AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Warning For Urination

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2019
www.youtube.com
Twitter Username
@justmilfnaround
Got a warning for urination just now - UM I WAS DRESSED THE WHOLE TIME!!!! Topless for about 5 minutes early on and was only on for an hour. How in the fuck do I get that when one lady on the front page is shoving ginormous dragon cock toys in her asshole the size of flower pots and making wet farts and "squirting" all over the place? I was DRESSED and no show happened......... you fucking sites are going to drive me to an early grave i swear.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Lilita
Got a warning for urination just now - UM I WAS DRESSED THE WHOLE TIME!!!! Topless for about 5 minutes early on and was only on for an hour. How in the fuck do I get that when one lady on the front page is shoving ginormous dragon cock toys in her asshole the size of flower pots and making wet farts and "squirting" all over the place? I was DRESSED and no show happened......... you fucking sites are going to drive me to an early grave i swear.
Because Chaturbate has a report function that acts without actually verifying if rules have been broken. So dumb.

Upvote 0
@CatSmith
It's amazing how backwards CB can be. You get a warning for doing nothing wrong, yet there is a dude in a couples room that will constantly show his feces after he gets pegged by his girlfriend.
Seems to be a different set of rules for everyone.

RIGHT?! My mod actually contacted support and told them the warning was bullshit - they said they reviewed it, found that it was bullshit and removed the warning from my account. With CB being so ban-happy and being about half of my income right now I can't afford to be fucked with like that. It's one thing to talk shit on another model, but to try to fuck with her income over something stupid is a whole different ball game. I don't care HOW much another model pissed me off, I would never fuck with her income like that - you never know what she is dealing with.

Upvote 0
Are you all saying that when someone who is logged out reports a room it doesn't send the report to Chaturbate?

Upvote 0
Are you all saying that when someone who is logged out reports a room it doesn't send the report to Chaturbate?

Not sure where you're reading and understanding that.
I think maybe from the comment above stating you must be logged in to send an abuse report? You can definitely send one when you're not logged in and it DOES send, or it says it has sent - I have done it before.
People could abuse this though since they could easily keep switching VPN/IP.

They need to make things like this so ONLY verified users can send reports. Verified by email, I mean. The same for being able to chat in a room: you should have to put a real email you have verified before being able to chat -- this can stop so much trolling and abuse from guys making hundreds of accounts within seconds

Upvote 0
Not sure where you're reading and understanding that.
I think maybe from the comment above stating you must be logged in to send an abuse report? You can definitely send one when you're not logged in and it DOES send, or it says it has sent - I have done it before.
People could abuse this though since they could easily keep switching VPN/IP.

They need to make things like this so ONLY verified users can send reports. Verified by email, I mean. The same for being able to chat in a room: you should have to put a real email you have verified before being able to chat -- this can stop so much trolling and abuse from guys making hundreds of accounts within seconds

I couldn't agree more. I wish there were a few ways Chaturbate was better about moderation but I'm sure those suggestions are unwelcomed.

Upvote 0
I couldn't agree more. I wish there were a few ways Chaturbate was better about moderation but I'm sure those suggestions are unwelcomed.

CB biggest selling point and brand and advertisement is "100% free" and even by having to verify it's kind of "not" free, if that makes sense, so I doubt they will ever do stuff like this.
It could solve a lot of problems for everyone, especially models but also for the staff there at CB too.

I can't think of another cam site I have joined where I do NOT have to verify my account. All of them have required me to do it, some even have to do it by CC/Debit Card (you know, where it takes a small transaction and gives it back).

Even giving Models the OPTION to make it so ONLY verified users can chat in their room (or view their room if possible?), it would help them/you a lot and stop so much BS.

Upvote 0
CB support told me you can't even use the words in chat, so for example you can't type "brb pee"

That is honestly the stupidest thing I have heard.
Do they think guys are going to get turned on by it? Although I guess if a model says it, it may prompt some to say "let's see" or "show us" etc. but then the model would 1) Say no, or 2) Ignore them. I mean, wtf lol

Upvote 0
That is honestly the stupidest thing I have heard.
Do they think guys are going to get turned on by it? Although I guess if a model says it, it may prompt some to say "let's see" or "show us" etc. but then the model would 1) Say no, or 2) Ignore them. I mean, wtf lol
Im guessing they have some kind of automatic system in place that gets triggered if the model types those words to avoid dirty show arrangements? I dont know.

Reactions: Lilita and NotYou
Upvote 0
Wtfh? Wow. Ever since that warning I have been mentioning that I am taking a 2-4 minute break in an undisclosed location LOL

But, yet again it's okay for a model to shove HUGE toys in her asshole and then prolapse her rectal flesh and pulse it repeatedly after spitting the toy out but I can't say I'm going to pee......

Upvote 0
It seems like the only people who get spanked for this are the ones who aren't making the most money on CB and it's unfair to a degree that it's somewhat disheartening. If I feel like I'm going to be consistently punished while others get away with it, how can I put on a good show without worry?

I think my biggest complaint is with non-toy items. No, you can't shove that spatula up your butt or do a vegetable show but I see it all the time and it appears as if no punishment is given. How many warnings does one have to get? Is CB afraid banning popular models will set the place ablaze?

Upvote 0
To be fair, that isn't always the case. NaughtyElle is always on the main page at the top, and presumably makes enough/a lot of tokens each time she is on, but I was in her room a few days or week ago, and she was not doing a show, she was just ranting about CB giving her ANOTHER warning. People falsely accusing her too and then her getting warnings and bans. From what I could interpret/understand (i joined mid conversation), it seems to happen regularly and she was even saying if it happens again she will be leaving CB for another platform

Upvote 0
To be fair, that isn't always the case. NaughtyElle is always on the main page at the top, and presumably makes enough/a lot of tokens each time she is on, but I was in her room a few days or week ago, and she was not doing a show, she was just ranting about CB giving her ANOTHER warning. People falsely accusing her too and then her getting warnings and bans. From what I could interpret/understand (i joined mid conversation), it seems to happen regularly and she was even saying if it happens again she will be leaving CB for another platform
I'm pretty sure that's how CB lost CortanaBlue (now Laika) and Kati3Kat. Who were big big earners for them.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
What is excessive token recycling? Wait, scratch that, what is token recycling?

Its where you keep sending the tokens back to the tipper but it can also be where you cycle them through different names first in an attempt to bypass certain protections in place before sending back to the model. I don't know what took place I just heard that tokens were taken away for recycling.

Upvote 0

Actually it wasn't her - but yes, I have watched her show.

It's more of a spectacle. Her room (and the other model I was initially referencing) are "controversy creates cash" type of rooms, which is why she's still there even though she's consistently breaking TOS.

And token recycling, I didn't even know this was a thing.... No wonder I'm having such a hard time on CB, I'm playing by the rules HAHAHAHA

Upvote 0
It's more of a spectacle. Her room (and the other model I was initially referencing) are "controversy creates cash" type of rooms.............

Google 'Olivia mfc controversy'

MFC looked the other way soooo many times with her :)
(yes, I know. Different site, different platform)

Upvote 0
She obviously has used another account - she actually tried to set up an account using my Amazon wishlist email address. I thought a ban on CB also banned the IP address?

People can be so desperate and strange ...... I don't understand all his model--->model animosity. It's the same shit that keeps women from killing it in general.... imagine if we all banded together,,,,,, we would LITERALLY TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH OUR VAGINAS

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.