AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Walk in

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2010
See this, what do you do?

brianpeppers.png

Inquire as to when exactly we time-traveled back to 2003.

Ask him where is his wheelchair? This dude is wheelchairbound

Glad he isn't in my area.. wrong county.. my ass would probably. Be singing the lollipop guild song in my mind

Alura69 said:

Glad he isn't in my area.. wrong county.. my ass would probably. Be singing the lollipop guild song in my mind

And what, pray tell, is wrong with WHEELCHAIRS, huh?

*squint*

Enon said:
Alura69 said:

*squint*

Nothing wrong with wheelchairs, the thread asked what would you do if this person walked in. Clearly he would be rolling in vs walking in..he walks in I'm askin how the hell did that happen

AluraCurvyBBW said:
Enon said:
Alura69 said:

*squint*

Nothing wrong with wheelchairs, the thread asked what would you do if this person walked in. Clearly he would be rolling in vs walking in..he walks in I'm askin how the hell did that happen

I know, Alura. I'm just fucking with you. It's what I do ;)

Enon said:
AluraCurvyBBW said:
[quote="Enon

*squint*

I know, Alura. I'm just fucking with you. It's what I do ;)[/quote]
Damn and not even a kiss on the cheek lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.