AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wanting to split cam with streamate! Which site do you prefure?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jessica21

Cam Model
Dec 4, 2017
Hey everyone! So I've been wanting to start split camming while on Streamate but I'm having trouble picking another pvt based site.
I've seen many people discouraged by most sites other then Streamate. Does anyone split cam with another site. If so which one?
Which pvt based site do you all think comes in at 'second' place after Streamate?
xx

No questions: Niteflirt. I don't even turn SM on anymore because my phone doesn't stop ringing and my earnings are stomping on my pretty successful SM account. I love sitting in my PJ's taking calls and NF gives a way better percentage than SM.

No questions: Niteflirt. I don't even turn SM on anymore because my phone doesn't stop ringing and my earnings are stomping on my pretty successful SM account. I love sitting in my PJ's taking calls and NF gives a way better percentage than SM.

But what if you don’t do phone sex? I don’t think NF allows you to disable phone calls? If I could be on NF, and use it for everything else except voice calls, I’d be on it like white on rice. Lol.

Reactions: GoddessKaeli
But what if you don’t do phone sex? I don’t think NF allows you to disable phone calls? If I could be on NF, and use it for everything else except voice calls, I’d be on it like white on rice. Lol.

My friend doesn't take phone calls. She has listings and has her phone listings set to mail only. Once your listing gets approved where it says ACCEPT CALLS you click on that and click MAIL ONLY. This will not allow dude's to call you; She uses that to then turn the chat feature on which then allows you to upload goody bags. Then you can create a cam line (if you want to cam) and do phone w/ cam (just tell the guy to mute either his phone or skype) so there is no feedback and you are good to go. You obviously do not have to do ANY cam work and just use the chat feature and goody bag feature while keeping your lines on MAIL ONLY.

My friend doesn't take phone calls. She has listings and has her phone listings set to mail only. Once your listing gets approved where it says ACCEPT CALLS you click on that and click MAIL ONLY. This will not allow dude's to call you; She uses that to then turn the chat feature on which then allows you to upload goody bags. Then you can create a cam line (if you want to cam) and do phone w/ cam (just tell the guy to mute either his phone or skype) so there is no feedback and you are good to go. You obviously do not have to do ANY cam work and just use the chat feature and goody bag feature while keeping your lines on MAIL ONLY.

Thank you so much for this info! :)

Reactions: BiancaBaker
Bummer. I checked out niteflirt last night but the only way I can get paid is via checks and I don't like the risk of checks :( I get too worried It will get lost in the mail.
Okay so third in line is....???
Thank you so much for your help so far girls :)

Rather than split camming, cam on #streamate with active ads on Niteflirt and cammodemdirectory for Skype shows.

How is cammodeldirectory going with all those new skype rules? Are accounts getting closed down or is it not being affected?

@jessica21 I receive my NF check to AUS and none have gotten lost yet. My Skype has been fine, I'm not even being especially careful. I have noticed a pretty big drop in traffic though. Most of my shows from CMD are from regulars now.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Thank you so much for this info! :)

No problem Shelly anytime! Also just wanted to add when you upload goody bags I shrink them to 720P/Iphone because the size capacity sucks on NF.

Also you can get direct deposit but I got checks for a while and had 0 issues. I always had issues with Streammate checks but never NF if that helps @jessica21 - NF has been around since the 90's it's a very legit site (minus being a little sketchy)

This is the first time I have heard of niteflirt. How exactly does it work??

There is a NF thread here :) Just sign up and make listings. Learn how to bid; the HTML is super basic; It's pretty self explanatory.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SouthernRose
I'm not sure if SM allows split camming, plus you'd have to have a really good computer and internet connection to have good stats on both sites.

I'll be another YES for NiteFlirt, you can do phone only (for those days where makeup is just a nope) and phone with cam, you can also sell "goodies" like videos, pictures, and PDFs. I'd highly suggest reading up on it here, I make really good money on NF (to the point where I barely use SM anymore) and it's so much easier because you don't have to sit in free chat.

This is the first time I have heard of niteflirt. How exactly does it work??
There's a thread on here, it's pretty straightforward though. You can accept phone calls where you are paid by the minute and do just phone sex (or whatever your niche is) or you can accept a phone call and then have the customer call you on skype or discord while the phone line is still running. You just make some listings in your chosen categories (they don't have to be super fancy) and then just start taking calls once the listings are approved.

I do FemDom and fetish, but feel free to snoop around my profile to get an idea of what the site is.
https://www.niteflirt.com/DejaElectra

Apologies for the super late reply! I took a a couple months break from caming and have only just started again this month so I haven't been on this forum in a while!
Thank you for all your replies!
I ended up getting onto NF and you are all right! It's amazing!
I'm a little bit out of my element with it as I have a pro domme advertisement which isn't really my personality. But it definitely brings in the callers!
Thank you again everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.