AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Web Cam not working at MFC (Black screen)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2011
Anyone have this problem? My web cam works fine on my desktop but when I start it at MFC all I can get is a black screen. It still is fine on my end and it looks like I have my cam on as far as the cam icon, but when viewed it shows a black screen. I have not tried other apps like skype to know if it is MFC of everywhere. (I seem to remember Skype having a test app built into their dashboard a few years ago, but can't seem to find one now.) I have updated the driver to the newest version with out any luck. I also know it did work at MFC a while ago. My laptop is an Acer Extensa 5420. Any help would be great. Thanks.

I get a black screen on MFC when I still have my Logitech software open. I always open it to check my lighting etc. before I start broadcasting on MFC, but if I forget to close it, I can see myself in the Logitech software, but get a black screen on MFC.
I suppose you need to close all other programs in which you can see yourself on cam before MFC can pick it up.

I find that my cam will be going fine then all of the sudden someone one will PM me that the screen has gone black. I have to log out of MFC, shut down all open windows then reload to fix it.

My laptop freezes and shuts completely down when i turn my cam on when I'm on MFC. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.