kids know to not touch a thing till they get home. My brother use to give the kids a couple candy bars to have while they were out trick or treating so they wouldn't get tempted to sneak some out of the bag during.

Norwegian Man Forgets About $26 Bitcoin Investment, Makes $850,000

An offhand $26 investment in bitcoins has turned into an $850,000 windfall for one very lucky Norwegian man.

According to Norwegian news outlet NRK, Kristoffer Koch decided -- on a whim -- to invest 150 kroner (about $26) in 5,000 bitcoins in 2009, soon after the Bitcoin network first came into existence. Koch is said to have discovered the virtual currency while writing a thesis on encryption and decided to put down a small investment out of sheer curiosity.

Unaware of just how successful bitcoins would soon become, Koch says he promptly forgot about his digital stash; that is, until a flurry of media coverage about bitcoins caught his attention earlier this year.

Koch reportedly had to scour his memory for the password to the encrypted wallet that held his investment. When he finally figured it out in April, he says he was stunned by what he found.

"It said I had 5,000 bitcoins in there. Measuring that in today's rates it's about five million kroner," Koch told NRK, according to a Guardian translation.

That's about $850,000.

Gizmodo points out that Koch's small initial investment is worth even more today. With a single bitcoin currently priced around $210, Koch's investment would be worth more than $1 million.

Koch isn't the only person who has benefitted from the rise in bitcoins' worth and popularity. According to an April report by Bloomberg Businessweek, the success of the world's first decentralized, peer-to-peer digital currency has spawned many overnight millionaires.

“I’m happy to be considered a member of the Bitcoin millionaires’ club," 30-year-old Jered Kenna told the news outlet. Kenna reportedly bought his first batch of bitcoins -- 5,000 of them -- at 20 cents each.

But investing in the virtual currency is not without risk.

"Make no mistake, this is no different than any other high-tech stock. It's risky, it's volatile, and you should not invest any more than you are prepared to forfeit all together," an anonymous Bitcoin miner told a blogger for The Huffington Post in May.

from http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/2 ... 75421.html

Drunk Man Wakes Up in Body Bag in Morgue After Big Night Out
by JON DAVID KAHN 7 Nov 2013

POLAND - It was one of those nights for 56-year-old Marek Michalski. One of those nights when "one more" seemed like a good idea - but wasn't. He was found passed out on a bench in Piotrkow, Poland without a pulse. Concerned citizens called an ambulance and he was whisked away.

Fade to Black:

Fade in:

It's hours later. It's dark. It's quiet.

Marek awoke in a body bag and screamed for help but nobody heard him. He then rolled the bag off the table and extricated himself from his premature eternal sleeping bag to find himself in the morgue.

He told local media, "I remember sitting on a bench and the next thing I woke up in a morgue. Someone has to pay for this, I have nightmares now about being sliced up by doctors who don’t realize I am alive and want to do an autopsy."

Marek intends to file suit against the hospital which gave a glimpse of its razor sharp defense: "They [the staff] believed that the man was dead and followed procedure by putting him inside a sealed bag."

The moral of the story is if you plan to drink a lot, try not to die...if even for a short while.

:think:

White guy wins after leading voters to believe he’s black

by Doug Miller / KHOU 11 News
khou.com
Posted on November 8, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Updated yesterday at 6:40 PM

HOUSTON -- Dave Wilson chuckles as he talks about his unorthodox political campaign.

"I'd always said it was a long shot," Wilson says. "No, I didn't expect to win."

Still, he figured he'd have fun running, because he was fed up with what he called "all the shenanigans" at the Houston Community College System. As a conservative white Republican running in a district whose voters are overwhelmingly black Democrats, the odds seemed overwhelmingly against him.

Then he came up with an idea, an advertising strategy that his opponent found "disgusting." If a white guy didn't have a chance in a mostly African-American district, Wilson would lead voters to think he's black.

And it apparently worked. In one of the biggest political upsets in Houston politics this election season, Wilson -- an anti-gay activist and former fringe candidate for mayor -- emerged as the surprise winner over 24-year incumbent Bruce Austin. His razor thin margin of victory, only 26 votes, was almost certainly influenced by his racially tinged campaign.

"Every time a politician talks, he's out there deceiving voters," he says.

Wilson, a gleeful political troublemaker, printed direct mail pieces strongly implying that he's black. His fliers were decorated with photographs of smiling African-American faces -- which he readily admits he just lifted off websites -- and captioned with the words "Please vote for our friend and neighbor Dave Wilson."

One of his mailers said he was "Endorsed by Ron Wilson," which longtime Houston voters might easily interpret as a statement of support from a former state representative of the same name who's also African-American. Fine print beneath the headline says "Ron Wilson and Dave Wilson are cousins," a reference to one of Wilson's relatives living in Iowa.

"He's a nice cousin," Wilson says, suppressing a laugh. "We played baseball in high school together. And he's endorsed me."
Austin tried to answer the mailer with his own fliers showing Wilson's face, calling him a "right-wing hate monger" and saying he "advocated bringing back chain gangs to clean highways." But the campaign clearly caught him off guard.

"I don't think it's good," he said. "I don't think it's good for both democracy and the whole concept of fair play. But that was not his intent, apparently."

Just how much a role Wilson's mailers played in the campaign is unclear. Other incumbents running for re-election were forced into runoffs, perhaps because the community college system has come under intense criticism for insider business deals and spending money on overseas initiatives. And after 24 years in office, Austin's name should have been somewhat familiar to his constituents.

"I suspect it's more than just race," says Bob Stein, the Rice University political scientist and KHOU analyst. "The Houston Community College was under some criticism for bad performance. And others on the board also had very serious challenges."
Austin has said he plans to ask for a recount. But in an era of electronic voting, political analysts said Wilson's victory will probably hold and send him into office for a six-year term.

Video can be seen here:

http://www.khou.com/news/local/White-gu ... 22981.html

MOSCOW - A Russian performance artist was hospitalized Sunday after stripping naked and nailing his testicles to a Red Square cobblestone in protest against the Kremlin's crackdown on political rights.
A video of the graphic action, available on Russian websites, showed artist Pyotr Pavlensky sitting naked outside Lenin's Mausoleum being covered with a blanket by police officers while horrified passersby looked on.

The state-run RIA Novosti news agency said Pavlensky was taken to a police station after being treated in a central Moscow clinic.

The Saint Petersburg-based artist said in a statement posted on the Grani.ru website that he was trying to draw attention to Russian society's inaction in the face of the development of a "police state".

Russia marked its annual Police Day holiday on Sunday.

It is not the first time the 29-year-old has resorted to eye-watering methods of protest.

He has previously sown his lips together to demonstrate against the jailing of two female members of the Pussy Riot punk band who staged an anti-Kremlin performance inside Moscow's main cathedral in 2011.

He was also arrested after wrapping his naked body in barbed wire outside a Saint Petersburg government building in May.
http://news.asiaone.com/news/world/protester-nails-testicles-red-square-cobblestone

Video Of White Supremacist Learning He Is 14 Percent Black May Be The Best Thing Ever

A white supremacist behind an initiative to turn a North Dakota town into a "white enclave" received some shocking news -- he's not 100 percent white.

Craig Cobb, a 62-year-old man who has aimed to start a community for white supremacists and neo-Nazis, received some news that he wasn't too happy about, although we must admit, it gave us quite a chuckle.

During an appearance on The Trisha Goddard Show, Cobb was given the results of a DNA Diagnostics test and found out he is 14 percent Sub-Saharan African, and it was all caught on camera.

Video at the source http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/1 ... 56360.html

MrRodry said:
Video Of White Supremacist Learning He Is 14 Percent Black May Be The Best Thing Ever

A white supremacist behind an initiative to turn a North Dakota town into a "white enclave" received some shocking news -- he's not 100 percent white.

Craig Cobb, a 62-year-old man who has aimed to start a community for white supremacists and neo-Nazis, received some news that he wasn't too happy about, although we must admit, it gave us quite a chuckle.

During an appearance on The Trisha Goddard Show, Cobb was given the results of a DNA Diagnostics test and found out he is 14 percent Sub-Saharan African, and it was all caught on camera.

Video at the source http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/1 ... 56360.html

This is awesome on so many levels. :lol:

Charlie Sheen offers ‘steady hand and compassionate heart’ to Rob Ford

dear Mayor Rob Ford,
the only truth or correct reporting in today's
repulsive story regarding
my alleged comments about you,
is the accurate spelling of your great city.
your personal life is and never would be,
any of my business.
I'm sorry for any grief this may have caused.
if I can be of any assistance
in any capacity in this
media cesspool,
please accept the noble offer of my steady
hand and compassionate heart.
respectfully,
charlie sheen.
http://arts.nationalpost.com/2013/11/14 ... -rob-ford/

Today's Rob Ford video

A short while later he apologized for those comments. You gotta feel sorry for his wife, who appeared today standing by his side during that apology looking absolutely miserable, and his kids, but this guy is bringing it all upon himself. Toronto's football team came out saying on Twitter they wish like hell he hadn't been wearing one of their jerseys when he made an ass of himself.

The test results are in, and unfortunately 50 Shades of Grey tests positive for herpes. Link

The professors assured everyone that concentrations of the virus were so minimal that there is no public health risk and it would be impossible for people to contract it by touching the book. Still, something to keep in mind next time you consider taking trashy erotica out of the public library.

Shaun__ said:
The test results are in, and unfortunately 50 Shades of Grey tests positive for herpes. Link

The professors assured everyone that concentrations of the virus were so minimal that there is no public health risk and it would be impossible for people to contract it by touching the book. Still, something to keep in mind next time you consider taking trashy erotica out of the public library.
I wonder what would happen if they ran those tests on bibles. My guess is that the results would be similar.

Reactions: JordanBlack
Strip Club Owner Buys House Next Door To Ex-Wife And Installs $7,000 Middle Finger Statue

The sculpture is 12 feet tall and has a spotlight trained on it at night.

Alan Markovitz, a strip club entrepreneur in Detroit, erected a 12-foot-high sculpture of a hand flipping the bird on his back deck. It happens to face the back windows belonging to his ex-wife, Lea Tuohy.

7iaMOIR.jpg

“How psychotic do you have to be to buy the house directly next to your ex wife and then put a statue up like that?!?! Real classy alan,” tweeted his daughter, Lenka Tuohy, on Nov. 11.

Markovitz and Tuohy had been married for two years. The author of Topless Prophet: The True Story of America’s Most Successful Gentleman’s Club Entrepreneur reportedly lives in his new house with his 17-year-old daughter, Tiffany.

3yWoGvg.jpg

But Markovitz claims he has good reason for erecting the massive epithet: He says the man living next door had an affair with his ex-wife while they were still together.

“I’m so over her,” Markovitz told Deadline Detroit. “This is about him. This is about him not being a man.”

The 59-year-old Markovitz, who is starring in HBO’s upcoming reality show Topless Prophet, is a well-known character around Detroit — from opening strip clubs on Detroit’s Eight Mile to being shot twice (once in the face), according to The Daily Mail.

from http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/s ... nd-install

Wacky and sad.

Walmart Seeks Food Donations to Help Needy Employees

A Walmart store in Canton, Ohio, is holding a food drive to benefit employees in need, leading some in the community to raise questions about the wages the company pays its workers.

The food drive boxes are not on display for customers, but rather are tucked away in an employee-only area — the food drive asks for donations from fellow employees to help out co-workers in need.

Read more: Walmart: Food Drive for Employees Raises Questions Over Wages | TIME.com http://business.time.com/2013/11/18/wal ... -employees

http://www.inflexwetrust.com/2011/09/04/16-year-old-boy-dies-after-masturbating-42-times/

A 16-year-old boy in Brazil was pronounced dead after masturbating 42 times without stopping in Rubiato town, in Goiás region, Brazil.
His mother told a local newspaper that she already knew about his son’s addiction and although she planned to force him to get special help, her decision came too late.
At midnight, the young man became to masturbate and because of his addiction could not stop and continued to do it 42 individual times.
At school, his classmates commented on the boy’s problem and some said he asked them to connect to the webcam for being observed.
They further said that his attraction to women was extreme; he was attracted to all kind of women, regardless of texture physics, color and age.
In his room a great amount of pornography was found, including photographs and videos of nude women that were saved on his PC.

JerryBoBerry said:
http://www.inflexwetrust.com/2011/09/04/16-year-old-boy-dies-after-masturbating-42-times/

A 16-year-old boy in Brazil was pronounced dead after masturbating 42 times without stopping in Rubiato town, in Goiás region, Brazil.
His mother told a local newspaper that she already knew about his son’s addiction and although she planned to force him to get special help, her decision came too late.
At midnight, the young man became to masturbate and because of his addiction could not stop and continued to do it 42 individual times.
At school, his classmates commented on the boy’s problem and some said he asked them to connect to the webcam for being observed.
They further said that his attraction to women was extreme; he was attracted to all kind of women, regardless of texture physics, color and age.
In his room a great amount of pornography was found, including photographs and videos of nude women that were saved on his PC.

I wonder what the actual cause of death was. Did he just stay awake, until exhaustion and stress got his heart?

I think that's fake, there is not an "Rubiato" town at the Goiás state.

Couple's night of drunken nudity airs live on Twitch via their Playstation 4

t’s often said that adult entertainment thrives on—or even drives—the cutting edge of technology. So we’re not all that shocked that someone had the bright idea to use their Twitch-enabled PlayStation 4 to broadcast an alarming, apparently non-consensual strip show.

With partnerships struck this year between gaming broadcast service Twitch.tv and console competitors Microsoft and Sony, Twitch is poised to capture a far wider audience via the Xbox One and Playstation 4. Both devices can be used to view gameplay streams or share one’s own. Of particular novelty is the “augmented reality” game Playroom, which scans your living room (or whatever space your PS4 sits in) and renders it a virtual sandbox. A clip of a man frolicking with small robots went viral early on, though he maintains he recorded and shared it by accident.

The next idea to capture the gaming community’s attention was The Spartan Show, a bit of live call-in programming from a husband-and-wife team in Washington, D.C., that drew 200,000 viewers. Even Adam Boyes, PlayStation U.S. publisher and developer relations specialist, got in touch to commend the “pretty rad” concept. “We always just thought people would do streams,” he said. “We never thought people would do them with Playroom.”

But who wouldn’t want their own TV channel? Cue sleazy porn music.

Across message boards, gamers who had picked up on the trend predicted the appearance of inappropriate or disturbing content, freely available to countless underage console owners. They didn’t have long to wait. Sexually suggestive material began cropping up, with a full-blown scandal unfolding this weekend: A user with the handle Darckobra captured a marathon drinking session with his wife, who eventually fell asleep on the couch, only to have Darckobra lift up her shirt and expose one breast to the world. The channel then went dark for 15 minutes or so, with Darckobra’s unconscious wife completely naked when the stream continued.

Darckobra’s account was more or less instantly zapped, as Twitch maintains fairly stringent control of its hosted content. In fact, some of the site’s admins have been accused of banning anyone who makes a joke at their expense and making further efforts to sweep all such internal drama under the rug. Aside from such “libelous” comments, Twitch officially prohibits anything “defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable,” which gives them a pretty wide net as far as deletions go.

Nevertheless, Kotaku wondered if Sony and Twitch—whose spokesman noted that their users were unusually vigilant about reporting service violations—might revisit certain features or disable video sharing for Playroom to nip the problem in the bud. But just a casual perusing of the people broadcasting their Playroom escapades at the moment reveals the problem goes deeper than objectionable imagery. Here, for example, is what was being said in a chatroom by people watching an African-American family’s innocuous broadcast:

pw19pkq.png

Strange: It’s almost as though you can’t draw a line in the sand without someone on the Internet scrambling to cross it.

Picture of the couple at the source: http://www.dailydot.com/gaming/twitch-p ... ease-sony/

Shaun__ said:
I wonder what the actual cause of death was. Did he just stay awake, until exhaustion and stress got his heart?

My guess is dehydration in addition to those things.

Everyday This Woman Shoves a Ball Of Yarn Up Her Vagina and Then Knits With It

Introducing the wonderful world Vaginal Knitting...is a string of words I never thought I'd type in my lifetime.

I don't really know how to put this into plainer words than I did in the headline, but you have to see this shit to believe this shit. This woman sticks a ball-o-fuckin-yarn way up into that queef hatch of hers and then she knits the smelliest fucking scarves and sweaters and mittens known to man. But it's that good smell...that deep vaginal smell. Real carnal shit, you know?

No, you probably don't know because I don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about, just watch the goddamn video.

For the video, which I thought was very sweet. http://www.brobible.com/life/article/ba ... ts-with-it

Status
Not open for further replies.