AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Warning ScarlettPinup AKA CosplayYuuki AKA GothicGlitter

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2013
This is just a warning to my fellow Premiums out there.. DO NOT GIVE THIS "MODEL" ANY MONEY!!!

Don't fall for her "Skype/Video/Picture Deals" its all a scam, Once she gets your money she will ban your account from entering her chat (I'm assuming to prevent you from warning others). And if you do manage to speak to her on Skype she either ignores it or makes up flimsy excuses, until you eventually call her out for the scam and she removes you from her list.

Here's a little snippet of our last conversation.. [context: I just entered her MFC room when she notices my name and bans me.. I then login to Skype]

[04/06/2013 12:51:07 AM] FaceforRadio: why did you just ban me?
[04/06/2013 12:51:31 AM] Scarlett pinup: thought u were someone else theirs another facefor radio thatis supposed to be banned sorr
[04/06/2013 12:51:48 AM] FaceforRadio: theres another?
[04/06/2013 12:52:06 AM] FaceforRadio: you know you still owe me a years worth of videos
[04/06/2013 12:53:03 AM] FaceforRadio: unless this was some kinda scam?

[04/06/2013 12:53:19 AM] Scarlett pinup: im not scamming anyone can everyone shut the fuci u aboiut tat
[04/06/2013 12:53:21 AM] Scarlett pinup: i have been sick
[04/06/2013 12:53:27 AM] Scarlett pinup: sorry my well being sucks for everyone

[04/06/2013 12:53:47 AM] FaceforRadio: I have been patient..
[04/06/2013 12:54:07 AM] FaceforRadio: but it is strange that when I join the room I am on ignore and banned
[04/06/2013 12:54:24 AM] FaceforRadio: I don't mind waiting

And this was when she finally removed me from her Skype.

Don't fall for her BS!

Reactions: Just Me
Welcome to the forum!
You would seem a lot more credible if you didn't start off by bashing a model with your very first post. Understandably she may have screwed you out of content but, it's equally possible you could be making this up for whatever reason. I'd hate t see a possibly good model have her name besmirched because of an angry premium. :)

This happens a lot.

Like once this model has a countdown for like 800 tokens for nude or whatever. She would chat n flash etc Once the countdown was around 100, then she would go away for ten minuties. Come back and then countdown would be like 2000 tokens for nude :eek:
She would then keep changing topic with random countdowns and stuff. I told her what she was doing wasnt right..

She put me on ignore but didnt ban me. So I just pmed other members on what she was up to. I also sent her a mail that..if she keeps doing what she does she wont get much tokens and people will get annoyed with her.

There was another model doing something similar to what OP was saying but what she was selling was really bad. I am not gonna expand on that one any further..given the reaction you get on here from some people.

@Steph.. he has already posted the models names and aliases...

So a model that changes her name often and offers a years worth of videos might have potentially scammed someone? Shocking

And don't tell us what to do with our money guy. Some dude could easily have a fetish for buying a years worth of video only to get denied. Don't deny him that pleasure just because you don't get his fetish.

SexyStephXS said:
Welcome to the forum!
You would seem a lot more credible if you didn't start off by bashing a model with your very first post. Understandably she may have screwed you out of content but, it's equally possible you could be making this up for whatever reason. I'd hate t see a possibly good model have her name besmirched because of an angry premium. :)
Agree. And it's kind of interesting that all the comments on her profile are very positive...and five stars. At least under the ScarlettPinup name.

Reactions: JickyJuly
Nordling said:
all the comments on her profile are very positive...and five stars.
stephen-a-smith-o.gif

Yeah cause she just wouldn't delete any of the bad ones. I remember her being pretty awesome to be honest but maybe, just maybe, isn't it also possible that a model will finally do something shitty? I know that it hasn't happened yet and that we should defend the model no matter what the case and I also get that new members are douchebags who couldn't possibly ever be telling the truth, but maybe this could be the first time a camgirl did something that doesn't need defending.

Reactions: lacoste
Maybe nordling didnt know you can delete posts on your profile?

In any case cheers for the WARNING.

Not that I know the model in question, but I just want to say I've had FaceForRadio in my room a fair amount of times, and he's always been sweet and respectful. He doesn't seem like the type to just have an arbitrary vendetta against a model.

Though I have to say Steph has a very good point that your first post here is warning about/bashing a model, and (understandably) that tends to make people suspicious of your motives.

In any case, hi Face! Hope you're well. :)

IF what you're saying is true, her game would run out fairly quickly without your help. Taking money from tippers only to render them unable to tip again is not a long term plan. So, you've either taken the low road when the high road would yield the same results, or you're leaving something out.

I can't say anything about the model, but FaceforRadio has been super nice and respectful to me as well.

I know that doesn't mean anything but, you know. I doubt he's going around bashing models without reason. If true, this does seem like scammy behavior.

P.S. HI! :hello2:

cataddams said:
I can't say anything about the model, but FaceforRadio has been super nice and respectful to me as well.

I know that doesn't mean anything but, you know. I doubt he's going around bashing models without reason. If true, this does seem like scammy behavior.

Welcome to the forum!

(Keep in mind I'm not meaning this in any sort of a bitchy way, and I totally understand wanting to support members who come into your room) Whether or not she's done this, it's super tacky to go out on the interwebz as model or member and post this stuff. Plus many who post things of this type (Not saying this member is doing this) often wanted something that the model refused/whatever, got angry and posted stuff to besmirch her name. There was once a member who tipped me a ton, and requested my Skype. I told him that I don't do Skype shows. (This was on my profile, but he still assumed that I would cave if he just tipped more). Next thing I knew, he was in lounge claiming all sorts of crap. None of it was true of course, and thankfully I have enough regular members that they backed me up when he was doing this. However, if the girl doesn't have anyone backing her up...yeah the bullying from the member/jealous model can get bad. Once again, she may very well have done what he said she did, but trust me, if she keeps it up she will only lose tips. :twocents-02cents:

Sometimes people just need to get things out of their system to feel better about something that's making them angry or upset. I think that's the case with this thread.

If you know the model in question, or the OP, feel free to join in the conversation with something worthwhile. If not, then there's no reason to really get involved here.

trotskyleon said:

Yes, you can, but neither model nor member can alter their star rating. This may be a case where star rating actually has a purpose, because if a model has been doing corrupt things, it's very unlikely they will maintain five stars. Also, there WAS one negative comment...someone who apparently was complaining that she had banned someone in the lounge, who the poster claimed was actually helping her. Not germane to this thread other than to support a theory that she isn't deleting posts.

As far as the OP or this model, I was simply suggesting that people don't rush to judgement--positive OR negative.

PunkInDrublic said:
Nordling said:
all the comments on her profile are very positive...and five stars.
stephen-a-smith-o.gif

Yeah cause she just wouldn't delete any of the bad ones. I remember her being pretty awesome to be honest but maybe, just maybe, isn't it also possible that a model will finally do something shitty? I know that it hasn't happened yet and that we should defend the model no matter what the case and I also get that new members are douchebags who couldn't possibly ever be telling the truth, but maybe this could be the first time a camgirl did something that doesn't need defending.
Defend the model? Yes, insofar as not rushing to judgement on the basis of one report, and as you can now see, other models are stepping forward in support of the OP because of their personal experience with him. This is all information gathering. When an accusation is made, I would suggest anyone interested, look a little deeper than rely on one unsubstantiated report.

Thank you all for reading, first of all...

SexyStephXS said:
Welcome to the forum!
A_Cute_Mew said:
cataddams said:

Welcome to the forum!

(Keep in mind I'm not meaning this in any sort of a bitchy way, and I totally understand wanting to support members who come into your room) Whether or not she's done this, it's super tacky to go out on the interwebz as model or member and post this stuff. Plus many who post things of this type (Not saying this member is doing this) often wanted something that the model refused/whatever, got angry and posted stuff to besmirch her name. There was once a member who tipped me a ton, and requested my Skype. I told him that I don't do Skype shows. (This was on my profile, but he still assumed that I would cave if he just tipped more). Next thing I knew, he was in lounge claiming all sorts of crap. None of it was true of course, and thankfully I have enough regular members that they backed me up when he was doing this. However, if the girl doesn't have anyone backing her up...yeah the bullying from the member/jealous model can get bad. Once again, she may very well have done what he said she did, but trust me, if she keeps it up she will only lose tips. :twocents-02cents:

Thanks for the welcome, and I totally understand that this isn't the most Gentlemenly way of dealing with this situation. But I just couldn't let her do this to anyone else. And I don't think her game is tokens but her $100 for a year of Skype deals.

Yeah cause she just wouldn't delete any of the bad ones. I remember her being pretty awesome to be honest but maybe, just maybe, isn't it also possible that a model will finally do something shitty? I know that it hasn't happened yet and that we should defend the model no matter what the case and I also get that new members are douchebags who couldn't possibly ever be telling the truth, but maybe this could be the first time a camgirl did something that doesn't need defending.[/quote]

Thanks, maybe i'm the only one she scammed but the line [04/06/2013 12:53:19 AM] Scarlett pinup: im not scamming anyone can everyone shut the fuci u aboiut tat makes me believe otherwise.

Nordling said:
SexyStephXS said:
Welcome to the forum!
Agree. And it's kind of interesting that all the comments on her profile are very positive...and five stars. At least under the ScarlettPinup name.

Yeah, as other members pointed out.. Comments can be removed which makes them useless.

CharlotteLace said:
Not that I know the model in question, but I just want to say I've had FaceForRadio in my room a fair amount of times, and he's always been sweet and respectful. He doesn't seem like the type to just have an arbitrary vendetta against a model.

Though I have to say Steph has a very good point that your first post here is warning about/bashing a model, and (understandably) that tends to make people suspicious of your motives.

In any case, hi Face! Hope you're well. :)
cataddams said:

Aw, Thanks for backing me up..

[Off Topic]

Charlotte, haven't seen you in forever! How have you been? Coming back to MFC?

Cat, I'm touched you even remembered me, I've only been in your room maybe 2-3 times and "Hi"

[Back to Topic]

I'm just here to warn others, I understand my moneys gone and if I could go back in time I would shoot baby Hitler as well as not send her any money.. But I can't (Flux capacitor is broken :icon-cry:) But I can prevent others from the same fate.

And I invite her to tell her side of the story..

Nordling said:
trotskyleon said:

Yes, you can, but neither model nor member can alter their star rating. This may be a case where star rating actually has a purpose, because if a model has been doing corrupt things, it's very unlikely they will maintain five stars. Also, there WAS one negative comment...someone who apparently was complaining that she had banned someone in the lounge, who the poster claimed was actually helping her. Not germane to this thread other than to support a theory that she isn't deleting posts.

As far as the OP or this model, I was simply suggesting that people don't rush to judgement--positive OR negative.

If you have already rated the model or member before the scam behavior there is also no way to change it. I am not sure about anyone else, but I generally do not wait weeks or months before clicking on the star ratings (maybe I will wait now :think: ) since I will have checked out their profile a few times if I am going to their room regularly. The star system is fairly worthless unless the model or member is a douche or asshole right from the start.

You would think the scam models would disappear fairly quickly if they keep doing this to their members. I have found that this is not the case due to the somewhat high turnover of tipping members and the skepticism that is usually shown when someone speaks ill of a model. Not that skepticism can't be warranted, since many members can have hidden agendas but it does through a wrench into knowing who is legit or not.

I don't think we want the board to devolve into just posts on scams etc but I personally like these type of warnings. :thumbleft:

Reactions: Gen
Just Me said:
Nordling said:
trotskyleon said:

If you have already rated the model or member before the scam behavior there is also no way to change it. I am not sure about anyone else, but I generally do not wait weeks or months before clicking on the star ratings (maybe I will wait now :think: ) since I will have checked out their profile a few times if I am going to their room regularly. The star system is fairly worthless unless the model or member is a douche or asshole right from the start.

You would think the scam models would disappear fairly quickly if they keep doing this to their members. I have found that this is not the case due to the somewhat high turnover of tipping members and the skepticism that is usually shown when someone speaks ill of a model. Not that skepticism can't be warranted, since many members can have hidden agendas but it does through a wrench into knowing who is legit or not.

I don't think we want the board to devolve into just posts on scams etc but I personally like these type of warnings. :thumbleft:
You can change your rating by clicking the stars again. Some people think that clicking the stars every day rates the model every day, but it simply changes your vote. AFAIK.

I've never actually paid any attention to a model's star rating. It seems like they are all 5 stars.

Reactions: Gen
Stars and admires may not matter when it comes to calculating camscore, but it does give the impression that people, in general, think a model interesting enough to visit her profile. When I visit a model's profile, that's what I do, even if I don't visit her room or tip. Why wouldn't I? It costs me nothing. Star ratings might not mean anything, but the number of people who rated the model give an idea of the level of interest she has generated.

dustinxxxizzle said:
Semi off topic: I always wondered who took the time to give me, a member, a bad star rating. I have 5 ratings and am currently at 3 stars. I always imagine it's a member who was pissed that I took a model private. :lol:
If you talk in public chat, it's likely any other member in the chat who thinks you're either a white knight, ass kisser, etc.

AmberCutie said:
dustinxxxizzle said:
Semi off topic: I always wondered who took the time to give me, a member, a bad star rating. I have 5 ratings and am currently at 3 stars. I always imagine it's a member who was pissed that I took a model private. :lol:
If you talk in public chat, it's likely any other member in the chat who thinks you're either a white knight, ass kisser, etc.

... or if you're an idiot lounge pimp, spammer, model bashing troll tard, etc.

Bocefish said:
AmberCutie said:
dustinxxxizzle said:

... or if you're an idiot lounge pimp, spammer, model bashing troll tard, etc.
Totally.

I just assume (hope) most people who have the brain power and desire to sign up and post at ACF are NOT idiot lounge pimps, spammers or troll tards.

dustinxxxizzle said:
The problem with bad star ratings for members is, unless there's something in the comments to give a hint, there's no way of knowing why a member has a bad star rating. It can be because another member simply dislikes you or a model who is pissed that you don't spend ALL your time in her room, or quit visiting her room, for whatever reason. The only time it's indicative of anything is if you already know the member is a troll because you observed him in a room...but then the rating is redundant. :)

The Star rating is a one shot affair, once clicked that's it there is NOTHING you can do to change it.
To confirm this I rated 5 stars a unused 0 Votes model account, over the next week i rated 1 star everyday and it made no change whatsoever. I then rated 5 stars for another week, still no change. So those guy's rating a model 5 stars everyday are wasting their time.

You CAN remove an Admire tho.
The below login is for models and members. Using this login link you can maintain certain things on your account without showing as logged in the site. Models have more options than members.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/?action=process_login

Once logged in, on the left panel click Manage Profile Friends. You will see a list of your favorite models/friends then those that you have admired. You can remove models/friends or retract an admire you have made.

Note This only removes from your profile and will NOT affect your friends list when you login normally.

Reactions: MemberEd
Mate_ said:
The Star rating is a one shot affair, once clicked that's it there is NOTHING you can do to change it.
To confirm this I rated 5 stars a unused 0 Votes model account, over the next week i rated 1 star everyday and it made no change whatsoever. I then rated 5 stars for another week, still no change. So those guy's rating a model 5 stars everyday are wasting their time.
I've tested it as well in the past, and was able to change a 5 star to a 1 star vote. It took a while to update because it looks like they cache the value for a period if time.

I did run that test back at the end of January. The way MFC has been changing things lately it may have changed. I'll re-run the test over the next week and see what happens :eek:

From memory, basics can rate you too. Additionally I blocked South America from rating / commenting after a slew of abuse from random model pm'ers who I asked why they were pm'ing me, they'd turn very rude and the next thing I noticed was that I had a ratings dip to 3 with an extra vote after every time it happened. This hasn't happened for a year or so though...

As for scammers get made quick - inflatable boobs girl did very well for a long time (regularly banning tippers who tipped to see the fun balloons) didn't she? Indeed, isn't she suspected to the be the reason the rules changed? Tip for something, get banned without seeing it, complain and get your tokens back?

Zoomer said:
From memory, basics can rate you too. Additionally I blocked South America from rating / commenting after a slew of abuse from random model pm'ers who I asked why they were pm'ing me, they'd turn very rude and the next thing I noticed was that I had a ratings dip to 3 with an extra vote after every time it happened. This hasn't happened for a year or so though...

As for scammers get made quick - inflatable boobs girl did very well for a long time (regularly banning tippers who tipped to see the fun balloons) didn't she? Indeed, isn't she suspected to the be the reason the rules changed? Tip for something, get banned without seeing it, complain and get your tokens back?

I thought there was no way to get tokens back once tipped as they're seen as "gifts" rather than currency with which to "buy" things. Inflatable boobs girl still cams as well. Surely if she was a known scammer (and such a prolific one that her scamming led to MFC having to institute a rule change for the entire site) she'd have been kicked off.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.