AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Warnings from admin

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2019
Hello there! We have received two warnings from administrators for abusive/dangerous/harmful behavior.
The first stopped our first stream while broadcasting. As it may have been too rough we agree with admin and dropped the roughness of our actions a lot.
Next day we had our second stream. After it had ended we have sent an email to support describing our issue with the previous stream and asking for clarification as on what is considered abusive behavior in order to abstain from it/stop it immediately. The support team replied after some hours ( we can post the exact reply here if needed and if there is no problem in doing so).
Their reply said that is must be clear to any viewer that everything is consensual but they will stop any activity that may cause physical injury.
We have already posted an email for any admin, user, support team, whatever to be able to notify us which actions were deemed abusive so we could stop them
Quite happy with this reply, we go on having our 3rd stream (a few hours ago).
However another warning had been issued from the admins. No clarification from admin just abusive behavior in general.
After that we have dropped any action that may be perceived as abusive.
No face slapping, no spitting, no tit whipping, only soft ass spanking.
We cannot afford getting banned, especially when we are ready to stop anything perceived as offensive with a simple email/pm to us.
Can we get any more insight as to what exactly we may have done during our streams that made the admins angry about it? (in order to stop it immediately)
We want to continue streaming on CB as we like it very much and we are ready to correct our behavior.

Username: inverted_fantasies
Thank you very much in advance.

Read section 5 of the Terms and Conditions; BDSM is kinda an iffy thing for them and rough play of any sort will absolutely get warnings.

Reactions: Natalie_Lavender
Upvote 0
Hello there again!
After taking into account QuinnLanes comment we stopped any activity that we thought maybe seen as abusive or harmful.
We did not engage into any bdsm or similar activities and yet we received another warning from the admins.
So we have two questions:
1) Is deepthroat or rimming considered abusive or harmful?
2) Is there anyone from the site that can help clarify the problem? We do not believe that we did anything wrong on our last streams.

Upvote 0
Hello there again!
After taking into account QuinnLanes comment we stopped any activity that we thought maybe seen as abusive or harmful.
We did not engage into any bdsm or similar activities and yet we received another warning from the admins.
2) Is there anyone from the site that can help clarify the problem? We do not believe that we did anything wrong on our last streams.

I see both of these a LOT, so I can't imagine either of them being the issue. With that said, I am not CB so I don't know. But I definitely see it regularly by all types of models.

Upvote 0
Hey Brett thank you for your reply!
I was asking if there is any representative from *Chaturbate* site that can help clarify things about the warnings. :)
In order to better understand and avoid getting any warnings in the future.

Upvote 0
Hello there again!
Just email support directly for clarification. I’ve emailed them plenty of times with questions regarding a show & they’ve always responded within 24 hours.

Upvote 0
Hey Brett thank you for your reply!
I was asking if there is any representative from *Chaturbate* site that can help clarify things about the warnings. :)
In order to better understand and avoid getting any warnings in the future.

Feel free to write into our support line at support@chaturbate.com for more information regarding what we allow in the terms and conditions. Certain actions may need to be reviewed before being approved on your show.

Upvote 0
Hey Natalie! And hey punker barbie!
Thank you both for your responses :)
We always email support first!
The issue has been resolved, the warning was a duplicate from an older broadcast.
We are glad that such an active and helpful community exists!
Thank you and always have a good time. xD

Upvote 0
Hey Natalie! And hey punker barbie!
Thank you both for your responses :)
We always email support first!
The issue has been resolved, the warning was a duplicate from an older broadcast.
We are glad that such an active and helpful community exists!
Thank you and always have a good time. xD
Good to hear. Sometimes the TOS can have grey areas. So always best to email support directly & let them know what you have in mind for an upcoming show (if it isn’t addressed EXACTLY in the TOS). They’ve always been super helpful in clarifying stuff for me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.