AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Webcam question, Windows 10.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NerdyLuna

Inactive Cam Model
Nov 4, 2015
in my own head.
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@OfficiallyLucid
Tumblr Username
Lucid-highh
MFC Username
LucidHIgh
Chaturbate Username
LucidHighxxx
I searched for a thread about it, but nothing showed up. Excuse me if this is in the wrong forum/thread.

Is Logitech HD Pro C920 worth it? I have to pinch every penny I have but I have a decent direct deposit coming up so I was wondering if buying would help me in the long run?

I have a HP 15 Notebook. It has an okay built-in cam but it seems like I never get more then one or two people in my room. So of course I was thinking it could be my camera and my shitty mic. :(

Would I be able to make a video with the Logitech too? Would they come out like realllyyy HD?

Definitely worth the upgrade. I film videos with mine, and with good lighting, they can be pretty good quality.

The logitech C920 is the cammodels standard. If you want to save a few bucks when you buy it make sure to buy it at a Target. Check beforehand what the price is on places like Amazon,Best Buy,Office Depot etc and if it's lower they will do a price match. I've gotten them for as low as $60 doing that. The price seems to be going down a bit since the release of new logitech cams.

I love my Logitech C920, it was relatively cheap. :) I'm currently using it to film videos and it's great with good lighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.