AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Webcam splitter

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2021
Hi guys. Im kinda new to camming and i fid try yesterday to log in but my splitter has been quite a pain in the behind. What do you guys use and also recommend? Im not dumm but this splitter situation is giving me headaches. Tried to make obs studio splitter work but it seem sooo hard 😢 please help

Hello @SplitCam

A newbie questions please if you don't mind.. As I'm not at the webcamming stage yet.
I'm not intending on going from webcam -> splitcam.
I'm intending on compiling a video in OBS from mass software. And then was hoping to multi stream from there.
But now i'm getting the impression splitcam replaces OBS? instead of connecting to it?

So just a check please, can OBS be the video source connecting to SplitCam?

Thanks.

Reactions: SplitCam
Hello @SplitCam

A newbie questions please if you don't mind.. As I'm not at the webcamming stage yet.
I'm not intending on going from webcam -> splitcam.
I'm intending on compiling a video in OBS from mass software. And then was hoping to multi stream from there.
But now i'm getting the impression splitcam replaces OBS? instead of connecting to it?

So just a check please, can OBS be the video source connecting to SplitCam?

Thanks.
Hello
Yes you can use splitcam instead obs, and in splitcam you can connect any video sources: virtual cameras( obs, snapcamera, etc.), webcameras, ip cameras and DSLR cameras.

Status
Not open for further replies.