AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Waterproof/Underwater Camming/Camera/cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

curvyredhead

Cam Model
Apr 30, 2012
New York Fucking City
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@curvyredhead89
Tumblr Username
CurvyRedheadSexy
MFC Username
CurvyRedhead
Streamate Username
CurvyRedhead
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/41/CurvyRedhead/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/61989/CurvyRedhead
I swear I searched and could not find a thread...if there is one--please direct me..

I am super interested in doing underwater shows, and/or videos.

I know some of you have done this and so I am turning to you!

What do you suggest?

In the past did you use a webcam or camera?
Have any of you done any underwater/waterpoof LIVE shows? Or just videos?
What was your experience?
Did you enjoy it?/Was it worth the investment?

How do you feel the quality turned out?

Reactions: KayleePond
curvyredhead said:
I swear I searched and could not find a thread...if there is one--please direct me..

I am super interested in doing underwater shows, and/or videos.

I know some of you have done this and so I am turning to you!

What do you suggest?

In the past did you use a webcam or camera?
Have any of you done any underwater/waterpoof LIVE shows? Or just videos?
What was your experience?
Did you enjoy it?/Was it worth the investment?

How do you feel the quality turned out?

I just got a waterproof camcorder the GoPro. I have used it for a shower video but not much else. I think you can use it as a webcam but IDK how. Might be something to look into

OMG Curvyredhead you have read my mind! I have been thinking of this same thing a lot lately the last couple of weeks.

Savannah I've loved GoPros in the past when I've used those belonging to others. It seems like a really great option for all kinds of stuff. (Seriously, attach that shit to a hula hoop, juggling clubs, all kinds of stuff and it looks so neat). How have you liked the GoPro so far? It's what I was planning on getting but now that there's a thread, I'd love to hear from others!

Reactions: curvyredhead
Miss_Lollipop said:
is it possible to hook an underwater video camera to a computer and cam with it?

I saw Panzii use her cam under the water in her bathtub once.

Reactions: curvyredhead
Thank you for all of the responses.

I have a friend who claimed she used a camcorder type of device instead of a cam...but never really asked her how.

Loving all the links guys! Thank you!

The GoPro cams look amazing!

curvyredhead said:

I have a friend who claimed she used a camcorder type of device instead of a cam...but never really asked her how.

Miss_Lollipop said:
Thanks! If I ever get a pool, Ill probably purchase one of these.

I dont think it would be cool enough for just tub shows...

I really am leaning towards the GoPro because it can be cool for SO many different things! From what I have read, it might not give the best picture/options when compared to other underwater specific cameras, but it's very heavy duty and can be used in so many situations! I'm super clumsy so durability is important to me, as is versatility.

It could be great for POV shows (they usually come with head and chest straps) and you can strap it to all kinds of things to make for a great video. Often they're used for sports and stuff. My friends went in on one together and strapped it to their snowboards and also to the outside of their car and it makes SUCH cool videos and can take a beating.

Lolli I keep thinking of when you rigged up your bike with camera, this is totally made for stuff like that! I also imagine strapping it to the "arm" of a fucking machine could make for a pretty amazing video!

I suppose just in writing this post I've convinced myself! :lol:

Reactions: Teagan
Miss_Lollipop said:

I agree.

I was thinking in particular of using it during bbwfest.---Not exactly a perm pool but--2 weeks worth of underwater shows/videos could easily make up the cost
Plus the chance at future events etc.

I'm a big girl...so when I am in the tub..there is only like a 5 cups of water with me anyway.

but guyyyyss.....I wana see boobies float up on there own......and I wana video tape girls..."diving for dildos"

so much fun!

KayleePond said:
curvyredhead said:

Miss_Lollipop said:

I really am leaning towards the GoPro because it can be cool for SO many different things! From what I have read, it might not give the best picture/options when compared to other underwater specific cameras, but it's very heavy duty and can be used in so many situations! I'm super clumsy so durability is important to me, as is versatility.

It could be great for POV shows (they usually come with head and chest straps) and you can strap it to all kinds of things to make for a great video. Often they're used for sports and stuff. My friends went in on one together and strapped it to their snowboards and also to the outside of their car and it makes SUCH cool videos and can take a beating.

Lolli I keep thinking of when you rigged up your bike with camera, this is totally made for stuff like that! I also imagine strapping it to the "arm" of a fucking machine could make for a pretty amazing video!

I suppose just in writing this post I've convinced myself! :lol:

Keep in mind that GoPros aren't meant for streaming. They'll over heat and you'll have to do some REALLY complicated computer work to make it function for live streaming anyway. I have one and learned this too late. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.